April 23, 2024, 03:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205976 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »

Keeping the Faith

is that you in the photo of the Seattle paper?

No!The Seattle Times website had a photo of the Snoqualmie valley which is where one of our stores is located.Duvall,Wa.Duvall is like an island currently due to flooding.From the naked eye you can't locate the store but it is up to the right along with all the other Homes..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »

Keeping the Faith

is that you in the photo of the Seattle paper?

No!The Seattle Times website had a photo of the Snoqualmie valley which is where one of our stores is located.Duvall,Wa.Duvall is like an island currently due to flooding.From the naked eye you can't locate the store but it is up to the right along with all the other Homes..

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2008604825/29.html

Don't know if i copied and pasted right but this is the photograph!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »

I see Aruba is putting ole Hero Brinkman to the test this week.  An official letter stating that Hero doesn't represent the Dutch Delegation.  I wonder if it is similar to the letter Julia received from Mos exonerating her from any involvement in Natalee's case?  Amazing how these letters pop up just when needed in Aruba.  Jerks all of them.

I agree Blue Moon, when you are being to honest there and disturb their little cozy theeparty, you`re not welcome anymore. No discussion possible
IMO Brinkman did a marvelous job in bringing their corrupt minds to light!

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »

It looks like the Monkey god, all kicked back and just watching the world! That little guy looks terrified!

Blue Monkey Angel watching over us 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

nova is about brinkman and Aruba

for bassie etc

Thanks Johan, i`ll tape it

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »

We're down to 6 1/2 hrs in the suspense filled week of the arrest of the Major player!It's 5:30pm in Aruba and still no word out of the Happy Island(NOT) about an arrest involving any of the Major players in the case.We still have 6 1/2 hrs let so get your bag of popcorn and find your place on the couch!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

I see Aruba is putting ole Hero Brinkman to the test this week.  An official letter stating that Hero doesn't represent the Dutch Delegation.  I wonder if it is similar to the letter Julia received from Mos exonerating her from any involvement in Natalee's case?  Amazing how these letters pop up just when needed in Aruba.  Jerks all of them.

I agree Blue Moon, when you are being to honest there and disturb their little cozy theeparty, you`re not welcome anymore. No discussion possible

Oh Brinkman did do a fantastic job in openly expressing his views on the corruption in the Antilles but unless he gets more on board Aruba will skate this issue also.  They are very good at that.  Did you see Brinkman on Greta the other night?  I thought he expressed himself very well and he did make a promise to pursue this so-called investigation and also promised not to desert us.  He seems very sincere but he needs more in the Dutch government to support him and I don't think he is there yet.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »

My advise is if you don't like it here get the F out. But do it with some dignity.  This CRAP needs to stop and stop now.  Anyone who was here when XXXXXXX 'lost it' knows what went on...I SAW with my own eyes in REAL TIME what he did to Anna....I SAW IT....and him now being a MOD on XXXXXXX and XXXXXX board is very telling to me. I have nothing against either ladies, except saying I would have thought that each of them would NOT allow some of the posting that have come from their private board...SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!!....XXXXXXXXX is a liar and a very sick little man IMO and anyone posting over there needs to be very careful with your daughters and personal information....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/09/road-trip-start-guessing/

Greta says she is going on a road trip but doesn't say where.

She shows photo of the White House and says that is a clue but since she lives in D.C. does not mean she is going there.

I was hoping it was to Aruba but the White House would indicate not I guess.

We need to BOLO for where she is going in case it is to Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »

Brinkman was doing superb on NOVA tonight, but said nothing about Natalee`s case unfortunately.
He was talking about Rudy, who told everybody he was in the States for family visits, while they all did find out he has not leaved evil island.
Thats why he called Rudy a liar and a coward to . . they didn`t like that so they kicked him out.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

bastibro,

Who exactly kicked Brinkman out?  The Arubans or the Dutch?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »

Brinkman was doing superb on NOVA tonight, but said nothing about Natalee`s case unfortunately.
He was talking about Rudy, who told everybody he was in the States for family visits, while they all did find out he has not leaved evil island.
Thats why he called Rudy a liar and a coward to . . they didn`t like that so they kicked him out.

All Hero has to do (as far as I am concerned) is expose Aruba for what they are and then maybe the rest of the international world will fall into line.  Making Natalee international news would go a long way in helping bring her case before an international court for prosecution or review even.  I don't even know if it could be handled by an international tribunal but it looks like this is the last hope for Beth and Dave.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #701 on: March 18, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

t's impossible to tell with any precision, but we are in agreement that the trap was not recently dropped at the time of it's discovery.  By recent, I mean disposed the same season as when it was found.  From the level of marine growth and decomposition of the trap's rigging, tubular metal frame, and square coated wire mesh, the time involved would be on the order of years, but not 10s of years.  Neither the condition of the trap or state of the items found inside the trap preclude a disposal at or near the time of Natalee's disappearance.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

ocean exploration
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »

ocean exploration

t's impossible to tell with any precision, but we are in agreement that the trap was not recently dropped at the time of it's discovery.  By recent, I mean disposed the same season as when it was found.  From the level of marine growth and decomposition of the trap's rigging, tubular metal frame, and square coated wire mesh, the time involved would be on the order of years, but not 10s of years.  Neither the condition of the trap or state of the items found inside the trap preclude a disposal at or near the time of Natalee's disappearance.

ocean exploration

The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

But the Kyle's words don't matter Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »

ocean exploration

ocean exploration

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

I NEVER SAW THAT QUOTE BEFORE!!!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

All Hero has to do (as far as I am concerned) is expose Aruba for what they are and then maybe the rest of the international world will fall into line.  Making Natalee international news would go a long way in helping bring her case before an international court for prosecution or review even.  I don't even know if it could be handled by an international tribunal but it looks like this is the last hope for Beth and Dave.

It`s not possible to bring this to an International court i`m sure but I am certain that the truth of what happened to Natalee and who is responsable will be brought to light.
I don `t know when, i think within a year, but i am convinced justice will prevail for our girl and her mom and dad!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

HELP my new kitten walked on my laptop and I CAN DO ALL CAPS, or all lower case but my  shift doesn't work sighhhhhhhh. what do i do

Do you see a CAPS LOCK key?  If you see it try pushing that one 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2009, 05:31:31 PM »

I agree Bastibro! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2009, 05:41:49 PM »

It`s not possible to bring this to an International court i`m sure but I am certain that the truth of what happened to Natalee and who is responsable will be brought to light.
I don `t know when, i think within a year, but i am convinced justice will prevail for our girl and her mom and dad!

I sure hope you are right.  They do deserve to know what happened to their daughter and Natalee's remains need to be return to her family so she can rest in peace in her homeland of the United States.  Even if justice is not forthcoming SHE still deserves to be returned home to her family.

Got to run for the night.  Company is hosting a dinner and PARTY TIME tonight.  They sure do love to party.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »

Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock,Tic-Tock!7:00pm in Aruba.We have 5hrs left.Any information on an arrest?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.