March 28, 2024, 09:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 204340 times)
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: January 11, 2009, 12:22:12 AM »

The Elders, Babylonians, Rave, House of Rave. streets of gold bricks, it's all in there.

Is there a comic book store in Aruba?  We have one in a strip mall in the suburb I live in.  I guess alot of people are into them, if they can afford the rent.  Are these specific comics available translated into Dutch or Pap?
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: January 11, 2009, 12:24:58 AM »

Hey, thanks everyone, lots of interesting posts today. 

I have to leave, my self imposed time limit has already been exceeded!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 11, 2009, 12:25:53 AM »

Iris if you had any idea who private eye is  you would not question their posts, not blaming you for you can't know but for once.........trust that this person has more information than any of us might ever have.

Tib, I heard from a birdie that Caps might be Dompig 

Wouldn't that be a hoot, but I have wondered if he could be Dompig myself.

But surely, Dompig would have known more about the case.  For example who "the Twitty" was and what he was to Natalee.

Then again, could have all been a ruse to fool us.  Don't think it was Jossy despite the moniker for old time type setters.  Someone from the "Anybody But Joran" club maybe Dompig, jr.  Or group of the pimps with varying language skills.

Remember KBM I think it was?  He seemed chatty enough. 

Guess it could have been any number of people.  Perhaps he shall return and clarify the failure of the arrest of a major player to take place?

I lean towards "ruse" because of the "language" descrepancies.

Caps definitely has good English, then bad English days, but Caps types way too fast to be Dompig.  Doesn't Dompig seem like everything he does, he does slowly?

Iris, I am almost afraid to post to you...don't want you to get bashed for posting with me. But it is pretty common knowledge that private eye is Beth's brother, or at least that is what I have been lead to believe. The posts he made were during and right after the Persistence endeavor, I haven't noticed any new ones in quite awhile.

Thanks, and it's OK lstdlou, I have no associations with anyone on the board (this one or any others) or with any of the major (or minor) players.  I thought I read PE was a relative of Beth, so I found his post's particularly interesting, as I'm sure everyone else did, and would suspect he was privy to confidential info.

As far as being "in" with any group...I am as far as "in" as you can get...as you can tell..lol. I have a great friendship with Jug Twitty. It is simply a friendship and one that I am quite proud of. Jug Twitty is a hero to me, he ranks up there along side my brother as far as men go, and that is the greatest compliment I can give anyone...because my brother is my most trusted friend, and my hero. Most of the questions I ask Jug in regards to the case, he won't answer, and I absolutely respect that. There are HUGE efforts going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I don't claim any insider information, nor would I ever jeopardise my friendship with Jug to get the insider track. What he can tell me he does, and I pass along to the Monkeys. I can ask him anything, but if he won't answer, I respect that. When he can give me an answer, as in the case of the Persistence, I pass it along.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 11, 2009, 12:29:37 AM »

Is there a comic book store in Aruba?  We have one in a strip mall in the suburb I live in.  I guess alot of people are into them, if they can afford the rent.  Are these specific comics available translated into Dutch or Pap?

I am sure they are sold somewhere in Aruba or can be ordered by mail.  No need for translations as everyone in Aruba speaks 3-5 languages!!!  Didn't you read the letter, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 11, 2009, 12:31:08 AM »

I am sure they are sold somewhere in Aruba or can be ordered by mail.  No need for translations as everyone in Aruba speaks 3-5 languages!!!  Didn't you read the letter, lol.

I found many bookstores at VisitAruba but none specific to comics!That's neither here nor there.Just info!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: January 11, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »

I know the Dutch usually learn English in school, but does the average Aruban read English? Or just have conversational English for job related reasons?
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: January 11, 2009, 12:34:05 AM »

I found many bookstores at VisitAruba but none specific to comics!That's neither here nor there.Just info!

Do regular bookstores sell comics?  (I've never looked for them!)

OK, now I am really over my time limit.  Bye!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 11, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »

I know the Dutch usually learn English in school, but does the average Aruban read English? Or just have conversational English for job related reasons?

Your pushing it exceeding your time limit Iris!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 11, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

Kids have a way of getting comic books everywhere.  They are usually where magazines are sold.  I am sure most younger people in Aruba can read at least some English.  Nor much required in comic books as that is the purpose of the pictures, is it not?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 11, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »

Actually Private Eye posted here for a very long time before the Persistence endeavor and his last post was the end of June 2008.  I know he became a member at Freebirds too at some point.  But he was posting at SM under a different nickname in 2005 and 2006. 

Was he by any chance Viet Vet, Klass?

Hi everyone!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 11, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »

Still no luck with Diario.How bout you TM.Hello to A's

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 11, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »

Check-Mate Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 11, 2009, 12:43:23 AM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 11, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »

Actually Private Eye posted here for a very long time before the Persistence endeavor and his last post was the end of June 2008.  I know he became a member at Freebirds too at some point.  But he was posting at SM under a different nickname in 2005 and 2006. 

Was he by any chance Viet Vet, Klass?

Hi everyone!

No Viet Vet was a friend of Beth and Jug's that went to Aruba that first week to try and help find Natalee. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 11, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »

Mirela Werleman and Jade Padron, students at the island’s teacher training school, Aruba Pedagogical Institute (IPA) displayed a project in which they are involved to create a program for Aruba’s schools that integrate illustration and animation into the learning process.
 A highpoint of the evening was a dissertation by Master of Visual Arts and award-winning conceptual artist Ryan Oduber. Along with an example of Ryan’s computer animation, which he presented as a means of comparing the attitudes between European and tropical island mentality he introduced the work of twelve year old Ian Flanigin. Ryan obviously admires the fledgling illustrator and his comic book creation “Super Cat,” considering it quite an accomplishment, and certain the imaginative young Ian is capable of great things in the future.
 A spectacular finish by the dancers of Club Movimento brought to life such beloved cartoon characters as Olive Oil and Betty Boop, with club director Samantha Westera finishing with a dramatic “Manga” interpretation.
 Finally, the gathering eagerly followed three young children in Carnival dress into the Art and Animation Exposition 2007. This will continue during opening hours at the library for the next weeks, offering a remarkable insight into animation past, and present as realized in comic books, graphic novels, and film. The extraordinary art of Magaly Maduro graces the wall of the library, and Mirto Laclé’s extensive collection of animation art and memorabilia are on display for the entertainment and enlightenment of all.

http://biblioteca.arubahost.com/index.php3?h=434&maand=02-2007

Seems comic books are so popular they even offer seminars on them in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #455 on: January 11, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »

Still no luck with Diario.How bout you TM.Hello to A's

No luck for me either, the site is still down.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 11, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »

I'm still of the opinion that the Dutch and Aruba are in a codependant relationship.  They may not like each other, but they need each other, or think they do.  There will be no justice from the Dutch as they will acquiese to the Aruban demands--for reasons that seem unfathomable to many.  However, it is too intertwined a relationship to be severed at this time.

The only justice Natalee will receive will be from an independent Interpol investigation.  This won't happen until it is forced upon Aruba and Holland.  I don't know how this can brought about.  I wish I did.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #457 on: January 11, 2009, 12:46:54 AM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Janet made it home alright!!!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 11, 2009, 12:49:19 AM »

Isn't Interpol another agency that has to be "invited" in to a country to investigate?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 11, 2009, 12:51:41 AM »

Private Eye did stop in not to long ago but didn't post!

I got all excited when I sasw private eye lurking ... gave him a BIG HUG and ... then he left.

I must have squeezed him to hard.  I must have hurt him.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.