April 26, 2024, 06:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206053 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

1/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:
iron brinkman owing to give one conseho of voto: not vote for none faction cu is y was in gobierno
yesterday afternoon the declaration of policy popular, people at word at canal 90, dirigi for stanley arends, owing to succeed of achieve the controversial member of parliament of pvv, iron brinkman for talk cune, cu owing to being haci can medio of karel arends. p’e ocasión here, stanley arends owing to invita also we director toko winklaar for is present, cu the aim for show the politico dutch here, cu all thing the is come is acusa aruba of dje, is for serve his aim. because de facto, iron brinkman not had the corahe for menciona cu hechos, is at that y/of kendenan the is referi hour the is talk of is corupto. the not have nothing of proof, more the is talk of raportnan cu the have. can conclui, cu the have his own agenda, but the form cu the is haci’e, y spite name of aruba y also of antiyas in kingdom, but thing owing to haci’e worse also the.o. at merca, esey assure do not aceptable. can owing to conclui cu iron brinkman have very problem cu the.o. minister rudy croes, that past owing to calling for one mentiroso y that not merece none clase of confianza. but also brinkman owing to deal of acusa we society, for his silencio for all thing cu is tumando lugar, even owing to bay so far of tell cu mafia owing to penetra even in some cadena renombre of hotel, but again without wanted menciona name. at end, iron brinkman, although the is tell of does not mete in asuntonan local, owing to give of conoce cu people in proximo eleccion not have to vote for partidonan politico, cu owing to arrive of form part of gobierno end, but vote for partidonan new, cu not have mancha on they. esey nifica cu brinkman, dunando his conseho of voice is tell for vote for democracia regal, for mpa y/of for red y for all another faction new cu can come still. iron brinkman, for we is stay one person cu wanted atencion, but cu like lastra person, without have proof in hand. thing we of awemainta is wait for if, cu we politiconan have cu saca they som, cu all thing they're declara here, is wordo using for hendenan as iron brinkman. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

Sorry Tamikosmom for the delay in responding to your question - I was off checking out Splat's comment regarding good news but with a twist (Scrux - Thursday)...
Sleuth ... please provide the forum with ONE positive outcome of Tim and Dave joining forces with the enemy in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

I would say one positive was their abiliity to even set foot back on the island to look for Natalee.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »

Hero,

Love the Palm Tree shirt!  No one would ever suspect you are a tourist in that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2009, 07:28:34 PM »

Seems pretty quiet tonight. I'm going to shut down early and watch some tv. I'll be in early am and should be around most of the day tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »

Sorry Tamikosmom for the delay in responding to your question - I was off checking out Splat's comment regarding good news but with a twist (Scrux - Thursday)...
Sleuth ... please provide the forum with ONE positive outcome of Tim and Dave joining forces with the enemy in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

I would say one positive was their abiliity to even set foot back on the island to look for Natalee.

... and the positive outcome was what??

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »

Have a good weekend everyone.  Bye for now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »

Seems pretty quiet tonight. I'm going to shut down early and watch some tv. I'll be in early am and should be around most of the day tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Good Night Nut and ... thanks.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

1/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:
another boa big was diahuebs night, cu some inhabitant of san barbola, did take notice of one bao big was cruzando caminda y owing to beat alarma of immediate. one ciudadano owing to tell, cu first of calling park rangers for come recoge the boa here, is mihor cuminsa at elimina they. boa-nan is birando of more end at aruba. so self, have some young, cu not was nothing of acuerdo for kill the boa here, y even owing to ofende esnan cu owing to haci’e. they wanted owing to bay even cu the boa. pakico we not know, but was wordo tell n’e sitio, for can sell. but sell cu that? this is one of tanto boa-nan cu owing to being achieve y kill ultimamente at aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

Good Night Sleuth and Nut!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »

Janet

The positive outcome was not being blocked from entering the country.

Now I agree that the only true positive outcome in this entire 3.5+ year nightmare would be if Natalee would be brought home. 

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: January 10, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

I did not want to leave without responding to Tamikosmon, but now that I have I really do need to go.  Good night all.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 10, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »

1/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

1/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page:
Papiamentu translation:
yesterday was one day dark for aruba, in barely 9 day cu owing to open year new aruba is conoce two dead in trafico. the trafico insigur cu is queen we careteranan owing to cobra his first victima ayeramainta at ponton where one young father of barely 23 year will have to owing to accidenta cu his brommer. in almenos 14 hour after one another victima owing to cai but the trip here at san nicolaas near of paulus school one anciano of sexo masculino will have to owing to wordo alcansa for one car color blauw. is deal here of joseph davis ditter naci at nevis 18 of december 1920 residencia at bellisimastraat 16. dr. ho-kan-you owing to constata dead at arrival of hospital. weekend barely owing to open, cu this is one advertencia at all esnan cu will atende fakkel tonight, for comporta they self during parada y also in trafico, always as cuenta cu alcohol y gasoline do not one good combinacion less behind stuur. at family y amigonan of both victima we words of deep condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 10, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

Goodnight Nut and Sleuth!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2009, 07:40:29 PM »

Have a good night, yourself, Nut.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 10, 2009, 07:42:40 PM »

Texasman and ... all who are attending the frog's interrogation session at Tamikosmom's home pPack warm clothing.  It is again snowing and snowing and snowing in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  BRRRR.

Maybe bring along a boat ... to combat the flooding conditions that has resulted from melting snow in the last few days.  Our property is OK but ... my daughter and family are stranded in their home in the upper area of the Valley.  A subsidiary of the Fraser River that run through thier property has overflowed and water on the small bridge is up to the handles of their vehicles.  Thankfully ... their home was build on higher ground.

For those who are planning on braving the elements ... I will have hot Tim Horton's coffee brewing and ... some chilli, salad and buns to go along with the sushi rolls, carrot cake and Kermit's Grandma's shoofly pie.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: January 10, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »

Another horrid photo on the FP of awemainta of one of the accident victims.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 10, 2009, 07:51:48 PM »

Janet

The positive outcome was not being blocked from entering the country.

Now I agree that the only true positive outcome in this entire 3.5+ year nightmare would be if Natalee would be brought home. 

Thanks Sleuth.

Janet

_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Hubby and I are braving the elements ... picking up a neighbourhood couple in our truck (4 wheel drive) and ... headed for our favorite Chinese restaurance.

If I have anything to do with it ... a game or two of Scabble is where it is at later.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 10, 2009, 07:59:01 PM »

Hubby and I are braving the elements ... picking up a neighbourhood couple in our truck (4 wheel drive) and ... headed for our favorite Chinese restaurant.

If I have anything to do with it ... a game or two of Scrabble is where it is at later.

Janet
5:00 PM PT

I did a some editing ... lots of typos.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 10, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

Hubby and I are braving the elements ... picking up a neighbourhood couple in our truck (4 wheel drive) and ... headed for our favorite Chinese restaurant.

If I have anything to do with it ... a game or two of Scrabble is where it is at later.

Janet
5:00 PM PT

I did a some editing ... lots of typos.

Have a nice evening, and be very careful out there!  I wish you would stay home, make a sandwich, and play games.  You and hubby are daredevils to brave that weather!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.