April 16, 2024, 04:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205679 times)
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 11, 2009, 06:38:39 AM »

I'm way late in adding to earlier discussion
but re metaphors/imagery/etc:
that was shango, not simian

sim's style was casual/conversational
and w/o spelling/grammatical errors
(altho quite snippy on occasion)

Tina Fey: bitch is the new black!

re shango's imagery/Marvel comics:
while not original to shango,
the Marvel terminology accurately describes
the dutch/aruban personalities/behaviors/events in this case

perhaps Marvel, being a familiar genre to shango,
was an easy way to describe the aruban scenario

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: January 11, 2009, 07:02:21 AM »

Isn't Interpol another agency that has to be "invited" in to a country to investigate?

Interpol really is a organisation for cooperation between different countries.
for cross border crime or criminals on the run for example.

and yes, they only give assistance on invitation.
no sovereign country will let a outside force take over (have the leading role) an investigation.
because that's in effect saying that they are not capable enough.

so i don't see a foreign organisation playing a role.
maybe a supporting role at most.

so first we have this Landsrecherche investigation.
i doubt that will go anywhere.

next in line there will be a Rijksrecherche investigation.
i think that will uncover a lot and finally lead to justice.
but that can still take years.
as of now only Brinkman supports this Rijksrecherche investigation.

but by keeping up the pressure, more Peter R. de Vries broadcasts, Rudy Croes saying something dumb again, Joran doing something stupid again, step by step there will be progress.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 11, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »

From the Netherlands Interpol site.  I've often thought that this is where Deepak got his 15 yrs. statement:

rticle 247 of the Penal Code

'1. A person who, with a person whom he knows to be unconscious or physically unable to resist or to be suffering from such a degree of mental defect or mental disease that he is incapable or not sufficiently capable of exercising or expressing his will in the matter or of offering resistance, performs indecent acts, or who, with a person who has not yet reached the age of sixteen (16) years, out of wedlock, performs indecent acts, or by whom the latter is enticed into performing, or submitting to such acts, out of wedlock, with a third party, is liable to a term of imprisonment of not more than six years or a fine of the fourth category.'

Article 248 of the Penal Code

'1. Where serious bodily harm ensues as a result of any of the offences defined in articles 243 and 245-247, a term of imprisonment of not more than twelve years or a fine of the fifth category shall be imposed.

2. Where death ensues as a result of any of the offences defined in articles 242-247, a term of imprisonment of not more than fifteen years or a fine of the fifth category shall be imposed.'

http://www.interpol.com/public/Children/SexualAbuse/NationalLaws/csaNetherlands.asp
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 11, 2009, 07:51:42 AM »

Interpols' definition of Corruption:

Corruption undermines political, social and economic stability. It threatens security and damages trust and public confidence in systems which affect people’s daily lives. Although corruption frequently occurs at local or national level, its consequences are global; its hidden costs immense.

http://www.interpol.com/Public/Corruption/default.asp

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #524 on: January 11, 2009, 07:55:04 AM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Post of the Week Award

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 11, 2009, 08:32:49 AM »

I would like to caution that the moderators here at Scaredmonkeys cannot see the posters IP addresses, so if Blonde has IP information on Caps it's because she is guessing it from the site meter just like anyone else could do.  I'm just saying that there's no guarantee it's Caps if that is how she determined the computer he is using.

YES Klass your right when CAPS was loggod on I went to the site meter and saw Aruba lit up and got my information from that.
 I can NOT see any member IP like Admin can  when ,posting Just on site meter.
A wild guess that it's CAPS because only one lite on in Aruba, but this was in early 2008 and I saved them all.
Thay were all Operating System Microsoft WinNT is VISTA
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0

One time in Jan 2009 it was the same.
I was tought to do this when I was admin at 4 other Natalee sites and became quite good at it.
because it intrests me.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:50:07 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 11, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »

There's an NT on now with no version.  The Browser is too new to work with NT so it must be Vista.  XP shows up as XP.  So perhaps CAPS is not on a server after all.

YES I just loged on with my Vista ,and it showed up as Operating System Microsoft WinNT

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: January 11, 2009, 08:49:35 AM »

Hello, stupid newbie question probably but where can I find the SiteMeter?
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: January 11, 2009, 08:55:56 AM »

there's a tiny icon at bottom of page, says "sitemeter". just click on that

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: January 11, 2009, 09:33:09 AM »

Wow that really is a tiny icon, so now after installing a plug-in I finally got it to work. 

thanks RoxiBalboa
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 11, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »

What angers me is that Simian, Simian's brother, and many others claim to have inside information about Natalee's demise and choose to speak in riddles.  I've read and read and discussed and discussed till the cows come home, but I have no faith in these riddlers.  It's only my humble opinion, but I do believe they are part of the "misinformation"/"disinformation" campaign intended to befuddle and confuse and obscure any truth.  I have to place Capslock in this category--sorry if I offend.  The truth is there.  If any one person knows the truth, then he/she needs to speak it plainly and clearly to the Holloway family and FBI.  Enough already.

