April 23, 2024, 05:31:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205960 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: January 12, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »

Now this one is very interesting................shows HotShot knew Shaefer way back when.

But - we know part of this is incorrect - it was never the Persistence until last minute -and certainly not back in 2006

HotShot:

Hotshot's post:

snip:  I personally have met with Tim, and Shaefer way back in Jan of 2006 back when they were trying to get things going with the Persistence, and getting the OK to go to Aruban waters.  It was several of us that met with them.  So its not like they lost their monies back in 2006 and waited till almost 2008 to scan for oil, etc....  They were waiting to get the OK from Aruba.  And we all know how long they can take.  Schafer is a Seaman, John is not.  Tim is not, he helps in anyway he can to search for the missing, and if that means on a ship, then so be it.  Either way here, it all comes down to one girl, and that is Natalee, they all came together for Natalee.  Not themselves.  There is always one bad apple in a group, I am not saying that "there was", but IF pics were truly going to be sold for his own purpose "other then the film crew that were on the boat", then shame on him.  I just really don't want to think that is true. 

I'd like to know if Tim Miller contacted Louis Shaefer or if Louis Shaefer contacted Tim Miller.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 12, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »

Magnolia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604419#msg604419

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

Now I am ready for the flames but be gentle. As far as that bag-there is no way I can see Natalee or anyone in the photos of the bag, what's more- there is no way anyone would have stashed a body-even for a short period of time-even if they were as high as a kite in a drainage area so close to the road. that ditch is in a high traffic area both car and pedestrian, and I still don't believe it. Mangroves maybe, but not in a bag and then in the ditch and then in the mangroves or any combination there of.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 12, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7428547

Crews Leave Acadiana To Search For Natalee Holloway

David D'Aquin

(KATC)-- An international story takes on an Acadiana angle Thursday. Crews from Acadiana are on their way to Aruba to help in the search for Natalee Holloway. Holloway has been missing for two and a half years.

In St. Martin Parish Thursday-- Holloway's father who said he is excited about the search. He went on further, and said he is looking for closure. That "closure" wouldn't be possible without the help of strangers.

"We just didn't have the capabilities," said Dave Holloway, "Louis Shaefer found out about it and said, 'i've got the ability.' I've got the expertise. I've got the equipment, and I can do the job."

Louis Shaefer is retired after working off shore for more than 40 years. He's paying for the million dollar project.

"I'm just lucky that I'm at the right place at the right time," said Shaefer.

"we're just so thankful that he's got a big heart and is willing to do that," said Holloway.

The ship is the research vessel "Persistance," owned by Marine Services in Lafayette. It will take about seven days to make the journey from the Port of Iberia to Aruba.

"i've got a feeling that if she's in the ocean, these gusy are going to find her," said Holloway, who will be staying in U.S. while crews search for his daughter. He said, he knows his daughter is dead, and doesn't want to be there when she is found, "the FBI told us that Natalee's not with us anymore. And, as a parent, you always hope that wasn't the case. But, in reality, we know that already."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 12, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »

Magnolia

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

Now I am ready for the flames but be gentle. As far as that bag-there is no way I can see Natalee or anyone in the photos of the bag, what's more- there is no way anyone would have stashed a body-even for a short period of time-even if they were as high as a kite in a drainage area so close to the road. that ditch is in a high traffic area both car and pedestrian, and I still don't believe it. Mangroves maybe, but not in a bag and then in the ditch and then in the mangroves or any combination there of.

I believe that is HotShots Theory BB.Any Monkey please correct me if i'm wrong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 12, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

Thanks klaas!

So I've come full cirlce 

I'm still trying to figure out who brokered the Dave/Schaeffer,Silvetti deal.

I think the only question is - who put Shaefer and Dave in touch with each other?

Shaefer brought Silvetti on board - remember, at first there were 2 completely different ships that were going to be used.

Then VERY last minute - it changed to the Persistence.
snip
Tim Miller: Well, we talked to a lot of people in Aruba. And they say 90 percent of anybody that drowns on that side of the island, their bodies will float up to the banks of Venezuela. I don't think that they was willing to take a risk on Natalee’s body floating.

Miller was determined to launch a search, but one sophisticated enough to find a target so tiny -- a fish trap -- in an area so vast seemed just about impossible.

Until Louis Schaefer entered the picture.

Louis Shaefer: I’ve been following the story ever since it happened. And I felt so sad for Dave and Beth because they just didn't seem like they were getting the cooperation and everything they needed.

