April 15, 2024, 10:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205670 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock,Tic-Tock!7:00pm in Aruba.We have 5hrs left.Any information on an arrest?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2009, 06:07:07 PM »

O'Lord.I may just pee myself from laughing so hard!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »

ASSISTING IN THE FURTHERANCE OF THE ARUBAN COVERUP

KYLE KINGMAN - SCARED MONKEY SITE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM
»

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

PRIVATE EYE - SCARED MONKEY SITE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

JOHN SILVETTI - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS' SITE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.

John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »

ASSISTING IN THE FURTHERANCE OF THE ARUBAN COVERUP

KYLE KINGMAN - SCARED MONKEY SITE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM
»

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

PRIVATE EYE - SCARED MONKEY SITE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

JOHN SILVETTI - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS' SITE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.

John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Private Eye

"The effort was superb, but the game was fixed."

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #932 on: Today at 11:17:27 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CBB on Today at 11:10:28 AM
Quote from: caesu on Today at 11:04:34 AM
Brinkman called Rudy Croes a liar.
and then refused to take those words back.

then he was thrown out of the delegation.

http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2009/01/art000001C97277AF01E69F.html

caesu? Help out an uninformed monkey here, please? What exactly are the ramifications of getting thrown out of the delegation?

Brinkman can't participate anymore in the debates between the Dutch, Aruban and Antilles delegations.
but today was the last day of those debates anyway.

but it's kind of un-democratic to bar a representative (Brinkman) from those debates.
so i expect some outrage about this from Brinkman and from Brinkman's party back in The Netherlands.

This is solidifying his position. Only makes them look like bigger jackasses.
Denying transparency only shows the hidden corruption.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »

I see you Wingnut! Are you coming to enjoy the suspense filled arrest week Finale?Just Kidding.Hope all is well!Hey klaas!Wingnut needs a chair and bag of popcorn!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »

Keepthefaith

If CAPS was right and ... a major player in the Natalee Holloway case was arrested ... you and I were willing to eat Crow Pie and ... stick our heads in the sand once we got through digging through two feet of snow.  Therefore ... I think it is only fair that CAPS is willing to eat Crow Pie and ... stick his head in the sand ... if there is no arrest.

CAPS is fortunate ... there is no two feet of snow in Aruba to dig through to reach the sand.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

nimrod
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 10:15:01 AM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.900

1. Actually, I believe the Freebirds contacted Kyle first and it was about the time the search was over. Jen posted a response with Kyle's email TO The Freebirds

2. The last thing I heard was that Beth didn't want the Freebirds to release any negative comments about the Persistence. If you read through my posts, you'll see you are mis-informed.

3. Actually Kyle said he "thought" they were human remains. Afterall, he only had the same photos that we all were looking at, so it was Kyle's opinion only. Incorrect.

Kyle said: "The possibility exists that they revisited the cage and did a site sweep, sampling more items including human remains around the 12th of Jan when I witnessed the Dutch Coast Guard on the site two days in a row."

AND
Kyle said:
Human remains were found
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

AND Kyle said it here:

I never said there were no human remains.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360330#msg360330

AND HERE

If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

4. We have never heard Tim Miller's side of when and why he left the Persistence. I received a very nice thank you letter from Tim for my donation to the Persistence's search for Natalee a couple of weeks after Tim "abruptly" left.
color=red] I think the point is ONLY ARUBA DIVERS came and retrieved the evidence and left. NOT why Tim Miller left. We only know what Kyle said that John told him that Tim was a "liability".[/color]

5. I think Kermit's words are all out of context. It reminds me of the same liberal tactics that were used to remove a republican president from office.  lol

So you think this was taken out of context?

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Perhaps a phone call to Peter de Vries, or Peter Shouten by you would clear up whether Kermit has "taken out of context" Kyle's own words.

Curious, but why is it that those who claim that "Kyle's words are taken out of context" WERE NOT THERE to witness the sequence of events, but those who WERE THERE do not?????
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »

Keepthefaith

If CAPS was right and ... a major player in the Natalee Holloway case was arrested ... you and I were willing to eat Crow Pie and ... stick our heads in the sand once we got through digging through two feet of snow.  Therefore ... I think it is only fair that CAPS is willing to eat Crow Pie and ... stick his head in the sand ... if there is no arrest.

CAPS is fortunate ... there is no two feet of snow in Aruba to dig through to reach the sand.

Janet

I'd have to hold my breath to get through the water,to the sand,just to bury me head down here in Seattle!I'm fine where i'm at but the outer valleys are hit pretty hard!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »

I see you Wingnut! Are you coming to enjoy the suspense filled arrest week Finale?Just Kidding.Hope all is well!Hey klaas!Wingnut needs a chair and bag of popcorn!

Howdy, Keepthefaith!  Thanks for arranging the munchies!  Yes, I am waiting with baited breasts for the arrest announcement. 

.........for my Birdie buddies........

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »

Howdy, Keepthefaith!  Thanks for arranging the munchies!  Yes, I am waiting with baited breasts for the arrest announcement. 

OMG.And your the shy one?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2009, 06:27:23 PM »

bastibro,

Who exactly kicked Brinkman out?  The Arubans or the Dutch?

The Dutch parliamentarians asked the Arubans for a break and removed Brinkman from the delegation.
He clearly disturbed their cozy thee party . .

When the hostess of NOVA asked delegation leader van Beek why Brinkman was removed from the delegation, he stated,: well we have had a very restless week . .

What was the *ssh*le thinking,: he spoiled our little friendly Aruban vacation?
These softy bureaucrats

never lift the pressure of evil island
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »

OMG.And your the shy one?

I think not!  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

Are we counting down yet, Monkeys?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »

Curious, but why is it that those who claim that "Kyle's words are taken out of context" WERE NOT THERE to witness the sequence of events, but those who WERE THERE do not?????

I agree wingnut.  Kyle Kingman was there!  He knows!

The only reason that I can comprehend why the Persistence undertaking is upheld following the revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words is ... some must have a John Silvetti connection.

IMO

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »

Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock,Tic-Tock!7:00pm in Aruba.We have 5hrs left.Any information on an arrest?

Didn`t i tell you yesterday??

never lift the pressure of evil island
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

Awwww,
My Great Grandmother had a pair just like that.

Earrings!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »

bastibro,

Who exactly kicked Brinkman out?  The Arubans or the Dutch?

The Dutch parliamentarians asked the Arubans for a break and removed Brinkman from the delegation.
He clearly disturbed their cozy thee party . .

When the hostess of NOVA asked delegation leader van Beek why Brinkman was removed from the delegation, he stated,: well we have had a very restless week . .

What was the *ssh*le thinking,: he spoiled our little friendly Aruban vacation?
These softy bureaucrats

Well, that's what I thought but was hoping I misunderstood the translation. 

Bummer.

I don't think it is good that it was the Dutch who did this.  Doesn't bode well for Hero Brinkman's chances of convincing them to actually do anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.