May 29, 2024, 06:52:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 355822 times)
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #900 on: January 07, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »

Just wanna throw one little bitty piece of info out there....LP better be careful or he could need bonding out himself in the near future!           This I know!

This you know?? lol.  I don't think LP is scared.

Nevertheless

Do tell.

Oh Wow, Im not said poster but how about Hindering an Investigation?  Profitting and Racketeering for starters?  if there is ever a link between Baez and Padilla proven and that Padilla has been here all along working for the defense in order to spew nonsense in this case that would be a real problem for him I'd think.  I dont know if he is scared but he is an ambulance chaser and really at the end of the day, can he feel good when he looks in the mirror?  I guess if he has half the pie in this case, or a few million maybe he can.  I dont know for sure.  But I suspect all of this and then some.  !!

Your theory sounds very possible to me, Cat.  I wouldnt be surprised.  I always wondered why he was talking about things that NO ONE else was ever talking about...like adding confusion.  Just this case though, cant trust anyone till the facts start coming out.

I want to believe that this is not true but the whole time and the way he even refers to things, such as late his "little econ river episode" or
fiasco or what was the word he used, he called it a LitterEcon River thing like it was the Tet Offensive actually.  So, LP I've got his number.
His street cred is a big fat ZERO.  So why does Cnn continue to "use" him?  Is it too much to ask that real experts discuss the case on a nightly basis?  Oh monkey moment madness scuse me 

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: January 07, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »

Just wanna throw one little bitty piece of info out there....LP better be careful or he could need bonding out himself in the near future!           This I know!

This you know?? lol.  I don't think LP is scared.

Nevertheless

Do tell.

Oh Wow, Im not said poster but how about Hindering an Investigation?  Profitting and Racketeering for starters?  if there is ever a link between Baez and Padilla proven and that Padilla has been here all along working for the defense in order to spew nonsense in this case that would be a real problem for him I'd think.  I dont know if he is scared but he is an ambulance chaser and really at the end of the day, can he feel good when he looks in the mirror?  I guess if he has half the pie in this case, or a few million maybe he can.  I dont know for sure.  But I suspect all of this and then some.  !!

LOL.  From what I can tell, Padilla is not shy about his greed.  He even made mention of advising Hoover that his video was worth upwards of 200,000.  He knows the value of "things"

Profiting off a crime when you are not the crime-doer is not a problem.  Morally wrong - yes.

Giving hypotheticals, theorizing, spewing nonsense?  That is everywhere.  Only difference from many of us on the internet and Padilla is that he makes money doing it.  I don't fault him for that.  I wished I got paid for every brilliant connection and theory I had that never panned out.

Racketeering?  LOL

For the give me a break moment:

Working for the defense??? Nope.  Think about it.  If Padilla pushed Hoover to come forward with that video tape, a video tape of Dom Casey looking for the body a month before it was found while Dom Casey was employed by the Anthonys does NOTHING BUT HURT THE DEFENSE.  This mean Casey Anthony knew where the body was the whole time.  There is no way Dom Casey ties evidence to ZG on this now!  It buries the defense.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 07, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »

Would someone kindly give a recap if someone had just gotten here and missed the last...oh, 100 pages?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 07, 2009, 11:54:15 PM »

to me... if even ONE person KNEW.. that the remains were found... just ONE PERSON... that would be sickening... but to have this muck going around of MORE THAN ONE? more than ONE knowing where that babies remains were?

oh man.. i simply canNOT handle that...

who can DO such a thing? who can HIDE such a thing?

psychos? oh okay.. that i can handle.. but to hear of PEOPLE who are supposed to be LOOKING for this baby... this sweet little baby.. (are you tired papa? )

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn that just makes me so flippin sick... more than angry... it makes me SICK ....
You got me with the "are you tired papa"   so so sad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #904 on: January 07, 2009, 11:54:15 PM »

Night Monkeys, I really appreciate the radio broadcasts and think they are spot on.  I try to twitter them sometimes for exposure so that more ppl become aware that what they hear on "headline news" or Nancy Grace or Greta is not the be all end all of this case.  It's not even the truth in some broadcasts.  It's becoming tabloid and its very sad.  For people like Lana, Trenton Caylee and so many others.
:rose:

Sleep well, see you tomorrow after the hearings!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 07, 2009, 11:55:51 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

Would they make him take his hat off for the mugshot? 

I do have to wonder sometimes the way he talks.  Almost sounds like he also knew back in November where Caylee was or he knew Dominic Casey knew. 

