April 26, 2024, 10:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206044 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 10, 2009, 10:58:22 PM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

There is only one riddler.

Great pic, but what about Jim Carrey's riddler?

I did not like Jim Carey.  I am a fan of the old Batman series.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: January 10, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

At this point I hate to even point this out, but Private Eye is relying on Kyle's statements, so the fact that Private Eye thinks "the game is fixed" based on Kyle's statements doesn't prove anything.  I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaws in the logic here. (Sorry, I can't help but notice these things because I am trained this way from my work).

No Private Eye mentioned the contents in context that surprised Kyle.  That is when the posts got really interesting.  Private Eye had totally independent access to the information which Kyle had not anticipated.  He was calling Beth's attention to the inconsistencies.  His information was never based on Kyle alone and so he could see that things were not as they should have been.

Verrry interesting, that's the type of independent verification I am looking for.  (I'm pretty sure I know who PE is, I've seen it posted here).  I remember how interesting Private Eye's posts were at that time, but I haven't read them for a while.  I will go back and re-read.  Do you have a link to some of those pages, or remember what month that was going on?
It was March 2008, I believe.  Someone else can probably be more exact.

Thanks, I was thinking it was around then.  I'll be able to find it.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 10, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Doesn't count.  Too newfangled.  Logic told me that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 10, 2009, 11:01:55 PM »

I have always found it extremely distasteful to play riddles and games about somebody's missing and likely deceased child.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: January 10, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

I met the original TV show Robin at a supermarket in my college town of Carbondale, Illinois. (Lots of years ago!)  He had a little table set up in the store and was signing autographs.  He didn't draw much of a crowd; I felt so bad for him.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

I'm still of the opinion that the Dutch and Aruba are in a codependant relationship.  They may not like each other, but they need each other, or think they do.  There will be no justice from the Dutch as they will acquiese to the Aruban demands--for reasons that seem unfathomable to many.  However, it is too intertwined a relationship to be severed at this time.

The only justice Natalee will receive will be from an independent Interpol investigation.  This won't happen until it is forced upon Aruba and Holland.  I don't know how this can brought about.  I wish I did.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

FYI

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
01/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: January 10, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

When I said Clyde Merian -- I think I meant Clyde Burke. 

OK, well I know who Clyde Burke is and I hear Capslock does know him (this has bothered me some).  I have believed for some time that Clyde Burke was Simian.  I do not believe that Clyde Burke and Capslock are the same person although anything is possible.

Maybe it is possible.  The way Caps writes reminds me so much of Simian.  Other monkeys have noted that as well.

Or maybe Simian's brother.....who had a "vision".

Yep, they seem to be linked somehow.  Just a feeling, but can't shake it...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 10, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

I met the original TV show Robin at a supermarket in my college town of Carbondale, Illinois. (Lots of years ago!)  He had a little table set up in the store and was signing autographs.  He didn't draw much of a crowd; I felt so bad for him.

LOLOL....Poor guy.  He is one guy you hardly see around.  I have seen Adam West on TV and I know Adam West does a lot of voices for cartoons.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 10, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

I'm still of the opinion that the Dutch and Aruba are in a codependant relationship.  They may not like each other, but they need each other, or think they do.  There will be no justice from the Dutch as they will acquiese to the Aruban demands--for reasons that seem unfathomable to many.  However, it is too intertwined a relationship to be severed at this time.

The only justice Natalee will receive will be from an independent Interpol investigation.  This won't happen until it is forced upon Aruba and Holland.  I don't know how this can brought about.  I wish I did.

I agree AZLady.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »

FYI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
01/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

Thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 10, 2009, 11:09:33 PM »

I agree AZLady.
So, how does Interpol get involved in a case?  Anyone know?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

OK, well I know who Clyde Burke is and I hear Capslock does know him (this has bothered me some).  I have believed for some time that Clyde Burke was Simian.  I do not believe that Clyde Burke and Capslock are the same person although anything is possible.

Maybe it is possible.  The way Caps writes reminds me so much of Simian.  Other monkeys have noted that as well.

Maybe they are linked because Caps is Clyde Burke's brother?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »

FYI

Future Hearings

Thanks Klaas!

I can hardly believe this case is still in the motion filing stage.  Those lawyers for the Kalpoes are really going on adrenaline.  Amazing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »

I agree.  The Dutch are looking out for the "Aruban Dutch".  I'm sure if they could have pinned this on the Kalpoes, but still let Joran off the hook, they would have. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 10, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »

I agree.  The Dutch are looking out for the "Aruban Dutch".  I'm sure if they could have pinned this on the Kalpoes, but still let Joran off the hook, they would have. 
Of course.  The Kalpoes know enough to ensure their safety, and they will not speak what they know. 

I've always said "follow the money" in this case.  I still believe this.  Huge money amounts go through Aruba.  No one is immune to this kind of money. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: January 10, 2009, 11:17:52 PM »

Maybe they are linked because Caps is Clyde Burke's brother?

I don't know enough about these characters to know really who is who, but it wasn't just the broken English that made the Simian and Caps writing seem similar to me; it was the use of metaphors in their writings.  I think they are called metaphors.  I was not good at high school English grammar.  I'll try to find an example when I get a chance.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: January 10, 2009, 11:19:33 PM »

Of course.  The Kalpoes know enough to ensure their safety, and they will not speak what they know. 

I've always said "follow the money" in this case.  I still believe this.  Huge money amounts go through Aruba.  No one is immune to this kind of money. 

Yep, unfortunately, it's always about money.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 10, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

I know what you mean.  "Babylon" is a metaphor of sorts, but is also well known in the Caribbean.  I did some research years ago about the Rastafarian references, too.  In the long run, I think the Simian character is quite familiar with the Caribbean folklore, politics, and history.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »

Clyde Burke is an ALE officer.  He is thought to be Simian and Merian Ernest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.