April 16, 2024, 09:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205684 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 11, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »

We think that the police moved in on him and others partially because they are mad for what happened to one of their cars that was taken by an anti-social
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/25/aruba-why-arrest-lorenzo-van-rijn-now-is-there-a-greater-reason/

Arawaks often go (in their cars, presumably) to play in the small houses of babylon with offspring of the elders

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 11, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

CapsLockwizard, did the big fish get away?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 11, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »

CapsLockwizard, did the big fish get away?

Carnac says 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 10:49:33 PM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #643 on: January 11, 2009, 10:48:03 PM »

I don't understand all of this but found it interesting...also involves Deutekom...

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=177:cruz-cora-ta-paga-pasashi-pa-manda-un-persona-ilegal-bek-su-pais&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

cruz cora is pay pasashi for send one person ilegal bek his country

sunday, 11 january 2009 20:38 after of did take notice of one situation cu owing to happen some day happen, owing to surgi several question, as the.o. for of what time cruz cora is pay pasashi for one ilegal can bay bek his country? but also is being cuestiona what is maneho have, cu detene one person ilegal, without documento, is that (autoridad) his responsabilidad the is, for detene or expulsa dicho person. in we postbus, awemainta owing to come achieve copia of one raport of thing cu did take lugar at december ultimo, referiendo at detencion of one person, one lady that is ilegalmente at aruba. t’asina cu one venezolano, bencomo serrudo owing to stay deteni, already cu the not can owing to demostra cu the have permission for work y less still for is at aruba self, because past owing to enter aruba ilegalmente. thing owing to cause very strañeza, t’e mature the instant ey the detenido bencomo serrudo owing to worde poni in freedom on orden of fiscal mr. kruimel. after of this did take contacto cu personal of keep we costa (wnc) for they take the detenido bencomo serrudo over. one rato after dijkhoff of wnc owing to calling keep of police for tell cu they not can haci nothing y for let bencomo serrudo bay numa. the raporteur of the proces-verbal here is splica cu owing to splica dijkhoff of wnc cu bencomo serrudo not have medio for mantene his self if the stay aruba. besides the have only 22 dolar mericano in his power y the not have family neither conoci at aruba. dijkhoff the hour ey owing to tell cu the will take contacto cu his chef y will calling after. all the time police did take contacto cu roy lacle of wnc. roy lacle owing to let know cu past did take contacto cu the fiscal cu had picket the day ey, cu is mr. deutekom. según roy lacle, fiscal mr. deutekom owing to let know cu the asuntonan here have to wordo regulation in week y cu the will not give permission for mantene bencomo serrudo deteni for deportacion. despucs of this dijkhoff owing to calling keep of police again for tell cu past did take contacto cu roy lacle y also cu mr. renee van aller. all this cu the aim for achieve know owing to base of what articulo will can follow detene the person ilegal here, y more still, cua autoridad have cu carga responsabilidad p’e mature here. according dijkhoff not have nothing cu can wordo haci y so owing to let bencomo serrudo bay numa. dijkhoff besides owing to declara cu bencomo serrudo fuera of owing to comete one delito, the have derecho for stay aruba 30 day. cu another word, cu the do not ilegal y nothing can wordo haci. police owing to deal of take contacto cu consulado venezolano, but without result. without have another alternativa, did take contacto cu cruz cora. one rato after one acolyte of staff, coordinador of calamidad of cruz cora, mayra mackay, owing to come keep of police y owing to take away bencomo serrudo cune. police owing to conseha bencomo serrudo p’e take contacto cu his family for they mande coin or one pasashi of as cu the can go back his country. day 21 of december ultimo, near of 11 ‘or of morning, the acolyte of cruz cora is calling police cu have the caso here on at his celular y is give of conoce cu b.s. owing to worde transporta for his country cu “aviacion venezolano”. cruz cora self owing to pay his pasashi. the acolyte of cruz cora is achieve if, cu personal of iasa owing to achieve odd con all cos owing to bay. for hour cu iasa owing to bay busca bencomo serrudo for interrogacion, past owing to bay his country natal end. awemainta is achieve also cu the form of proceder here very odd, assure hour cu we know cu the actual pg, mr. robert pietersz, for of instant of did take rienda of ministerio publico owing to let know good cla, cu the does not one gobierno in gobierno, in the various aparatonan gubernamental, assure not in husticia. then con can is possible now cu in the caso of the person ilegal here, bencomo serrudo police, wnc, for not tell iasa, bao of cual also is cay imigracion, owing to fly all clase of pipe. then for colmo, one organisacion as cruz cora, cu in the dianan here is struggle for coin, is hay’e is pay pasashi of the lady here p’e can bay his country. this do not one responsabilidad of cruz cora, but of consulado of venezuela, kendenan have to owing to pay pasashi of bencomo serrudo is of wait for cu the caso here not crea one presedente for future. but if the merece one investigacion deep, we of awemainta is believe. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 11, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

