April 24, 2024, 03:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205995 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

Oh......we are not close, lmao. He hates me.  I do not know his name. Believe me, I have tried to find out.

NUT - I understand why you might think that but I really don't.  I really beleive I know who Capslock is and I do believe he is who he claims to be.  I just cannot be 100% certain of his motives.  I was hoping he was one of the good guys.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »

Oh......we are not close, lmao. He hates me.  I do not know his name. Believe me, I have tried to find out.

NUT - I understand why you might think that but I really don't.  I really beleive I know who Capslock is and I do believe he is who he claims to be.  I just cannot be 100% certain of his motives.  I was hoping he was one of the good guys.

My guess is that is it none of the names that was listed earlier, but associated with one of the names.  I also would hope he is one of the good guys, but one can never be sure.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 10, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »

Don't worry NUTS - your guess didn't make me think you were any more nuts than I thought before 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 10, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »

Don't worry NUTS - your guess didn't make me think you were any more nuts than I thought before 

That's ok someone else thinks we are all nuts so I stand with the nuts. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 10, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

In 'Reality' I will be locking Caylee's thread soon. We are in 'Reality' on page 97 now.   

OK then in REALITY what would his real name be?  Personally I never had a very close relationship with reality.

Lately ... I have not had a close relationship with "reality".  I am honestly in a twilight zone when I attempt to comprehend why some truly believe that working with those who embrace an obvious Aruban agenda ... is a catalyst to a positive outcome.

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller do not get it!!  Mark Purcell is the enemy!  Reality is the enemy!  Dave and Tim are so easily deceived.  Discerment regarding deceptive relationships is not a part of their gentle trusting natures/characters.  Logic must enter into any equation.  In the Natalee Holloway case ... justice demands it ... closure demands it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 10, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »

In 'Reality' I will be locking Caylee's thread soon. We are in 'Reality' on page 97 now.   

OK then in REALITY what would his real name be?  Personally I never had a very close relationship with reality.

Lately ... I have not had a close relationship with "reality".  I am honestly in a twilight zone when I attempt to comprehend why some truly believe that working with those who embrace an obvious Aruban agenda ... is a catalyst to a positive outcome.

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller do not get it!!  Mark Purcell is the enemy!  Reality is the enemy!  Dave and Tim are so easily deceived.  Discerment regarding deceptive relationships is not a part of their gentle trusting natures/characters.  Logic must enter into any equation.  In the Natalee Holloway case ... justice demands it ... closure demands it.

Janet

That's why we have so many logical and smart Monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

Janet

I agree Janet.  Dave Holloway also doesn't deserve to have people emailing and calling him with false accusations about what people are saying here at SM.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 10, 2009, 06:39:35 PM »

No I have his real IP and I know his name, he does not live in aruba.
 I have even called him he is a teacher and  when we talked, is was it was in between classes I heard children and a school bell  to my surprise he was very nice to me this was in 2006  and yes he's in the Netherlands that is a fact.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 06:55:59 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 10, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

IIRC Reality does not live in Aruba ... he is a teacher and resides in England.

Nevertheless ... it was his deceptive nature that implied he did live in Aruba when he wrote the following letter glorifying the island.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: Reality on June 02, 2006, 06:54:38 AM

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.

Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=2854.150

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »

Nut,
I don't know who caps is either, but in reality I don't think it's him; and I feel insulted for him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 10, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »

I think Dave and Tim "get it".  Keep your enemies closer....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

Janet

I agree Janet.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2009, 06:58:20 PM »

Nut,
I don't know who caps is either, but in reality I don't think it's him; and I feel insulted for him.

I do not think Reality and CAPS are the same people but ... I could be wrong.  I believe that Mark Purcell is a more likely candidate.

Nevertheless ... joining forces who has a known Aruban agenda in hopes that there will be a positive outcome in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... is never going to happen.

