April 27, 2024, 07:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351255 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18436051/detail.html

Casey Anthony Not Required To Give Deposition
Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge agree on Thursday that Casey Anthony does not have to give a deposition in a civil lawsuit.

He did, however, say that attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez can ask Anthony questions in writing.

Another hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. involving the criminal case about is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case. One motion involves the release of images of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense. (Come back to WESH.com at 1:30 p.m. to watch live.) (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case)

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

During the civil hearing this morning, attorneys debated whether Anthony would be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez said in a lawsuit that Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee. Her attorneys wanted the deposition delayed until after her criminal trial, which is scheduled to begin in March.

Instead, the judge said attorneys could ask questions in writing. Anthony’s attorneys could then object, setting up future hearings over those objections.

Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Is it the same Judge for the 1:30 hearing? If so, I suspect Baez will be taking bids by this evening on those pix. I hope I'm wrong, but I really do NOT like "therapeutic" Judges, too easily swayed by emotional, non-legal arguments.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

well thanks for your opinion.  I disagree with you. in all except your last statement that cin-cin is a wreck.....that she is....and has been for years IMO....but I  respect your right to your opinion. IMO both have known that Caylee was DEAD ...they knew when they got the car back and found casey, but not Caylee. They knew when the dogs hit on decomp in their back yard and the car, they knew when the reports came back from the car....the presence of decomp and the hair with the death band on it.....and instead of then trying to find out the truth about what actually happened to Caylee they went on a crusade to prove that all the evidence was wrong.  They have no one other than casey and themselves to blame for Caylee's death. They knew casey was an unfit mother......and cin-cin told her so on more than one occasion. They knew she was out of control and did nothing. They knew she was a liar and a thief and did nothing except pat her on the head and tell her not to do it again. God Bless those people who protested in front of their house.  I have no pity for the A's and their hell is here on earth and will be here until they die and go to hell. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1302 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

The OH, someone explained they called their husband. Other Half.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: January 08, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »

Well I guess Baez got something to inflate his ego again. ZG's lawyer wanted to question her for spontanous answers.
I would like to know if LE was able to get a print out of the tex-message that
Cindy sent on the plane and who it was sent to.
Also no one has laid eye's on KC since the GJ hearing. What 3 months now?????
It seems like she is being hidden. I keep thinking about that snipette that was
printed at top corner of either the globe or the NE "Is KC preggie" that was about
2-3 weeks ago.
I guess she won't be in court later to-day either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: January 08, 2009, 12:31:12 PM »

Judge Strickland for the 1:30 hearing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: January 08, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »

I think they should have someone in the room while the Anthony's are at the funeral home viewing Caylee's remains. People take pictures of the dead all the time at funerals. Usually the funeral director's aren't present much when family is viewing a body though so it would be possible that they could take pictures. Would the Anthony's be able to view the remains whenever they wanted?
I just did not know that people take pictures of the dead at funerals. I have never even given it a thought. But Caylee's remains are just bones, I cannot understand why one would take pictures of this, and what would be the interest of selling pics of just bones.

No Rose, most people don't do it anymore, but taking pictures of dead people in their coffins at the wake by the family and particularly dead baby pix was a tradition with the Scots-Irish. The dead baby pix were often displayed above the mantel and were the "centerpiece" in the LR. W PA was settled by the Scots-Irish and it is hard to go to an antique auction at a homestead that has remained in the family in most of the small farming towns (wide spots in the road) that doesn't have at least one dead baby in the coffin photo, maybe some photos from Grandpa's wake too.

Pictures were taken of my granparents and sent back to the "old country" as "proof" they were really gone. 

O/T...SS...I love your Elvis tribute.  Happy Birthday E!!

Growing up in SoCal, and going to school in a mostly Hispanic area, it was not uncommon to see not only albums (brought to school) with pictures of the deceased, but also shirts with pictures of the deceased.. as in, in their coffins.  I always thought it was very strange..  but in some communities and cultures, it is not that strange.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: January 08, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

Well I guess Baez got something to inflate his ego again. ZG's lawyer wanted to question her for spontanous answers.
I would like to know if LE was able to get a print out of the tex-message that
Cindy sent on the plane and who it was sent to.
Also no one has laid eye's on KC since the GJ hearing. What 3 months now?????
It seems like she is being hidden. I keep thinking about that snipette that was
printed at top corner of either the globe or the NE "Is KC preggie" that was about
2-3 weeks ago.
I guess she won't be in court later to-day either.
I want to see those text messages also, bet their a good read.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: January 08, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.

Three cheers for a Monkey who nails it and has no problem saying it! 

I TOTALLY agree.  You go, Russ!!!!  THIS IS THE PARAGRAPH OF THE DAY!!!!!! 

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: January 08, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

I highly disagree.

Then say something which shows that Cindy was involved in the death of Caylee.

They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.