I wonder if there is any news on the tapes TJ Ward is supposed to have given to Greta.

Rob, if you see this, please give us an update if you have one.

Maybe that would further tie vd Straten to Paulus in the first ten days, the days vd Straten refused to arrest his best friend's son or whatever.

That could be corroborating evidence of a Sloot/Straten conspiracy to start the cover up.  Could be very important.

I find it interesting that one is named of the ditch and the other of the street, two lowlifes with the names to match.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 11, 2009, 11:04:36 PM »

Also at the link provided by TXMoM,

Digicel ta “Sold Out” pa Fakkel Optocht 2009

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=169:digicel-ta-sold-out-pa-fakkel-optocht-2009&catid=15:social&Itemid=58

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 11, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »

From what I can understand of this I believe this is a very good article!   

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=45

1/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

iron brinkman: “aruba is corupto……..” not have to become furious, considera this one advertencia earnest

the expresion here haci p’e member of parliament dutch sr. iron brinkman owing to cause here yonder enough iritacion in we comunidad, cual expresion more bien can wordo considera one “wake-up call” for people of aruba struggle contra the protectornan of corupcion y maldad in we comunidad. have to compronde if, not give debido atencion n’e fenomeno here at time, dificilmente can frena this owing to will largo. we comunidad owing to become inmuno p’e tantisimo corupcion cu is tumando lugar all caminda on we island. the instant cu sr. iron brinkman owing to expresa his malcontento for cu the tantisimo corupcion cu is tumando lugar in gobierno of aruba, ministro-presidente nelson or.oduber owing to core dress his “stoute schoenen” y owing to cuminsa zundra iron (no in his cara!!) for “desgraciado”, comosifuera nothing of this is berdad. ministro of husticia (z.p.) sr. rudy croes at another near owing to declara, cu “eigenlijk” iron is referi n’e gobierno of avp. “wat een onzin, jochie!” the member of parliament of mep mr. ady thijsen also owing to become furious on the expresion of iron, declarando cu iron owing to ofende all the people aruban, locual do not berdad. esnan cu do not corupto none instant can feel they self ofendi cu the expresion of iron brinkman. apparently mep not have issue p’e proximo campaña electoral y is buscando one confrontacion directo cu the netherlands, bogando so for one independencia overall. the declaracion of mr. ady thijsen owing to cause much hilaridad in we comunidad, saying cu iron brinkman is try break economia of aruba. is hustamento parlamentarionan as mr. ady thijsen, leader of the delegacion aruban of pok (“wat een pokke parlementariër!!”), cu is proteha or tolera corupcion of his gobierno is stagna or break economia of we country. con can talk of integridad if at self instant is proteha corupcion cu soul y cuerpo. adieu cu have priviligiado in we comunidad, corupcion is stay existi. esnan cu not have sufficient capital, always will stay perhudica. can tell cu sr. rudy lampe is try combati the “cancer” here in we comunidad, although his “benadering” not can wordo considera esun more apropia. is con people have to bay vote now? have to vote p’e faction less corupto, con is bay measure this? anything is sigur: people owing to cuminsa harta of corupcion at aruba. can ultimo the “desgraciado” iron brinkman is let ask about nel: “kende t’e berdadero “desgraciado”? not t’esun cu fast camara of tv owing to stop punta finger in direccion of sr. betico croes (no in his cara!!), deseando the great leader alabes at one as very sarcastico much exito cu his “status aparte” (“i wish him luck cu his status aparte”). y so owing to bagatelisa y maldiciona the struggle of betico, cu not can owing to presencia the date historico of his sweet aruba. “wil de echte desgraciado, die nu wel glansrijk van de status aparte profiteert owing to.u.b. effetjes opstaan?” iron is ask about. name y adres conoci at redaccion
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:21:29 AM by klaasend » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 11, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »

