April 26, 2024, 07:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206040 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »

I've been trying not to ask this for two days, but I give!

Do you all have this xylophone like thing at the bottom of the page that plays if your mouse hits it???   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »

Do you all have this xylophone like thing at the bottom of the page that plays if your mouse hits it???   

Yes, there have been some weird ads lately..I mentioned it to Dugga.  I've got my sound turned off right now.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2009, 12:28:45 AM »

No, my bowser (Maxthon) has an "ad blocker". No ads, no pop-ups.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2009, 12:30:25 AM »

Yes, there have been some weird ads lately..I mentioned it to Dugga.  I've got my sound turned off right now.

Oh, good! Just as long as I'm not the only one that sees it or hears it, I'm on the right meds!!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

Monkey Meds

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2009, 12:47:37 AM »

Goodnight to all.Thanx for partaking in another fun filled week!I'm sure after going to bed i'll miss the paddywagon arresting all the Monkey's on charges from Cage intoxication,contributing to underage Monkey's,illegal possesion of Monkey meds,Monkey weed..Just kidding Goodnight All!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2009, 12:50:58 AM »

O.K. nothing happened while I was out I see.  Just got home from company party. All I can say is the British sure do know how to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2009, 01:14:39 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I'm off to play a couple games!
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2009, 01:50:38 AM »

KYLE KINGMAN - HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #701 on: March 18, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

t's impossible to tell with any precision, but we are in agreement that the trap was not recently dropped at the time of it's discovery.  By recent, I mean disposed the same season as when it was found.  From the level of marine growth and decomposition of the trap's rigging, tubular metal frame, and square coated wire mesh, the time involved would be on the order of years, but not 10s of years.  Neither the condition of the trap or state of the items found inside the trap preclude a disposal at or near the time of Natalee's disappearance.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

ocean exploration
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

But the Kyle's words don't matter Janet!

Has there been any independent confirmation or evidence that any of Kyle's statements are true?  Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember seeing any.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2009, 02:08:38 AM »

I'm glad you asked CBB!  I have been hearing this sound now and again for a few days and couldn't figure out where it was coming from!  That's what it was!  I just tried my mouse at the bottom and there it was.  I think it's one particular ad that does it.  Whew, glad to know where that sound was coming from!

I'd been thinking maybe it had something to do with virus scanning or something like that, but wasn't getting a message of any kind!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2009, 02:10:53 AM »

It's been a long week.  I think I'm going to go do some reading, and hit the monkey bunkey!

Goodnight monkeys!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2009, 02:12:35 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2009, 02:36:12 AM »

ASSISTING IN THE FURTHERANCE OF THE ARUBAN COVERUP

KYLE KINGMAN - SCARED MONKEY SITE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM
»

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

PRIVATE EYE - SCARED MONKEY SITE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

JOHN SILVETTI - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS' SITE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.

John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Private Eye

"The effort was superb, but the game was fixed."

At this point I hate to even point this out, but Private Eye is relying on Kyle's statements, so the fact that Private Eye thinks "the game is fixed" based on Kyle's statements doesn't prove anything.  I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaws in the logic here. (Sorry, I can't help but notice these things because I am trained this way from my work).
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2009, 02:43:03 AM »

Think about it.  Why was Paulus, Joran, Deepak and Satish collaborating on May 30, 2005 a fabrication regarding Natalee Holloway being dropped off at the Holiday Inn.  They all must have been aware that the eighteen year old American citizen was deceased.  They all must have known that Natalee Holloway would never return to dispute the account.

I contend the collaboration occured on May 30, 2005 because on the morning of May 31, 2006 the Holiday Inn fabrication was related to Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather at the VDS residence.

If there is only one major arrest ... the coverup is still ongoing.

Janet

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

I agree with you 100%, they got their story down right away.  I just re-read Joran and the Kalpoes' witness statements from 5/31/05 and their statements about what happened at C & C were quite different. (Joran danced, Joran didn't dance, etc). However, what struck me is that they sure agreed on their descriptions of the black security guard!  Sounds like the Kalpoes had a cheatsheet that they memorized for the guard's physical description.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2009, 03:20:20 AM »

Can you turn it upside down?   

Darn, the secret is out.  Now you all know how we count down New Year Eve here in the southern hemisphere

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2009, 03:25:16 AM »

(snipped)

At this point I hate to even point this out, but Private Eye is relying on Kyle's statements, so the fact that Private Eye thinks "the game is fixed" based on Kyle's statements doesn't prove anything.  I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaws in the logic here. (Sorry, I can't help but notice these things because I am trained this way from my work).

If you want flaws in logic - try Caps version of logic.  His logic changed every time he read contradictory posts here.
(Trained in logic and common sense also for my work)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2009, 05:29:18 AM »

Iris if you had any idea who private eye is  you would not question their posts, not blaming you for you can't know but for once.........trust that this person has more information than any of us might ever have.

Tib, I heard from a birdie that Caps might be Dompig 

I continue to stand with the girl.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2009, 05:37:43 AM »

KYLE KINGMAN - HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND

ocean exploration
« Reply #701 on: March 18, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

t's impossible to tell with any precision, but we are in agreement that the trap was not recently dropped at the time of it's discovery.  By recent, I mean disposed the same season as when it was found.  From the level of marine growth and decomposition of the trap's rigging, tubular metal frame, and square coated wire mesh, the time involved would be on the order of years, but not 10s of years.  Neither the condition of the trap or state of the items found inside the trap preclude a disposal at or near the time of Natalee's disappearance.

ocean exploration
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.    Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.   The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

But the Kyle's words don't matter Janet!

Has there been any independent confirmation or evidence that any of Kyle's statements are true?  Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember seeing any.

Well, yes.  Kyle said it and you quoted it.  The FBI said that the fabric did not match Natalee's BLOUSE.  Not hermit crabs.  Not plastic.  FABRIC.  Retrieved from the cage.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2009, 06:34:31 AM »

No Private Eye mentioned the contents in context that surprised Kyle.  That is when the posts got really interesting.  Private Eye had totally independent access to the information which Kyle had not anticipated.  He was calling Beth's attention to the inconsistencies.  His information was never based on Kyle alone and so he could see that things were not as they should have been.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2009, 06:37:09 AM »

(snipped)

If you want flaws in logic - try Caps version of logic.  His logic changed every time he read contradictory posts here.
(Trained in logic and common sense also for my work)

I have never seen anything quite like it.  Very unique.  My personal fav was Yellow Hammer = Yellow Hummer!  Interesting to say the least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.