Schaefer is a self-made multimillionaire who made his fortune in the underwater exploration business.

Schaefer was one of the few people in the world with the expertise to help find Natalee’s body if Tim Miller's theory was correct. And he was offering his services free of charge.

The plan was to use high-tech equipment to map the ocean floor off Aruba, and then, step-by-step, use state of the art equipment to scan the bottom for anything that looked like it could contain Natalee’s remains.

Natalee Holloway story in pictures

Just before Thanksgiving, 2007, Dave Holloway came to see the Persistence -- the vessel that he hoped would bring Natalee home.

It was the beginning of another heartbreaking turn -- one that would take them from heights of hope to depths of despair.

Dave Holloway: There's been times, I’ll be honest with you, you look up at the sky at night, or get up and you can't sleep. Look up at the stars. Think, God help us. Answer some prayers for us.
CONTINUED

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:XrtBJ9OG9cYJ:www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/+how+did+Shaefer+and+Dave+Holloway+meet&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 12, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »

Magnolia

oh ok. Now I see what you are saying. I do remember there were quit a few who thought they were seeing Natalee in that bag also.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 12, 2009, 06:27:07 PM »

Schafer is a Seaman, John is not. 

Is this reversed??  I would think Silvetti is the seaman.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 12, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

Magnolia

oh ok. Now I see what you are saying. I do remember there were quit a few who thought they were seeing Natalee in that bag also.

Maybe other's did as well BB.Not sure.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 12, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

Magnolia

There is no doubt that if you invert the colors and do some adjusting there is an image that looks like Natalee with her eyes closed.  The problem I have always had with this is that, IMO

1.  The bag was too small for her entire body to be in. 
2.  There is no way she would look like that unless the video was made almost immediately after her body was put in the bag.
3.  Why would she be placed in the drain where she would be found/seen and WHY wouldn't the person taking the video do something about it.

This above is my own personal opinion.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: January 12, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »

Schafer is a Seaman, John is not. 

Is this reversed??  I would think Silvetti is the seaman.   

I questioned that, too, when I was reading.  If anything, maybe they both are seamen. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 12, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

Diario finally back up.  I'm just looking it over now:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 12, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Anything about bones?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 12, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »

Not that I can find and it doesn't look like it's very up to date.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 12, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

Not that I can find and it doesn't look like it's very up to date.

I noticed that too!  Most is old news.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 12, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Guess we understand why the people on Aruba aren't very well informed!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 12, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »

David D'Aquin

(KATC)-- An international story takes on an Acadiana angle Thursday. Crews from Acadiana are on their way to Aruba to help in the search for Natalee Holloway. Holloway has been missing for two and a half years.

In St. Martin Parish Thursday-- Holloway's father who said he is excited about the search. He went on further, and said he is looking for closure. That "closure" wouldn't be possible without the help of strangers.

"We just didn't have the capabilities," said Dave Holloway, "Louis Shaefer found out about it and said, 'i've got the ability.' I've got the expertise. I've got the equipment, and I can do the job."

Louis Shaefer is retired after working off shore for more than 40 years. He's paying for the million dollar project.

"we're just so thankful that he's got a big heart and is willing to do that," said Holloway.

The ship is the research vessel "Persistance," owned by Marine Services in Lafayette. It will take about seven days to make the journey from the Port of Iberia to Aruba.

"i've got a feeling that if she's in the ocean, these gusy are going to find her," said Holloway, who will be staying in U.S. while crews search for his daughter. He said, he knows his daughter is dead, and doesn't want to be there when she is found, "the FBI told us that Natalee's not with us anymore. And, as a parent, you always hope that wasn't the case. But, in reality, we know that already."

Yes Texasmom, I read that article in our local newspaper. They had no news when they returned to the US.
What can we all do now? We must remember what Red said not long ago.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 12, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

David D'Aquin

Yes Texasmom, I read that article in our local newspaper. They had no news when they returned to the US.
What can we all do now? We must remember what Red said not long ago.

I wish I knew what to do, waiting patiently is just not something I do well.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 12, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »

Jumpin off for awhile so all you Monkey's don't post at once! Make Klaas,San,2j,and Nut work a little harder!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 12, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Was the "countdown to arrest Clock" reset this week? 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #799 on: January 12, 2009, 10:10:06 PM »

Was the "countdown to arrest Clock" reset this week? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.