1/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=45

Another Tourist Assault & Robbery

Papiamentu translation:

tourist canando on caya owing to stay atraca y maltrata police of beach is bay cu urgencia at height of activa trading on lloyd smith blvd, where one muher tourist owing to wordo atraca y maltrata. n’e sitio, police do not come across cu the victima, but they owing to achieve informacion cu past owing to achieve one lift cu owing to bahe at his hotel. police owing to bay at one lowrise hotel, where the tourist is stay y eynan police is talk cu the madam owing to.e, naci at estados unidos of 47 year, that owing to tell police past owing to bay cumpra algo at wendy’s, y hour cu the was biniendo bek, one man desconoci owing to come y owing to puntre for one sigaria, but at once past owing to try ranca his bag. the madam owing to as the bag much duro y the resisti, but the anti-social owing to push the poor madam y owing to bente bao. still the victima owing to stay cu his bag teni, but he cu does not bay hand bashi, owing to cuminsa skop the poor victima in his back y his cabes y owing to succeed ranca the bag y core bay cune. police owing to hibe the victima poli for tratamento y morning the will bay give complaint of the bad experiencia y malpropaganda cu past owing to happen in y achieve of aruba.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:21:47 AM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 11, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

1/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:
guardacosta of antiyas y aruba in one accion together cu aduana, y cuerpo policial of corsow owing to intercepta 160 kilo of cocaina n’e costa norte of corsow. was one dash-8, the plane of patrol of guardacosta owing to see in the night of saturday for diadomingo one go-fast sospechoso is actuate in awanan of corsow. aduana y police owing to stay informa of the movimento here, provided that espera till hour cu they descarga they cargamento. so owing to come achieve because; 5 bulto of drugs, cu is resulta of is cocaina. 3 person owing to stay deteni y the drugs owing to stay confisca. once more owing to stay demostra cu is together have to combati traficacion of drugs, as the caso here where guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, owing to uni forza cu police y aduana at corsow.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:22:06 AM by klaasend » Logged

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 11, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »

Just stopping in to say prayers for Justice for Natalee and her family before calling it a night.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 11, 2009, 11:48:57 PM »

1/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

procurador general robert pietersz respet of one for another have to sobresali among the partnernan in kingdom

