April 20, 2024, 03:46:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205857 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »

ALSO - do not forget that the Site Meter covers the front page lurkers as well, not just those viewing the forum. 
Even though one is " .net " and the other is " .com " ?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: January 10, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »

ALSO - do not forget that the Site Meter covers the front page lurkers as well, not just those viewing the forum. 

The information I based my post on was checked as to where the poster entered and stayed for a period of time.  The only exits at that instance was to read within the forum.  I look at that when I am in there, and that is seldom, for the record.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: January 10, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »

There's no OS info on the Sitemeter.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: January 10, 2009, 10:04:05 PM »

In 'Reality' I will be locking Caylee's thread soon. We are in 'Reality' on page 97 now.   

OK then in REALITY what would his real name be?  Personally I never had a very close relationship with reality.

Lately ... I have not had a close relationship with "reality".  I am honestly in a twilight zone when I attempt to comprehend why some truly believe that working with those who embrace an obvious Aruban agenda ... is a catalyst to a positive outcome.

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller do not get it!!  Mark Purcell is the enemy!  Reality is the enemy!  Dave and Tim are so easily deceived.  Discerment regarding deceptive relationships is not a part of their gentle trusting natures/characters.  Logic must enter into any equation.  In the Natalee Holloway case ... justice demands it ... closure demands it.

Janet

I agree Janet.  Dave Holloway also doesn't deserve to have people emailing and calling him with false accusations about what people are saying here at SM.

I don't know who's quote this is but it seems to fit the situation:  "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".   I don't think Tim and Dave are necessarily so easily deceived as much as they will do whatever it takes to try to get answers.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 10, 2009, 10:04:17 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I read back a ways, and I see that no arrest occurred this week.  I'm not surprised, really.  So what else is new? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 10, 2009, 10:07:53 PM »

There's no OS info on the Sitemeter.
Yes -- if you click on the # under "Detail"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 10, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I read back a ways, and I see that no arrest occurred this week.  I'm not surprised, really.  So what else is new? 

Nothing new 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 10, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

Even though one is " .net " and the other is " .com " ?

Yes, it's my understanding it's all on the same server and the site meter is for the server.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: January 10, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

There's an NT on now with no version.  The Browser is too new to work with NT so it must be Vista.  XP shows up as XP.  So perhaps CAPS is not on a server after all.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »

When I said Clyde Merian -- I think I meant Clyde Burke. 

OK, well I know who Clyde Burke is and I hear Capslock does know him (this has bothered me some).  I have believed for some time that Clyde Burke was Simian.  I do not believe that Clyde Burke and Capslock are the same person although anything is possible.

Maybe it is possible.  The way Caps writes reminds me so much of Simian.  Other monkeys have noted that as well.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 10, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

When I said Clyde Merian -- I think I meant Clyde Burke. 

OK, well I know who Clyde Burke is and I hear Capslock does know him (this has bothered me some).  I have believed for some time that Clyde Burke was Simian.  I do not believe that Clyde Burke and Capslock are the same person although anything is possible.

Maybe it is possible.  The way Caps writes reminds me so much of Simian.  Other monkeys have noted that as well.

Or maybe Simian's brother.....who had a "vision".

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2009, 10:42:41 PM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Well said.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

At this point I hate to even point this out, but Private Eye is relying on Kyle's statements, so the fact that Private Eye thinks "the game is fixed" based on Kyle's statements doesn't prove anything.  I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaws in the logic here. (Sorry, I can't help but notice these things because I am trained this way from my work).

No Private Eye mentioned the contents in context that surprised Kyle.  That is when the posts got really interesting.  Private Eye had totally independent access to the information which Kyle had not anticipated.  He was calling Beth's attention to the inconsistencies.  His information was never based on Kyle alone and so he could see that things were not as they should have been.

Verrry interesting, that's the type of independent verification I am looking for.  (I'm pretty sure I know who PE is, I've seen it posted here).  I remember how interesting Private Eye's posts were at that time, but I haven't read them for a while.  I will go back and re-read.  Do you have a link to some of those pages, or remember what month that was going on?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 10, 2009, 10:51:54 PM »

There is only one riddler.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »

(snipped)

At this point I hate to even point this out, but Private Eye is relying on Kyle's statements, so the fact that Private Eye thinks "the game is fixed" based on Kyle's statements doesn't prove anything.  I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaws in the logic here. (Sorry, I can't help but notice these things because I am trained this way from my work).

If you want flaws in logic - try Caps version of logic.  His logic changed every time he read contradictory posts here.
(Trained in logic and common sense also for my work)

I always got a kick out of that.  He's all over the place!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 10, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »

Well said.

As usual.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: January 10, 2009, 10:54:04 PM »

There is only one riddler.

Great pic, but what about Jim Carrey's riddler?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 10, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »

No Private Eye mentioned the contents in context that surprised Kyle.  That is when the posts got really interesting.  Private Eye had totally independent access to the information which Kyle had not anticipated.  He was calling Beth's attention to the inconsistencies.  His information was never based on Kyle alone and so he could see that things were not as they should have been.

Verrry interesting, that's the type of independent verification I am looking for.  (I'm pretty sure I know who PE is, I've seen it posted here).  I remember how interesting Private Eye's posts were at that time, but I haven't read them for a while.  I will go back and re-read.  Do you have a link to some of those pages, or remember what month that was going on?
It was March 2008, I believe.  Someone else can probably be more exact.

BRING NATALEE HOME
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: January 10, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »

Well said.

As usual.

I agree; I am automatically suspicious of all the riddlers.  (And annoyed!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.