I would narrow your timeline down to several days before December 11th, when LP announced " don't be surprised if LE already has the body".  That might be the real day Hoover gave him information and that is when he encouraged Hoover to go to LE.  Hoover didn't, so when the body was found several days later, LP went to Nick and told him what Hoover said.
And so you are saying that Lp had and idea of where Caylee might be for that long of time and didnt even go search the area himself, but went all out on the search at BP, on some silly little tip from someone......I doubt that....and if its true than he is just as hardhearted as anybody else for not taking immediate action!

Oh heck, based on what Hoover gave him and if it came 2 or 3 days prior to the body being found perhaps Kronk is LP's long lost cousin that owed him a favor??? lol. 

Then again, maybe a daisy chain is throwing off everyone to who tipped Kronk off perhaps.  LP himself.

Ya never know.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: January 07, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I do have to wonder sometimes the way he talks.  Almost sounds like he also knew back in November where Caylee was or he knew Dominic Casey knew. 

I think he may have gotten wind of it... but I'd like to know what took Hoover almost two months to bring this info to LE....I didn't see NG but that's what I understood trying to catch up... I think that would be more obstruction than what I've seen LP do or say..
JMO
I have to disagree with you here,  I dont think LP got wind of anything and didnt jump right into a big search and calling Murt up and all the tv crews to come watch him be successful this time, nope doesnt work for me......if he thought for one second that he could have searched that area himself and found the remains he would have, it would have been easier than searching BP....Doesnt make sense, LP is only around to throw out allussions and to keep things off kilter for a certain someone and thats my story and Im sticking to it!   lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 07, 2009, 11:58:44 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

Thank you Shan, for listed all this.  Very helpful to those of us who don't get cable to see the info in one place.  Thanks again! 

Shell, we are discussing some of the things listed that was on NG tonight...plus some have suspicion of LP.  Ohhh and SS is lookin for Elvis Monkeys.

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #908 on: January 07, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »

[snipped

Russ, I dont think LP is making any money really because I dont believe their Pay Out has happened.  Aside from face time?  Unless you are saying that NG pays him each night for his "appearances" I dont see how he could have been paid.  He doesnt work for the state, he doesnt work for Baez or the defense per you, and surely Casey isnt paying him.  So, who is?

No Im good to go if there is EVER a connection made between him and Baez before the fact and if he is the very reason he became invovled in this case and that is also brought to light esp in a court room?  Testimony will be Worthless, he thinks he will be used on the stand, he knows nothing about this case and his comments prove that almost daily.  He had to use a message board posters information and this is not the first time I've seen him do it.  Its been on going, he is "reaching" shall we say 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #909 on: January 07, 2009, 11:59:24 PM »

[size=10pt]WORD FOR THE DAY!!!

GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED [/size]

they say FOLLOW THE MONEY...
well in THIS case.. their are so MANY grubby PAWS (YES! I SAID PAWS! SS!) lookin to make a killing (pardon the UGLY pun)
that they dont even CARE who they throw UNDER the bus.. OVER the bus.. and THROUGH the bus...

innocent child.... INNOCENT CHILD.... is there not ONE shred of DECENCY among the lot?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is astounding that not one member of the A's family has stood up for little Caylee.. After reading some of the text messages, I thought maybe Cindy's brother Rick would jump in here somewhere but that never happened. It's so sad..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: January 07, 2009, 11:59:30 PM »

Things are coming to light, which are very interesting.  What I'm even more interested in finding out is what the quietest ones are NOT saying.  Isn't there two interviews not released?  And what did the female bounty hunter feel she may need immunity for?  And of course, the A's have been yapping about everything and everyone, yet not one word publically to protest the 'rumors' about incest and other forms of abuse in that family.  What is not being said, or quickly hushed up, can be just as important as what is discussed daily on every talk show etc. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 08, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »

And Shell, apparently Caylees little body in in a box in a Cremortium that is less than appealing to most of us.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #912 on: January 08, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »

to me... if even ONE person KNEW.. that the remains were found... just ONE PERSON... that would be sickening... but to have this muck going around of MORE THAN ONE? more than ONE knowing where that babies remains were?

oh man.. i simply canNOT handle that...

who can DO such a thing? who can HIDE such a thing?

psychos? oh okay.. that i can handle.. but to hear of PEOPLE who are supposed to be LOOKING for this baby... this sweet little baby.. (are you tired papa? )

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn that just makes me so flippin sick... more than angry... it makes me SICK ....
You got me with the "are you tired papa"   so so sad.

oh dont i know it! i mean...i dont have to watch that clip anymore... i see it in my HEAD ... that sweet little baby askin her papa if he is tired...

heartbreaking.. flippin HEARTBREAKING...

so someone tell me this: how on EARTH can these people who  SAY they loved her.. SAY they wanted her found..
HOW? HOW IN GODS GREEN EARTH can THEY not hear that little voice? how can THEY not be as HEARTBROKEN for that baby girl as TOTAL FLIPPIN STRANGERS are?

