April 18, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205812 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2009, 07:24:04 PM »

Don't mess with miss piggie 

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2fwQX5jwm3HKuh6gt&amp;related=1" target="_blank">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2fwQX5jwm3HKuh6gt&amp;related=1</a>

I would appreciate if you don`t insult my girlfriend Klaas

I give Miss Piggy kudos.  I say ... whatever it take to defend off those whose intentions are not honorable.

Beware bastibro!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

We are down to 3 1/2 hrs until the clock strikes twelve and the ball is dropped in Aruba!Any news on the arrest of the Major player Monkey's?Anyone from any hidey-hole heard anything?My Chocolate Bon-Bon's are in the freezer for the final countdown

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »

Let`s post a real Free Bird . . The Holy Spirit

. . in whom she is Blessed

John 16:7-8

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you. And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2009, 07:39:48 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/09/corrupt-as-hell/

Oh, wow!  They even put it in writing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

Let`s post a real Free Bird . . The Holy Spirit

. . in whom she is Blessed

John 16:7-8

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you. And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment."

Wow Janet, AMEN!

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/09/corrupt-as-hell/

Oh, wow!  They even put it in writing.

Yes, someone posted it on the last thread, earlier today while you were working.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:47 PM »

We are down to 3 1/2 hrs until the clock strikes twelve and the ball is dropped in Aruba!Any news on the arrest of the Major player Monkey's?Anyone from any hidey-hole heard anything?My Chocolate Bon-Bon's are in the freezer for the final countdown

I will spending part of the countdown learning to play chess from my 10 year old grandson.  I hope I am a good student.  This is one game I have never had an interest in learning.  However ... I just played "rock, paper, sissors" with him.  I lost.  If I won ... he would be playing Scrabble with me.

Later, Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »

I will spending part of the countdown learning to play chess from my 10 year old grandson.  I hope I am a good student.  This is one game I have never had an interest in learning.  However ... I just played "rock, paper, sissors" with him.  I lost.  If I won ... he would be playing Scrabble with me.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Have fun Janet.I will stay till the end!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Good luck....I wasn't a good chess student many years ago, and haven't tried since. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Have fun

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Couldn't you talk him into playing checkers 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2009, 08:05:55 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Couldn't you talk him into playing checkers 

That would have been great by me.  I hate it now that there are aspect of life where this little guy excel above me.

Anyways ... my youngest son and wife just called and they are dropping by soooo ... grandson is in his glory ... he will be playing video games with Uncle.  DIL and I will most likely have a game of Scrabble and ... hubby just might join us.

Whew!!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Have fun

I will now that I do not have to learn how to play chess.

Thanks

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2009, 08:11:09 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Good luck....I wasn't a good chess student many years ago, and haven't tried since. 

San ... the way I figure it ... my grandson mastered the game at the age of 7 years old and ... so did his brother and many of his peers ... so it must not be that hard. (I hope.)

Papa and grandson play the game often and ... in the past year both are at par as far as skill level.

Later

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Have fun Janet.I will stay till the end!!!!

Out of spite ... I will be back.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

It has been a pleasant and wonderful day in the cage i must say!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

Think about it.  Why was Paulus, Joran, Deepak and Satish collaborating on May 30, 2005 a fabrication regarding Natalee Holloway being dropped off at the Holiday Inn.  They all must have been aware that the eighteen year old American citizen was deceased.  They all must have known that Natalee Holloway would never return to dispute the account.

I contend the collaboration occured on May 30, 2005 because on the morning of May 31, 2006 the Holiday Inn fabrication was related to Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather at the VDS residence.

If there is only one major arrest ... the coverup is still ongoing.

Janet

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »

2 1/2 hrs Nut.. TICK_TOCK,TICK_TOCK

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.