April 26, 2024, 09:03:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206056 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »

I see Aruba is putting ole Hero Brinkman to the test this week.  An official letter stating that Hero doesn't represent the Dutch Delegation.  I wonder if it is similar to the letter Julia received from Mos exonerating her from any involvement in Natalee's case?  Amazing how these letters pop up just when needed in Aruba.  Jerks all of them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

I guess Joe Taco defends actors who play mafia guys too!

Another loss for the Taco man!

NEW YORK —  A former actor on "The Sopranos" was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for a botched burglary in the Bronx in which an accomplice shot and killed an off-duty police officer.

His lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said Brancato wanted to turn his life around.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478607,00.html

Joe doesn't have a lot of luck defending peoples does he? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 03:20:41 PM »

Mere your bedtime story last night cracked me up.  That is very funny!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/bluemoon3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

It looks like the Monkey god, all kicked back and just watching the world! That little guy looks terrified!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »

It looks like the Monkey god, all kicked back and just watching the world! That little guy looks terrified!

I think it's neat!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »

I'm sorry, but I just had to point out that I now have five "1's" all in a row in my post counter! Does that mean I've hit jackpot?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »

I think it's neat!

No, you don't have control issues, huh-uh 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

I'm sorry, but I just had to point out that I now have five "1's" all in a row in my post counter! Does that mean I've hit jackpot?

Two posts ago 11111 would have been the jackpot.

Hey ... you already received the jackpot when you were afforded the edit option.  Be thankful.  Be very very thankful

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

I guess Joe Taco defends actors who play mafia guys too!

Another loss for the Taco man!

NEW YORK —  A former actor on "The Sopranos" was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for a botched burglary in the Bronx in which an accomplice shot and killed an off-duty police officer.

His lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said Brancato wanted to turn his life around.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478607,00.html

Joe doesn't have a lot of luck defending peoples does he? 
Acually, JoeT considers this one a success because he wasn't charged with murder. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »

OK, OK, OK................you're right and I'm not worthy! Thank you, Oh Blue Monkey god!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 03:42:24 PM »

MPs kick colleague out of Caribbean delegation
Published: Friday 09 January 2009 17:33 UTC
Last updated: Friday 09 January 2009 20:05 UTC

Dutch MPs, holding talks in Aruba with their counterparts from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, have ejected their right-wing Freedom Party colleague Hero Brinkman from the delegation. They said his presence had become unworkable.

Shortly before the conclusion of the conference, Mr Brinkman was asked to leave the Aruban parliament building after he launched a tirade against the Aruban delegation and government, and called the Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes a liar.

At the moment, Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles are separate autonomous regions within the kingdom of the Netherlands, enjoying different degrees of self-government. The Dutch MPs and their Antillean and Aruban counterparts were meeting to discussing future state reforms in the Caribbean islands.

Before the start of the talks Mr Brinkman told US news channel Fox News that the Antilles was as "corrupt as hell". His fellow Dutch delegates issued a statement stressing they did not share his views. Mr Brinkman's comments caused the discussions to be strained, with Wednesday's session being delayed, and Thursday's being suspended for a number of hours.

The Dutch government is considering introducing registration for Caribbean youths who emigrate to the Netherlands and repeatedly get into trouble with the police. During a debate on the issue, Mr Brinkman accused the Antilles and Aruba of "sending your rubbish to the Netherlands".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6128757/MPs-kick-colleague-out-of-Caribbean-delegation

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »

Dutch Justice Minister
denounces intimidation
THE HAGUE--Dutch Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin denounced any form of threats against any person and stated on Tuesday that the security of Dutch Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman of the Party for Freedom PVV had his attention.

In a letter to the Chairperson of the Dutch Second Chamber, responding to questions by PVV leader and Member of Parliament (MP) Geert Wilders, the Minister said he had taken note of the quotes in various media about the threat against Brinkman by a senior government official in Aruba.

Aruba’s Chief of Protocol Eric Brete told Brinkman on Monday that he had to restrain himself not to beat up the Dutch Member of Parliament. Brinkman had called Aruba’s government “corrupt as hell” in an interview with the American TV channel FoxNews. Aruba’s Justice Minister Rudy Croes stated in response that Brinkman deserved a “smash in the face.”

Hirsch Ballin said he could not trace whether the quotes in the media were correct. But, he added, “Threatening with violence is unacceptable, no matter who voices this threat.”

Wilders had asked about protection for Brinkman who was in Aruba to attend the Parliamentary Consultation of the Kingdom POK. Hirsch Ballin said Brinkman’s security situation had his attention, but he didn’t specify how the MP would be protected.

Answering Wilders’ question whether the Dutch Government would consider demanding the resignation of Rudy Croes, to whom the PVV leader referred as a “dangerous fool,” Hirsch Ballin said the appointment or resignation of an Aruban Minister was an “internal affair.”