procurador general, robert pietersz owing to give week happen in parliament one presentacion during the meeting of pok. during this past owing to splica on funcionamento of ministerio publico y owing to contesta questions of the three delegacionnan. the is indica cu have to succeed one base amplio, cual can is will tarda one some for wordo crea, but at instant cu arrive at ehecusion can is calm cu esnan cu owing to help will is responsible y satisfecho of the ehecusion, y this will bay cada bez mihor. dunando one ehempel of his politica past owing to menciona the maneho of extranheronan cu contrario at 6 month happen, today is trahando, although the do not completamente cla, but all is bayendo in the good direccion. robert pietersz is tell cu all have to arrive at one palabracion cu cada one will busca one possible solucion, because the do not believe cu have one sun solucion. so at instant cu come across one problem will help resolve this cual can wordo haci at various form. if not succeed of uno the hour have to have the patience for resolve of one another, but always purbando of crea the base amplio. igualmente we procurador general owing to elabora on the relacion of ministerio publico- country arubapartnernan in kingdom. the is believe cu the word respet for another have to wordo remarca in the relacion among not only parlamentarionan or ambtenaarnan in kingdom, but also among the personanan. if wanted respet have to give respet, according robert pietersz. this is encera cu not only have to is pendiente of cuestionnan procedural, but also look at the contenido of thing have. here the is tell cu not only have one diferencia of ideanan, but also of cultura. the is indica cu have to respeta y as cuenta cu the diferencia of culturanan at instant cu arrive close the another. have some cos cu yet, in his opinion is bay robez, one of they're integridad. the netherlands owing to dedica much time on the cuestion of integridad. at aruba have some time end trahando on integridad, but in his opinion the do not bay suficientemente liher y not on one as cu the self will owing to haci’e, but mirando cu the tey past will try contribui cune. robert pietersz is of opinion cu here 10 year can is one person owing to wordo remplaza cu another, but the problemanan is stay pesey have to zorg for her apparatus publico have one good contenido, y this is inclui integridad. one propuesta cu procurador general have is for come cu one academia of gobernacion (bestuurs academie) cu can is combina cu docentenan of the netherlands y cu personanan of aruba cu have the capacidad for become docentenan in the academia here. the ventaha of this is cu will can place the part basiconan good in one rij y the aceptacion is become more big also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 12, 2009, 12:08:19 AM »

1/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 18

Google translation:
Some questions to Mr. Brinkman
By: Mario Lopez

The conduct of Mr. Brinkman in Aruba has ensured that several politicians to pass and have inappropriately misbehave. This is a way in order to hide their ignorance and it is now clear that they are do not know to express in the Dutch language, let alone the
Dutch understand. That shows in the incident how our protocol is superior not know how to manage. It the sad thing is that Minister from abroad a scoop on top of doing and
with a note that you will only the street kids would expect. Mr. Brinkman knew everyone in his street and to enjoy of the political ignorance of the politicians here our island.
It is now clear to everyone, representing the interests of Aruba high summon that we have should be professional Ministers to appoint the zolas RED proposes. Mr. Brinkman has also increasingly on a movement / political party corruption would like to address in Aruba. It shows that Mr. Brinkman not aware that the RED, Father Lampe, already 7 years, and strongly against all forms of corruption our island. It must indeed agree last with the political appointments, political friends and of toeschuiven community money to party members. Which include all types of pensions and allowances, including a transitional allowance a year salary, that several times politicians may be the same paid. Hence, everything RED in order to go from here and submitting them to the people.

Questions to Mr Brinkman:
In the nearly 7 anniversary of RED, as an anti-corruption organization, the Netherlands
done for real to deal with the corruption Aruba?

Where is the Netherlands in this fight and Mr Brinkman who want this fight?

Is the Netherlands, which is not well that continues to shelter the domestic matter
is' and that the Netherlands can not intervention?

Is not Dutch tax money what is distributed and here disappears for places where it does not belong?

It follows: Where is the Netherlands RED to support the Aruban the fight against corruption?

Or is aware that the Netherlands but corruption in Aruba crumb compared with the
Corruption in the Netherlands and therefore the interests of politicians in defending their own country?

Is the conclusion that the nation is doomed to be penalized of corrupt politicians and government officials?

No, ever, the will of the RED serious free.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:22:31 AM by klaasend » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 12, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »

Could the detective and his brother who Kyle Kingman's refers to in his own words possibly be Deepak and Satish Kalpoe?Janet

Kyle would have recognized the Kalpoes if they were with the Detective and his brother.

I think Kyle suspected someone was leaking information to Destiny and Caps.

Thanks Kermit.

The description overview that Kyle Kingman provides of the dectective and his brother appears to fit the Kalpoe brothers.

I am not sure how much background that Kyle or Silvetti had in regards to the Natalee Holloway case and ... this makes me think that possibily they did not know who they were dealing with.

Think about it.  Logic dictates that the outcome of a joint venture with those who have from the getgo prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... is not going to be positive.

