March 28, 2024, 04:14:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 204334 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 12, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=260.0

PVDS 06/25/2005 STATEMENT

PROCES VERBAAL

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following:

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family. Again I am not sure. This image comes in my head, but I had no reason at that moment to remember any of these things. I had done a lot on automatic pilot. Sure when it came to pickup and bring the kids back. I also don't know the relevance of this fact.

On your question if I can tell you what Joran wore that day, I can explain to you the following:

I can remember very vague, in my view he had something blue, but I am not absolutely sure.

On your question if I can remember what kind of shoes Joran had on, I can explain to you the following:

I think that he had a gym shoes on, but I am not sure.

On your question on what time did the above occur, I can explain to you the following:

The association of 08.00pm comes to me, because I thought that the tournament didn't start at 08.00pm?

On your question if I saw other friends of Joran at the "Raquet Club" on that Monday night of May 30 2005, I can explain to you the following:

I can't remember if I had seen Joran's friends.

On your question on which day did Joran tell me the story about dropping the missing girl at the "Holiday Inn Hotel", I can explain to you the following:

I heard the story for the first time in the night of May 30 2005 around 03.00am when the people came to my house and he told the story to the people.

On your question when did I ask when we were at the "Holiday inn hotel" on the night of May 30 2005, if the camera worked, I can explain to you the following:

I didn't ask this myself. I overheard the woman that worked behind the check-in counter talking about the cameras at the check-in counter.
On your question if I heard the conversation between Joran and the stepfather of the girl when they were talking, I can explain to you the following:

No, the conversation was between Joran and WILLIAMS and I didn't hear what they spoke to each other.

P.A.P.J van der Sloot

After the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot had read his statement, he declared he agrees with what is on the paper and signed it. Of which by us, on oath of office made this warrant, closed and signed in Noord on June 23 (25*), 2005.

Signed,

C.A. BURKE                                  H.A. NADAL

*June 25 at top of statement, June 23 at bottom?

DUTCH:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/PV062505Da.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/PV062505Db.jpg
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: January 12, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

guess his sport is eating.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: January 12, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »

Another interesting thing about the videos are the other participant is Zeola. Father is general manager of Marriott. It is obvious these two(Sloot/Zeola) have close acquaintances even if through their children only. Joran could likely have hungout, used rooms, just about anything he would like to have done...at the Marriott ...just sayin.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong..........but wasn't one of Joran's girlfriends the daughter of some head honcho for the Marriott?

" I have been having girlfriends since I was 14 and her name was "Jillian JOHNSON" and she now lives in the States. Her father had built the "Marriot Hotel" and she and I were both enrolled at the "International school"."

Yes, that one!!  Thanks texasmom!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 12, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »

You are right Jen.

However ... there is also the dynamics encompassing John Silvetti's appeasing attitude with the Arubans in regards to the chain of custody that should be investigated.

This is all so discouraging.  The deception of the Persistence undertaking has been exposed.  Natalee Holloway was betrayed ... the family was betrayed ... donors were scammed while the Aruban coverup agenda was furthered.
  Yet ... the "powers that be" in America are doing nothing.

The "powers that be" on the tiny Island of Aruban must be laughing.  When the past 3 1/2 years are considered ... they are emerging as the victors over what is perceived by many as one of the greatest nations on the face of the earth.

Most little guys are afraid to taunt the big guys.

Janet

Janet - I couldn't agree with you more!!

But take heart.  We don't know that the American authorities are doing nothing.  We have Kyle's own words here in November that they are now talking to him. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 12, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »

Klaas - yes!  good catch!

not to mention his June 18 and the "real" June 23 statements.

Both also handled by Clyde Burke - and June 23 is the one with page(s) missing.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #725 on: January 12, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »

You are right Jen.

However ... there is also the dynamics encompassing John Silvetti's appeasing attitude with the Arubans in regards to the chain of custody that should be investigated.

This is all so discouraging.  The deception of the Persistence undertaking has been exposed.  Natalee Holloway was betrayed ... the family was betrayed ... donors were scammed while the Aruban coverup agenda was furthered.
  Yet ... the "powers that be" in America are doing nothing.

The "powers that be" on the tiny Island of Aruban must be laughing.  When the past 3 1/2 years are considered ... they are emerging as the victors over what is perceived by many as one of the greatest nations on the face of the earth.

Most little guys are afraid to taunt the big guys.

Janet

Janet - I couldn't agree with you more!!

But take heart.  We don't know that the American authorities are doing nothing.  We have Kyle's own words here in November that they are now talking to him. 

I hope to goodness that something is being done!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 12, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »

texasmom - I trust that something IS being done.

But - the FBI can only go so far.

Interview all aboard the persistence, obtain warrants for the ship logs, ROV images, sign in logs, etc.

Anything else is beyond their reach.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: January 12, 2009, 02:27:36 PM »

guess his sport is eating.
  you got that right.  scary kid
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 12, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »

CapsLockWizard? Is the fishing any better this week?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 12, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

CapsLockWizard? Is the fishing any better this week?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 12, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 12, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

At one time Roland Ramiro trop was forthcoming ... did not mince words.  Obviously ... his impressions could only come from his interrogations with Paulus van der Sloot or ... inside knowledge from within the investigation.