Hirsch Ballin explained that within the Kingdom of the Netherlands there were three autonomous countries: the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The Netherlands doesn’t become involved the appointment or resignation of members of government in Aruba.

Referring to Wilders’ question about whether the Dutch Government was willing to break all ties with the Government of Aruba as long as Croes was in public office, Hirsch Ballin stated that he saw “no reason to curb Aruba’s government, let alone break the relations.” He also distanced himself from the words “dangerous fool” and “mafia government” as expressed by Wilders.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l197/answer197.html

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Well, I don't expect anyone to get "cuffed" due to actions of Aruba OM. 

As Wreck mentioned yesterday, Joran could get picked up in the Netherlands again, or wherever he's hiding this week.

I'm hoping he's opened himself and his daddy up to some international jurisdiction due to his kidnapping and country-to-country trafficking admission.  Just because Hans Mos doesn't find enough reason to go after him, doesn't mean nobody else does.  Maybe Luke blabbed.   Maybe Adamovic telephoned the FBI.

Hope JQK pursues that angle.

Well, I can hope.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »

Fresh blood

After the usual slow local news period during the holidays things are again heating up, starting with the tripartite Kingdom parliamentary talks in Aruba and the antics of right-wing Dutch politician Hero Brinkman. His provocative comments on the Aruban Holloway investigation before American television regrettably managed to spark the kind of reaction and media attention he was undoubtedly seeking in his continuous quest to score with the electorate back home at the expense of the islands, but at least the meeting was not called off altogether.

That gave National Alliance (NA) leader William Martin the opportunity to strongly speak out against the apparent desire of Dutch Members of Parliament to make St. Maarten a public entity of the Netherlands like the future BES islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba, against all agreements made at the government level so far. They were rightfully reminded that while a majority on the latter three islands had voted to be part of the Netherlands, that was not the case in St. Maarten and Curaçao, both of which opted to become autonomous countries in the Dutch Kingdom; a democratic choice that must be respected.

Meanwhile, as the Laveist saga continues to affect the St. Maarten Democratic Party (DP) governing at the island level, the NA as part of the Antillean Government finally replaced its former state secretary who had resigned due to an investigation into missing funds at her former workplace. The sending of George Pantophlet to Willemstad as State Secretary most probably also means a relatively new and young face in politics, that of Patrick Illidge, will enter the Island Council for the first time.

That is a refreshing thought and should stimulate local youngsters who want to enter politics, but may be concerned they won’t get much of a chance from “the old guard.” Expectations will be high for the “rookie” councilman and hopefully he will fulfil them in a satisfactory manner to the best of his ability so that he inspires others to not just stand on the sidelines and criticise active politicians, but instead become involved, actually carry political responsibility and try to do something to improve matters.

This newspaper in any case wishes him great success in achieving that goal if he is indeed nominated, and hopes the introduction of some “fresh blood” into the highest elected body of the island helps to increase the level of debate and of the Island Council in general.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l197/edit197.html

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »

OK, OK, OK................you're right and I'm not worthy! Thank you, Oh Blue Monkey god!

I like my Moon Goddess.  The all-knowing, see-all  Moon Monkey Goddess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:20 PM »

Links to the above articles were just emailed to me by my youngest son's Dutch American FIL.

They may be reposts that have already been submitted to the other thread.

Janet

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »

nova is about brinkman and Aruba

for bassie etc

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »

nimrod
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 10:15:01 AM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.900

1. Actually, I believe the Freebirds contacted Kyle first and it was about the time the search was over. Jen posted a response with Kyle's email TO The Freebirds

2. The last thing I heard was that Beth didn't want the Freebirds to release any negative comments about the Persistence. If you read through my posts, you'll see you are mis-informed.

3. Actually Kyle said he "thought" they were human remains. Afterall, he only had the same photos that we all were looking at, so it was Kyle's opinion only. Incorrect.

Kyle said: "The possibility exists that they revisited the cage and did a site sweep, sampling more items including human remains around the 12th of Jan when I witnessed the Dutch Coast Guard on the site two days in a row."

AND
Kyle said:
Human remains were found
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

AND Kyle said it here:

I never said there were no human remains.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360330#msg360330

AND HERE

If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

4. We have never heard Tim Miller's side of when and why he left the Persistence. I received a very nice thank you letter from Tim for my donation to the Persistence's search for Natalee a couple of weeks after Tim "abruptly" left.
color=red] I think the point is ONLY ARUBA DIVERS came and retrieved the evidence and left. NOT why Tim Miller left. We only know what Kyle said that John told him that Tim was a "liability".[/color]

5. I think Kermit's words are all out of context. It reminds me of the same liberal tactics that were used to remove a republican president from office.  lol

So you think this was taken out of context?

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Perhaps a phone call to Peter de Vries, or Peter Shouten by you would clear up whether Kermit has "taken out of context" Kyle's own words.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »

Keeping the Faith

is that you in the photo of the Seattle paper?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.