Janet

______

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #334 on: January 10, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »

No I have his real IP and I know his name, he does not live in aruba.
 I have even called him he is a teacher and  when we talked, is was it was in between classes I heard children and a school bell  to my surprise he was very nice to me this was in 2006  and yes he's in the Netherlands that is a fact.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 10, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »

Sleuth ... please provide the forum with ONE positive outcome of Tim and Dave joining forces with the enemy in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

It is my sincere believe that the last chance to bring Natalee home to rest on American soil was lost as a result of the joint John Silvetti/ALE venture of the Persistence.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

1/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:
iron brinkman owing to wordo saca for of parliament by of his own delegacion yesterday morning in parliament during the ultimo day of meeting tripartidario, iron brinkman owing to wordo saca for of sitting-room of parliament by of his own coleganan of delegacion dutch. this after cu the sir here owing to dicidi of insulta again miembronan of parliament of aruba y owing to deny of wing behind his insultonan. leader of the delegacion dutch, willibrord van beek owing to indica cu all the week here had various trip conmocionnan, but cu the trip here iron brinkman owing to come cu remarkenan inespera y cu was insultante in direccion of the delegacion aruban, same also of some minister individual. this owing to conduci at the schorsmento of the meeting. leader of the delegacion dutch owing to give brinkman the oportunidad for disculpa his self cu the delegacion aruban, same for disculpa his self cu the delegacion dutch by of all the problemanan cause, but past owing to deny this. for her motibo ey willibrord van beek owing to deny the pace of brinkman because; part of delegacion dutch. remainder of delegacion also owing to stop behind the decision here y owing to tell brinkman cu this not can is so y cu will continua without his presencia. according van beek, “er komt een grens dat je zegt ‘jongens, dit kan niet meer’”. have to menciona cu all the acolyte of the three delegacionnan was at please of the retiro of brinkman for of sitting-room of parliament. ady thijsen, leader of the delegacion aruban comentando on thing owing to happen owing to tell cu hour was cabando cu the pok, they had one presentacion of mr rob pietersz, procurador general of aruba cu owing to give one good presentacion. after of this owing to haci some question. after owing to come the part caminda have to owing to work on the slotverklaring, at the instant ey iron brinkman owing to ask word at chairman of parliament of aruba y so past owing to insulta miembronan of parliament of aruba. according thijsen brinkman owing to tell cu the parlamentarionan is wordo misbruik by of minister croes y also cu minister croes is lie. but thing more dolor owing to haci is the abuse contra parlamentarionan of aruba, according leader of the delegacion aruban, because the is touch integridad of they all. at instant ey thijsen owing to ask word because; leader of the delegacion aruban y owing to tell cu do not acepta esey y cu the have cu trek his words bek. hour chairman owing to pidi’e for wing his words behind, brinkman owing to deny rotundamente. after of this leader of delegacion hulandea owing to ask for schors the meeting for her talk cu his delegacion y hour past owing to come bek, owing to give one statement saying cu they owing to dicidi for saca brinkman for of they delegacion. benny sevinger, member of parliament of avp owing to comenta also on the situation here. past owing to tell cu diabierna morning brinkman owing to believe cu the can owing to haci one show hour cu pg owing to give his declaracion (“un pg stop in his zapato y dunando splicacion profesional of the work cu ministerio publico is haciendo y on the caminda positive cu the tabata”). brinkman owing to haci some question on the caso of natalee holloway cual owing to wordo contesta corectamente for pg caminda cu brinkman not had espacio for busca one conflicto for her achieve his popularidad. after cu pg y prensa owing to retira, brinkman owing to ask one sharp of ordo y owing to declara cu the is achieve minister rudy croes one gañador y cu parlamentarionan of aruba is sucumbi y is wordo using by of ministernan. according sevinger, they because; member of parliament do not acepta esey.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 10, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »

Human remains. . . . .human remains. . . . .whose remains????

And why will we never know for sure?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 10, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

Human remains. . . . .human remains. . . . .whose remains????

And why will we never know for sure?

Exactly!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 10, 2009, 07:20:04 PM »

With the exception of Jossy, and I am not 100% sure about him but continue to have faith in him anyway, I don't think there has been one soul from Aruba who truly desired to help obtain justice for Natalee and her family.  Sorry, sooner or later they have shown their true colors one place or another.

They do not seem to see this as justice and injustice but US against THEM kind of like a soccer match.

It's about right versus wrong and not geographical locations.  I want justice for Caylee in Florida just the same as for Natalee in Aruba.  But it seems to the Arubans, it is different.  They seem much more territorial or something.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.