Janet

+++++++++

Aug 5, 2005 5:34 pm US/Eastern
Judge Wants Aruba Witness In Court
Testimony Could Show Suspect's Statements Are Contradictory

(Lt. Roy) Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 12, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »

Good Morning Kkate and All Other Monkeys!

Here's alittle food for thought.....I hope it doesn't give You indigestion...lol 

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/12/nyregion/12tacopina.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

So here I sit eating my salad for lunch while I try to catch up.  Of course I just have to click on the link and read that.   eeewwww  now I'm gonna need some tums.  But ya did warn us hotping. lol
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 12, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

This, I think, is what bothers me the most about all of this.

Kyle:  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.
---------

The proper timing was December 30th and Janurary 7th.

Not only to notify Beth, but also US authorities.

Especially if you KNEW there was something in that cage, and you KNEW Silvetti was following Aruba's lead and trying to take the focus off of it.

That time was the proper time, in hopes something could have been done about it.

Not two months later when you approach a private group of people in hopes of gaining their assistance in telling Natalee's family.

Not 8 months later when that private group of people had had quite enough of your stalling tactics.

And certainly not 12 months later - as I firmly believe if not for Natalee's Freebirds - the only people to this day who would know of the possibility of Natalee's remains having been in that trap would have been Persistence crew and the broadcast networks they brokered with, and eventually sold the footage to.

What's done is done, tragically and disturbingly.

The only thing left is for International authorities to take a look into the actions by one and all, in hopes of finding out whose remains were in that fish cage.

And there ya have it.  That's it in the nut shell.  I totally agree.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 12, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »

jen ... I know I am being the devil's advocate but ... maybe ... just maybe ... the chain of custody of the trap/cage which implies that that John Silvetti was a particpant to the  finale to the Aruban coverup ... should be shown as a document on one of the major networks.

At this point in time ... I believe it is too late for the FBI to investigation.  The contents of that cage/trap have long been destroyed.  Any video footage/photos taken by that Aruban diver have long been destoryed.  In other words ... Aruba has emerged as the victor and ... it was with the assistence of Tim Trahan, John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman ... Americans with self-serving interests ... self-serving interests that had nothing to do with justice prevailing for one of their own.

Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingman along with Louis Shaeffer wil benefit financially ... which makes me want to vomit but ... the truth will be revealed regarding the contents of the cage/trap and ... that truth is required if Natalee Holloway's family is to have even a measure of closure.

I know I am rambling but ... thoughts??

Janet

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 03:47:59 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 12, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »

Klaas .. Mods ... Please delete John Silvetti from this sentence included in my last post.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Tim Trahan, John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman along with Louis Shaeffer ...

DONE
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 03:48:56 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 12, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

jen ... I know I am being the devil's advocate but ... maybe ... just maybe ... the chain of custody of the trap/cage which implies that that John Silvetti was a particpant to the  finale to the Aruban coverup ... should be shown as a document on one of the major networks.

At this point in time ... I believe it is too late for the FBI to investigation.  The contents of that cage/trap have long been destroyed.  Any video footage/photos taken by that Aruban diver have long been destoryed.  In other words ... Aruba has emerged as the victor and ... it was with the assistence of Tim Trahan, John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman ... Americans with self-serving interests ... self-serving interests that had nothing to do with justice prevailing for one of their own.

Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingman along with Louis Shaeffer wil benefit financially ... which makes me want to vomit but ... the truth will be revealed regarding the contents of the cage/trap and ... that truth is required if Natalee Holloway's family is to have even a measure of closure.

I know I am rambling but ... thoughts??

Janet

You're not rambling at all, Janet.

Trust me - on our distribution list for emailing our document we had created were all the major networks - and also DeVries.

That all got stopped with Kyle re-appearing at our forum with "that's my intellectual property, you can't use it" mumbo jumbo.

As a result, Natalee's Freebirds tabled that document pending consult with legal counsel.  That result?  We would have prevailed in any civil litigation - but it would have cost us lots and lots of money to defend.

That tied our hands significantly.

Enter the frog...............................whom I love dearly.  He took a lot on his shoulders by resigning from Freebirds to bring this information here.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 12, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Well off to a City Hall for a photo shoot where my two eldest grandsons (9/10) are receiving an award for their participation is the selling almost 2,000 "Kid's with Cancer" 2009 calendars.  One of their Karate friends has been fighting a form of cancer for the past eight years ... since he was 2 years old.  Some of his fantastic artwork was included in this calendar.

A portion of every Saturday for two months prior to Christmas ... was devoted to this project.  My daughter and/or SIL assisted my grandsons with setting up a table at their  mall as well as special events being held in their community.  The total so far ... 1885 and still climbing.

Anyways ... a reporter for one of the local publications was at one of the events and ... the rest is history.

Hubby and I will be spending the night at our daughter's home.

Tomorrow, Janet
1:15 PM PT

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 12, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »

....and that Fine Frog has told us from early on to stay focused
on the Persistence search and not be diverted by CapsLockWizzard.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 12, 2009, 04:20:44 PM »

....and that Fine Frog has told us from early on to stay focused
on the Persistence search and not be diverted by CapsLockWizzard.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.