April 26, 2024, 05:31:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206051 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: January 12, 2009, 01:35:08 AM »

CBB (or anyone that can),
Will you please add the following link to my post #'s 646, 647, 648 & 651?

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=45

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thank you! 

DONE 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Klaas!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: January 12, 2009, 01:38:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Goodnight everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 12, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »

Thank you texasmom.

A beautiful reminder!!!

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #663 on: January 12, 2009, 03:14:31 AM »

Good Night Cageman and 1 Guest!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: January 12, 2009, 04:57:16 AM »

A good night to all of you, but in Holland it is morning already! 
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: January 12, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

Brinkman said on Aruba radio and Dutch TV that Oduber earns 25.000 euro a month.
now Oduber wants that Brinkman is going correct this by saying that he was wrong and only earns 5400 euro a month.

if Brinkman doesn't do this, Oduber is going to file a lawsuit against Brinkman.

http://www.destentor.nl/algemeen/binnenland/4328369/Arubaanse-premier-verdient-niet-zo-veel.ece

Brinkman said that Oduber was making 60000 Aruban florin p/m, that would be about 33000 dollar.

1/11/2009 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

first minister nel oduber is exigi rectificacion of iron brinkman sunday, 11 january 2009 20:34 advocate mr. anthony ruiz of bufete of advocate, croes, wever & tchong owing to send one carta at name for they cliente, first minister nel oduber p’e member of parliament dutch, iron brinkman of faction pvv, in cual is exigi rectificacion of declaracionnan haci during transmision at canal 90 y in oranan of night in the declaration of policy of television nova. iron brinkman owing to give of conoce cu nel oduber have one salary of 60 thousand guilder y near of the entrance here, the mandatario have 5 pensioen acumulativo. nothing of esakinan owing to berdad, según advocate mr, anthony ruiz. is declaracionnan haci without none clase of investigacion debido. for earnest is, cu near of 2 or of afternoon, after of the transmision at canal 90, personalmente brinkman owing to achieve entrega in his hand, copia of the payslip of first minister oduber, but neither this not owing to evita cu brinkman of follow talk his mentiranan. the declaracionnan here is dañino for first minister, assure if dicho declaracionnan do not basa on berdad y is atacha the good name of nel oduber. also cliente of office of abogadonan, croes, wever y tchong is tell cu iron brinkman know debidamente cu canal 90 is one emisora be similar at faction of oposicion avp, cu owing to colabora for emiti declaracionnan mentiroso y cu mala confidence. pesey oduber is tell, if iron brinkman is one person of honor y is exigi respet, then in same form is exigi for saturday ultimo, rectifica his declaracionnan cu as menciona, is basa on one cantidad of lie. if provided that caso brinkman not accomplish cu dicho rectificacion, will entama one caso sumario for demanda dicho rectificacion y first minister oduber is mantene the derecho also for cuminsa one caso of damage y perhuicio for owing to spite his good name. till here the carta of advocate mr. anthony ruiz. but t’e so far, cu we know, iron brinkman till cu yesterday, not owing to rectifica nothing, thing wanted mean, do not first minister nel oduber nothing another of follow cu his caso sumario for achieve the rectificacion cu the is desea. come across

The Client:

Maybe Paulus can represent him

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: January 12, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

Good morning private eye, Ellegirl232, ksl, klaasend, johan555, RoxiBalboa and 10 Guests

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:02 AM »

Good Morning Kkate and All Other Monkeys!

Here's alittle food for thought.....I hope it doesn't give You indigestion...lol 

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/12/nyregion/12tacopina.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

In God We Trust!
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

Here's alittle food for thought.....I hope it doesn't give You indigestion...lol 

Thanks & please pass the

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 12, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »

Thanks & please pass the
I was afraid of that!

Gotta Go...BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 12, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »

Good morning private eye, Ellegirl232, ksl, klaasend, johan555, RoxiBalboa and 10 Guests

I assume that private eye has valid reasons for not posting but ... I am thankful that he is aware that the focus of Monkeys is still justice for Natalee and ... the hope that he remains can be brought home to rest on American soil.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: January 12, 2009, 11:48:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
8:50 AM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: January 12, 2009, 11:54:38 AM »

This prompted me to look around a bit...found a couple of italian articles and one had this picture...with translation I thought they might be questioning his dealings, but I'm not positive. 

http://abologna.net/2008/taco-joe-questo-sconosciuto/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 12, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

Good Morning Janet...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: January 12, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »

Good morning, all!!!  It's actually afternoon here, now, and about time I start to multi-task.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 12, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

To me it still seems like Kyle was campaigning to sell the pics and video.  And it sounds like he hasn't stopped.  He's bullshi*ing everyone to try to make $$$.  That would be why he was upset and trying to do damage control.

Also, it sounds like the info went from Kyle to Freebirds to PI, so PI also is only going from Kyle's word.  So of all the people on the Persistence, American and Aruban, Kyle is the only one who has anything to say about this?  He's a scammer.

Iris

1.  Campaigning for a purpose is conducted openly ... not on a private site.

2.  If the ROV images did not reveal that the contents of the cage/trape was Natalee Holloway case related ... why would Tim Trahan, Louis Shaeffer and Kyle Kingman attempting to make deals with the network?

Think about it.  Tim Tahran was the diver on the initial dive and ... Kyle Kingman speciality is analying remote imaging.

Also thing about it.  Why was John Silvetti being kept in the dark by Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaeffer regarding the attempted deals with the major networks?

I contend that Kyle Kingman had a change of heart regarding his initial intentions of sharing his knowledge and evidence encompassing the Persistence endeavor with the family/FBI when it was realized that a possible investigation into the contents of the cage/trap by FBI could muddy the waters in regards to network negotiations that he, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaeffer were attenting to enter into with the major networks.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle:  Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle:  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 12, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

Good morning, all!!!  It's actually afternoon here, now, and about time I start to multi-task.   

Something akin to Klaas.

Janet

++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 12, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

Good Morning Janet...!

... and a good morning to you too Mere.

Janet
9:35 AM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 12, 2009, 12:34:52 PM »

Good Morning Janet.Hope your weekend was a pleasant one!I see you're trying to be way to logical again! It's just my opinion but,i find something inherently wrong with Kyle's words regarding the actions taken by the Persistence.I've tried to understand the reasoning behind trying to minimize and rationalize what Kyle's said by some poster's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 12, 2009, 12:38:08 PM »

This, I think, is what bothers me the most about all of this.

Kyle:  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.
---------

The proper timing was December 30th and Janurary 7th.

Not only to notify Beth, but also US authorities.

Especially if you KNEW there was something in that cage, and you KNEW Silvetti was following Aruba's lead and trying to take the focus off of it.

That time was the proper time, in hopes something could have been done about it.

Not two months later when you approach a private group of people in hopes of gaining their assistance in telling Natalee's family.

Not 8 months later when that private group of people had had quite enough of your stalling tactics.

And certainly not 12 months later - as I firmly believe if not for Natalee's Freebirds - the only people to this day who would know of the possibility of Natalee's remains having been in that trap would have been Persistence crew and the broadcast networks they brokered with, and eventually sold the footage to.

What's done is done, tragically and disturbingly.

The only thing left is for International authorities to take a look into the actions by one and all, in hopes of finding out whose remains were in that fish cage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.