SOMEbody tell me.. PLEASE!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 08, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I think he may have gotten wind of it... but I'd like to know what took Hoover almost two months to bring this info to LE....I didn't see NG but that's what I understood trying to catch up... I think that would be more obstruction than what I've seen LP do or say..
JMO
I have to disagree with you here,  I dont think LP got wind of anything and didnt jump right into a big search and calling Murt up and all the tv crews to come watch him be successful this time, nope doesnt work for me......if he thought for one second that he could have searched that area himself and found the remains he would have, it would have been easier than searching BP....Doesnt make sense, LP is only around to throw out allussions and to keep things off kilter for a certain someone and thats my story and Im sticking to it!   lol

Who are you referring to? Sorry, but way behind here.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 08, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

Working for the defense??? Nope.  Think about it.  If Padilla pushed Hoover to come forward with that video tape, a video tape of Dom Casey looking for the body a month before it was found while Dom Casey was employed by the Anthonys does NOTHING BUT HURT THE DEFENSE.  This mean Casey Anthony knew where the body was the whole time.  There is no way Dom Casey ties evidence to ZG on this now!  It buries the defense.<snipp>

No it does not bury the defense....it gives the defense strenghth,   Just wait until Dom Casey tells who told him where to look and see if it isnt someone other that Casey...........Then watch how screwed up everything becomes when the defense uses this to say, see Casey didnt know but someone else did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #915 on: January 08, 2009, 12:03:22 AM »

That would be funny, LOL 
Think about how he became involved in this case himself, and how he keeps giving out certain info just before it is made public........and the search a BP, didnt that kinda look well, silly to anyone, and then LE did want a lie detector test from him...could be a few things are coming to light!

MOO~the "inside info" he throws out there to me seems to muddy the water and that at times that can benefit the defense (I think this case is very strong and it won't happen in this one), but it tends to make you go hmmmmmm. He seems to insert himself into every aspect of this case and I believe is a real thorn in OCSO side Also, I have always wondered if he was tied in with Baez and in the beginning and it bacame a pizzing contest

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 08, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »

Thanks for response Shan 

LP-I spoke my thoughts on him way back.
Didn't see NG, I will backtrack to see what she said.
That Elvis was a bit pudgy, but then so was he. Not meaning to make a disparaging remark.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 08, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

Things are coming to light, which are very interesting.  What I'm even more interested in finding out is what the quietest ones are NOT saying.  Isn't there two interviews not released?  And what did the female bounty hunter feel she may need immunity for?  And of course, the A's have been yapping about everything and everyone, yet not one word publically to protest the 'rumors' about incest and other forms of abuse in that family.  What is not being said, or quickly hushed up, can be just as important as what is discussed daily on every talk show etc. 

good one, Wyks, I agree

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 08, 2009, 12:04:47 AM »

[size=10pt]WORD FOR THE DAY!!!

GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED [/size]

they say FOLLOW THE MONEY...
well in THIS case.. their are so MANY grubby PAWS (YES! I SAID PAWS! SS!) lookin to make a killing (pardon the UGLY pun)
that they dont even CARE who they throw UNDER the bus.. OVER the bus.. and THROUGH the bus...

innocent child.... INNOCENT CHILD.... is there not ONE shred of DECENCY among the lot?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is astounding that not one member of the A's family has stood up for little Caylee.. After reading some of the text messages, I thought maybe Cindy's brother Rick would jump in here somewhere but that never happened. It's so sad..
YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #919 on: January 08, 2009, 12:06:03 AM »

[/quote]

I only meant that he got wind of the video tape...not the location and I agree, LP would have had his team there if he knew where it was... did Hoover or anyone on NG explain why it took almost two months for him to come forward ? I though I read back that LP said he turned him in to LE but I take that with the salt it deserves, like most things said in this case

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.