Post of the Week Award

salut salut thumright
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 11, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

I just received an e-mail from Vicky. Really short notice but we will try and pull together a protest. It appears Aruba will once again be at the St Louis Travel Show. If anyone is nearby and can help, we would greatly apprciate it.

http://stltravelshow.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=80

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 11, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »

Isn't Interpol another agency that has to be "invited" in to a country to investigate?

Interpol really is a organisation for cooperation between different countries.
for cross border crime or criminals on the run for example.

and yes, they only give assistance on invitation.
no sovereign country will let a outside force take over (have the leading role) an investigation.
because that's in effect saying that they are not capable enough.

so i don't see a foreign organisation playing a role.
maybe a supporting role at most.

so first we have this Landsrecherche investigation.
i doubt that will go anywhere.

next in line there will be a Rijksrecherche investigation.
i think that will uncover a lot and finally lead to justice.
but that can still take years.
as of now only Brinkman supports this Rijksrecherche investigation.

but by keeping up the pressure, more Peter R. de Vries broadcasts, Rudy Croes saying something dumb again, Joran doing something stupid again, step by step there will be progress.

Everything Joran does and has said has been by design.
This is an international crime.
It is about money.
Follow Deepaks lawsuit and Paulus in the background.
We have nothing on Joran. Everyone who stands to gain by a large settlement knows this.
In effect it is all just a big Con. Professionals...M included.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 11, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

I just received an e-mail from Vicky. Really short notice but we will try and pull together a protest. It appears Aruba will once again be at the St Louis Travel Show. If anyone is nearby and can help, we would greatly apprciate it.

Hi ldstlou - I just created a sticky thread for this travel show.  If you have contact information for Vicky or whoever will be in charge of putting together the team for this show, please post it in this thread.

Thanks for the headsup!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4378.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 11, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7029/5/#jc_allComments

Through translator:

avionan of fol circulando on aruba

sunday, 11 january 2009 - 08:41 24ora.com owing to ricibi enough call diadomingo morning puntrando what will can is pasando cu two plane cu in one form not accustomed is bulando upstairs aruba in the same ruta y at the same height for casi one hour largo. in one investigacion preliminar we can compronde for of toren control cu will have to is deal of avionan of f.o.l cu is form part of u.s navy cu is staciona at curacao. the two avionan here will was have because; destinacion colombia but for one motibo still desconoci for we they not owing to succeed of arrive colombia come across. this owing to make cu they owing to come bek in the direccion of aruba/curacao y will have to is mucho pisa debi cu they're carga cu fuel. hour one plane is carga cu fuel the is one risico big for ateriza. es decir cu they're bulando upstairs aruba at one height of 10.000 leg. interesting will is for know what the motibo is cu they not owing to arrive colombia y also dicon they're circulano upstairs aruba if they base is at curacao. we have entendi cu the avionan is of the model k35 r strato tanker come across. come across

One of the comments:

Soul in love said:

porta nan ta buskando natalee haloway hahahah 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 11, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

Hi ldstlou - I just created a sticky thread for this travel show.  If you have contact information for Vicky or whoever will be in charge of putting together the team for this show, please post it in this thread.

Thanks for the headsup!

Thanks Klaas. I will post Vicky's contact info now in case anyone wants to donate fliers and tote bags like last year.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: January 11, 2009, 11:03:34 AM »

Thanks for the headsup!

Thanks Klaas. I will post Vicky's contact info now in case anyone wants to donate fliers and tote bags like last year.

Cool, thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 11, 2009, 11:07:51 AM »

I don't see it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: January 11, 2009, 11:17:07 AM »

I don't see it.

Janet

No?  Center bottom of the page.  White rectagular box, says Sitemeter in green.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #539 on: January 11, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7029/5/#jc_allComments

Through translator:

avionan of fol circulando on aruba

sunday, 11 january 2009 - 08:41 24ora.com owing to ricibi enough call diadomingo morning puntrando what will can is pasando cu two plane cu in one form not accustomed is bulando upstairs aruba in the same ruta y at the same height for casi one hour largo. in one investigacion preliminar we can compronde for of toren control cu will have to is deal of avionan of f.o.l cu is form part of u.s navy cu is staciona at curacao. the two avionan here will was have because; destinacion colombia but for one motibo still desconoci for we they not owing to succeed of arrive colombia come across. this owing to make cu they owing to come bek in the direccion of aruba/curacao y will have to is mucho pisa debi cu they're carga cu fuel. hour one plane is carga cu fuel the is one risico big for ateriza. es decir cu they're bulando upstairs aruba at one height of 10.000 leg. interesting will is for know what the motibo is cu they not owing to arrive colombia y also dicon they're circulano upstairs aruba if they base is at curacao. we have entendi cu the avionan is of the model k35 r strato tanker come across. come across

One of the comments:

Soul in love said:

porta nan ta buskando natalee haloway hahahah 

Pap Transaltion

door they're searching natalee haloway hahahah come across

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/index.php?pAction=tradusi

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.