April 19, 2024, 08:59:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205848 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Hubby and I are braving the elements ... picking up a neighbourhood couple in our truck (4 wheel drive) and ... headed for our favorite Chinese restaurant.

If I have anything to do with it ... a game or two of Scrabble is where it is at later.

Janet
5:00 PM PT

I did a some editing ... lots of typos.

Have a nice evening, and be very careful out there!  I wish you would stay home, make a sandwich, and play games.  You and hubby are daredevils to brave that weather!

We are also getting on each other's nerves couped up inside the house all day.  It bothers hubby more than me.  Other people will definitely relieve the tension.

I am waiting to hear the truck motor reving in the driveway prior to going out in that cold.  I am all bundled up except for gloves at the moment.  Hopefully ... it will be warm inside the vehicle.

Thanks texasmom.

Janet
5:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »

Going out for a bit but is over 60 degrees here in Alabama so no snow.

I will be sure to check back in before going to bed, however, to see if the arrest of major player has been made yet.  It could still happen on a weekend.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

I will be sure to check back in before going to bed, however, to see if the arrest of major player has been made yet.  It could still happen on a weekend.   

80 degrees here today in Southern California 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: January 10, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »

Fakkel Optocht Live 2009

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/35/52/

Parade has begun.  Earlier, they had an English speaking person invite everyone "especially" those in the U.S.A. who would like to come and join in the fun!  For next year, but there is also plenty of time to come for this year!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #364 on: January 10, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »

80 degrees here today in Southern California 

I had air conditioning on yesterday, forecast for tonight....in the 20's.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 10, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »

Nut,
I don't know who caps is either, but in reality I don't think it's him; and I feel insulted for him.

I do not think Reality and CAPS are the same people but ... I could be wrong.  I believe that Mark Purcell is a more likely candidate.

Nevertheless ... joining forces who has a known Aruban agenda in hopes that there will be a positive outcome in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... is never going to happen.

Janet

______

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

No I don't think  it's him MIP6 uses windows XP
Caps uses windows Operating System Microsoft WinNT

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 10, 2009, 08:46:59 PM »

Oh by the way, were having a snow storm here and Ice tomorrow.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 10, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

Oh by the way, were having a snow storm here and Ice tomorrow.

Yes San was getting ready to shovel some snow   
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: January 10, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »

Nut,
I don't know who caps is either, but in reality I don't think it's him; and I feel insulted for him.

I do not think Reality and CAPS are the same people but ... I could be wrong.  I believe that Mark Purcell is a more likely candidate.

Nevertheless ... joining forces who has a known Aruban agenda in hopes that there will be a positive outcome in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... is never going to happen.

Janet

______

private eye

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

Interesting.  I don't know anybody that uses NT, except on a server.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 10, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Straight from AHATA offices ? 

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: January 10, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Well NT is outdated.  Not sure how up to date the Aruban businesses or police keep their servers.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 10, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Well NT is outdated.  Not sure how up to date the Aruban businesses or police keep their servers.
Yep, but the fact he is using a "server" hints that he is not on a "home" computer!

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: January 10, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Yep, but the fact he is using a "server" hints that he is not on a "home" computer!

I agree.  It's ot likely to be the hotels, becuase when your business depends on your systems, you tend to keep them up to date.  Government entities often don't nor do schools.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 10, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »

I would like to caution that the moderators here at Scaredmonkeys cannot see the posters IP addresses, so if Blonde has IP information on Caps it's because she is guessing it from the site meter just like anyone else could do.  I'm just saying that there's no guarantee it's Caps if that is how she determined the computer he is using.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: January 10, 2009, 09:52:45 PM »

I would like to caution that the moderators here at Scaredmonkeys cannot see the posters IP addresses, so if Blonde has IP information on Caps it's because she is guessing it from the site meter just like anyone else could do.  I'm just saying that there's no guarantee it's Caps if that is how she determined the computer he is using.

Where is she getting his OS?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Yes, Windows NT 6.0  - Release date Feb. 27, 2008....not sure but I think it's Vista. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: January 10, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »

Yes, my last post was based on the sitemeter and my guess that the details were Caps.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

Where is she getting his OS?

If you look at the SITE METER and then look at the DETAILS it will give you that information on the IP  and computer the person is posting or lurking from.  It does not tell you who the poster is and the location may be just a nearby location vs. an actual address.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

Nut,

Janet

______

private eye

Yes, Windows NT 6.0  - Release date Feb. 27, 2008....not sure but I think it's Vista. 

NT 6.0 is Vista and would not be on a server.  I've never heard anybody refer to Vista as NT 6.0.  XP was NT 5.0, but nobody ever calls it that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

ALSO - do not forget that the Site Meter covers the front page lurkers as well, not just those viewing the forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.