I had my doubts regarding Kyle's actual understanding of the situation when I read the following words of his post submitted to the Scared Monkey's site.

Janet

_______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

Private Eye comprehends the dynamic encompassing the coverup in the Natalee Holloway investigation perfectly.

Janet

+++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Do you understand this is way to logical Janet?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 12, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

Good Night ...texasmom, iris44, wreck and CBB.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: January 12, 2009, 01:00:25 AM »

Actually Private Eye posted here for a very long time before the Persistence endeavor and his last post was the end of June 2008.  I know he became a member at Freebirds too at some point.  But he was posting at SM under a different nickname in 2005 and 2006. 

Klaas - Not trying to bite the hand that feeds me LOL, but PI is not now, nor has he ever been a member at the Freebirds forum. 

Thanks, I assumed he was based on what some others had said.  So he knew information about what was in the trap from other sources than Freebirds...that's even more interresting/telling.

I understood, maybe incorrectly, that PI saw the information that the Freebirds
sent to Beth.  That was when he made the post here about the denim that
sent Kyle into a tailspin.

And why would you go into a tailspin if you knew the family had the pictures.

In my opinion you would go into that tailspin if those pictures weren't shown to the family.

JMO.

San is correct. Kyle had not shown the photos to the family until he showed them to Freebirds and one of them showed them to PI. That is how PI saw them and I tried to get ahold of Beth about it, but she was out of town. That is why PI posted here at SM about the blue denim. Kyle was very upset and wanted to do damage control.

To me it still seems like Kyle was campaigning to sell the pics and video.  And it sounds like he hasn't stopped.  He's bullshi*ing everyone to try to make $$$.  That would be why he was upset and trying to do damage control.

Also, it sounds like the info went from Kyle to Freebirds to PI, so PI also is only going from Kyle's word.  So of all the people on the Persistence, American and Aruban, Kyle is the only one who has anything to say about this?  He's a scammer.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 12, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »

Do you understand this is way to logical Janet?

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 12, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »

CBB (or anyone than can),
Will you please add the following link to my post #'s 646, 647, 648 & 651?

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thank you! 

DONE 

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:23:22 AM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

Good Night ...texasmom, iris44, wreck and CBB.

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: January 12, 2009, 01:21:27 AM »

From the Netherlands Interpol site.  I've often thought that this is where Deepak got his 15 yrs. statement:

rticle 247 of the Penal Code

'1. A person who, with a person whom he knows to be unconscious or physically unable to resist or to be suffering from such a degree of mental defect or mental disease that he is incapable or not sufficiently capable of exercising or expressing his will in the matter or of offering resistance, performs indecent acts, or who, with a person who has not yet reached the age of sixteen (16) years, out of wedlock, performs indecent acts, or by whom the latter is enticed into performing, or submitting to such acts, out of wedlock, with a third party, is liable to a term of imprisonment of not more than six years or a fine of the fourth category.'

Article 248 of the Penal Code

'1. Where serious bodily harm ensues as a result of any of the offences defined in articles 243 and 245-247, a term of imprisonment of not more than twelve years or a fine of the fifth category shall be imposed.

2. Where death ensues as a result of any of the offences defined in articles 242-247, a term of imprisonment of not more than fifteen years or a fine of the fifth category shall be imposed.'

http://www.interpol.com/public/Children/SexualAbuse/NationalLaws/csaNetherlands.asp

Very interesting, Buckeye.  That made me wonder about the human trafficking imprisonment.  It is only 6 years.

Article 250ter of the Penal Code

'A person is guilty of traffic in persons and is liable to a term of imprisonment of six years of a fine of the fifth category where:
he, by an act of violence or another act or by threat of violence of another act or by abusing the authority arising from an existing relationship or by misrepresentation, causes a person to prostitute himself or herself or undertakes any activity under any of the above circumstances where he knows or should reasonably suspect that activity to cause a person to end in prostitution;

he recruits, takes with him or kidnaps another person with the object of causing that person to become involved in prostitution in a foreign country;

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 12, 2009, 01:30:02 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.