March 29, 2024, 04:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 204363 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »

Hey San and Klaas.Caps was kidding when he said the end of this week.He really meant next week! We gotta start all over!

Sorrrrrryyyyyy KTF, didn't mean to make you cry! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

They don't work at night in Aruba. They're skeered to leave their houses.

Yeah their crack houses.

Your lid lift was a success, I guess.  Don't tell me who did it, please.

I flipped my lid 

Not the first time and probably not the last....LMAO...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2009, 11:05:40 PM »

This not the first time Caps has promised "big things". Wasn't the big pond witness and a Diario story promised back in October as well?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

So just who DID go to Aruba this past week?? Did anyone??? 

Didn't Red post that things were going on behind the scenes?Where is Red wreck?
Don't look at me!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2009, 11:07:04 PM »

Hey San and Klaas.Caps was kidding when he said the end of this week.He really meant next week! We gotta start all over!

Sorrrrrryyyyyy KTF, didn't mean to make you cry! 

In Wrecks post.Do we really have a list of all the things that CapsLockWizard has said that didn't come to fruition?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2009, 11:07:05 PM »

This not the first time Caps has promised "big things". Wasn't the big pond witness and a Diario story promised back in October as well?

Wreck - everyone promises big things and nothing ever happens.  I've given up on ever expecting things to happen when we are told.  If anything happens it will be out of the blue.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »

Don't look at me!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

Like Wreck has that red phone on his desk?   I think patience is warrented....can we muster up more of that?  I think we can....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »

Wreck - everyone promises big things and nothing ever happens.  I've given up on ever expecting things to happen when we are told.  If anything happens it will be out of the blue.

Where's Red damn it!Did he beat Brete up for Brinkman?Then they took the wine glasses and had a toast on the Dutch delegation's tab!Did he get arrested in Aruba?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »

Like Wreck has that red phone on his desk?   I think patience is warrented....can we muster up more of that?  I think we can....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2009, 11:11:48 PM »

Yes 2nj.Patience.I Stand with the Frog and the Monkey's,as well as those Freebird's.The truth will come in time,and i do appreciate all the monkey's for the Humor that truly does help me get by when i feel like throwing my computer screen through the window!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2009, 11:11:51 PM »

Just checking in.

Later, Janet
8:10 PM pT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »

Hurry up and call Janet and tell her no oone got arrested!We see you Janet.CHECK-MATE!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Just checking in.

Later, Janet

You must call the red phone, first and have your eye lids lifted.  It's the new requirement, Janet.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »

Just checking in.

Later, Janet

Hi Janet!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »

Just checking in.

Later, Janet

You must call the red phone, first and have your eye lids lifted.  It's the new requirement, Janet.

.Thank You Scared Monkey's.Today has been a great day in terms of laughter for me and for that.I Thank You all!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2009, 11:19:19 PM »

Janet,

just kidding....I'm gearing up to rest up for tomorrow.  Any news will also be accompanied by snow here, so they say. 

Justice for Natalee. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2009, 11:22:19 PM »

In fairness to Red, he just mentioned "the stars aligning" and a possible civil suit. (But, I think he also hinted that Greta and Beth were on their way to Aruba)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »

In fairness to Red, he just mentioned "the stars aligning" and a possible civil suit. (But, I think he also hinted that Greta and Beth were on their way to Aruba)

Sorry Wreck.I wasn't trying to say that Red implied anything in terms of arrest or anything happening.Just clarifying.He just gave a pep talk to keep our heads up.Then i was just making a joke about Red being in Aruba! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2009, 11:29:01 PM »

Sorry Wreck.I wasn't trying to say that Red implied anything in terms of arrest or anything happening.Just clarifying.He just gave a pep talk to keep our heads up.Then i was just making a joke about Red being in Aruba! 
No need to apologize. I was generalizing to everyone. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.