This doesn't show that Cindy was complicit in the death of Caylee.

They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.

They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.

They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.

I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls. 

You haven't posted one word saying how Cindy is complicit in the death of Caylee.  Exactly how did you "disagree"?

And Leatherface is their daughter.

I highly disagree.  Leatherface had style, knew how to hide a body properly, and didn't kill off his own family.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 08, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

It sounds like Conway is saying that the Anthony's are not burying Caylee because the state wants it that way in support of their motion. 

I don't think so

I honestly don't see what not burying Caylee has to do with the state's motion or the selling of pictures.  Buried or not the issue remains the same.   

For everyone's sake lay her to rest.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: January 08, 2009, 12:35:36 PM »

I missed the first part of the hearing....please tell me about the smack down of BJ!!

BUMP??????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: January 08, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

i am in my fibro fog this morning, can a monkey lend a hand and refresh me?

what is an OH?

who is Larry Garrison?

OH = other half

OMG! Juju, i was too, about a week ago! 

#1  I have no idea what an OH is other than Ohio 

#2  Larry Garrison was the Anthony's first spokesperson but he quit or was fired.  He's a bit of an A**CLOWN too 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: January 08, 2009, 12:36:38 PM »

OH = Other Half

Thanks Muffy 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: January 08, 2009, 12:39:04 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

i am in my fibro fog this morning, can a monkey lend a hand and refresh me?

what is an OH?

who is Larry Garrison?

OMG! Juju, i was too, about a week ago! 

O/T  do you suffer from fibro also?

Regrets, I've had a few......
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: January 08, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »

If I were a lawyer, or a jury and this judge did a lot of talking, I guarantee that I will be sleeping.

Ditto

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: January 08, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »

I highly disagree.

Then say something which shows that Cindy was involved in the death of Caylee.

They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.

They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.

They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.

They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.

I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls. 

You haven't posted one word saying how Cindy is complicit in the death of Caylee.  Exactly how did you "disagree"?

And Leatherface is their daughter.

I highly disagree.  Leatherface had style, knew how to hide a body properly, and didn't kill off his own family.

Ah, you think I disagree that she was complicit, but I disagreed with her being a wreck.  Sorry for your mistake.

Nevertheless, Cindy IS guilty in raising her spawn in her own likeness.  That is her complicity if you want to know.  The only thing is that Casey was Cindy, but was able to take it to the next level whereas Cindy never could.  Unfortunately, the result of that nurturing success led to the demise of an innocent little girl.  You can look at it another way.  Cindy failed.  Cindy is an utter failure as a mother and she is an utter failure as a grandmother both in Caylee's life and is even worse in her death.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1316 on: January 08, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.

[/quote]

Russ, I put myself into a a long "time-out" after my last big goofed-up poster to Sea Searcher, which included a whole bunch of "I don't know whats"  and thus didn't make sense.

Anyway, I totally agree with you 100% !!    

[/quote]

I totally agree too.  I am sure Cindy was not involved with the death of Caylee, but she sure as hell was doing her best to cover-up for her scum daughter.  Why in the world would she go and wash and clean up the mess in that car when it "smelled like there's been a dead body" in it?  I would think that she would of been on the phone with the law immediately!!  I guess it was more important to do laundry instead of doing the right thing!! 

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1317 on: January 08, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »

Mother F@#%@$! Morgan can't depose KC at this time! 
That Sucks Boo,

By the way, can I call my pizza man tonight? TIA JSM

Not tonight, but soon! Don't forget the wings! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: January 08, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »

It sounds like Conway is saying that the Anthony's are not burying Caylee because the state wants it that way in support of their motion. 

I don't think so

I honestly don't see what not burying Caylee has to do with the state's motion or the selling of pictures.  Buried or not the issue remains the same.   

For everyone's sake lay her to rest.

Judges don't like to issue exhumation orders (i.e., "digging up the buried remains").  Slapping a body in the ground quickly has always been taken as "there's something to hide" by the popular press.

Also, Caylee's remains are an empty shell.  From what most major faiths in the world have to say on the subject, Caylee is already at rest (unless you believe in the ancient Greek and Roman pantheons, where failure to bury the body properly can lead to the dead relative being denied passage over the river Styx, in which case you have my sympathies).  For the majority of people in the world, what happens to her remains is immaterial to her "rest".

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: January 08, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »

Nevertheless, Cindy IS guilty in raising her spawn in her own likeness.  That is her complicity if you want to know.  The only thing is that Casey was Cindy, but was able to take it to the next level whereas Cindy never could.  Unfortunately, the result of that nurturing success led to the demise of an innocent little girl.  You can look at it another way.  Cindy failed.  Cindy is an utter failure as a mother and she is an utter failure as a grandmother both in Caylee's life and is even worse in her death.

Russ - Great post!  I agree - and most especially agree with the last sentence.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.