March 28, 2024, 07:46:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 204337 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: January 13, 2009, 12:43:30 AM »

Private Eye -

Without mentioning names, a few have insinuated Beth and family being made aware of the photos, which appear to resemble that of a skull, along with others of ziplock type bags. Additionally, there has also been mention of a blue fabric found in the cage.

It is also common opinion that some strange coincidences occurred during the Persistence endeavor, to include: (1) a police boat/coast guard vessel hovering near the site, possibly recovering the contents of the cage in secrecy, (2) ALE sending wrong contents to FBI, for testing, (3) Kyle, Silvetti, and Trahan engaging in questionable behavior, (4) CLW possibly being a distractor, and (5) Dave, Tim Miller being pulled away from the boat during this time period for various reasons.

What is the opinion of the family regarding these matters. Would be nice to hear it from the horses mouth so as to clarify whether Beth and family have dismissed it as being fantasy and/or irrelevant thinking/train of thought.

BUCKSHOT

Do you think this case has the potential to be solved. If so, what is your opinion on current status and game plan for accomplishing the outcome that probably should have happened years ago?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #821 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

If it wasn't for the posts above, I would lean towards kyle with backing from john/louis perhaps trying to scam TV producers in paying lots of money to them for video of Natalee's remains.
Anyone think it is possible that kyle was running a scam trying to create interest in potentially incriminating ROV video/photos AFTER Tim was banned from the persistence? After all, Tim (as far as we know) never got a closer look at the contents of the cage...Was kyle trying to take advantage of Tim's comment?
Without having the contents of the caged revealed and processed for evidence, we will never know....

After Tim Miller's statement, Tim Trahan gave the thumbs down signal on
the contents of the cage and then Tim Miller was removed from the ship.
When we see the bagged contents of the cage that the Aruban
divers took on Jan 7th, there are obviously human bones.  Why bother to
bag things that were of no interest?
Just being devils advocate: A possibility.....aruba (divers/authorities) were in on fortifying kyle's/john/louis scam and/or persistence divers planted the baggies (again, for financial gain).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: January 13, 2009, 12:48:03 AM »

OK...I'll post a thought...
kyle's apparent motivation is/was money....which really pisses me off .....they were advertised as being there for Natalee.....AND they solicited public contributions for same.....shame on them if that is not the case (Persitence being there for Natalee).

THANK YOU!!!!  My sentiments exactly! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 13, 2009, 12:53:14 AM »

kyle's apparent motivation is/was money....which really pisses me off .....they were advertised as being there for Natalee.....AND they solicited public contributions for same.....shame on them if that is not the case (Persitence being there for Natalee).

I agree billb.  It was a boat load of pirates and American pirates at that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 13, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »

The money part of it is not even what burns me up the worst about this.  Yes, I donated more than once, and did everything I could think of to help them get funding.  If it was a scam, the money's not the worst part to me.  It's the part of them leading us all to believe they were American Heroes; something you don't see often these days...but something that we all wanted to believe existed for Natalee.  Natalee deserves heroes...her family deserves heroes.  She deserves the answers to be found and to be brought home.  Her family deserves it too.  That's the part that makes me want to cry....and cuss!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #825 on: January 13, 2009, 01:20:07 AM »

The money part of it is not even what burns me up the worst about this.  Yes, I donated more than once, and did everything I could think of to help them get funding.  If it was a scam, the money's not the worst part to me.  It's the part of them leading us all to believe they were American Heroes; something you don't see often these days...but something that we all wanted to believe existed for Natalee.  Natalee deserves heroes...her family deserves heroes.  She deserves the answers to be found and to be brought home.  Her family deserves it too.  That's the part that makes me want to cry....and cuss!

Me Too TM! Its Just Unbelievable what They did too all of Us that donated money and what They led Natalee's Family to believe that They were going to Aruba for.....Unbelievable! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:41 AM »

Mags...Kermit got it right (and freebirds) by coming forward to expose what kyle was posting...
But I gotta say now, I'm leaning towards kyle & co. trying to scam for big bucks, along with or without aruba help wrt the photos/ROV images that we have seen.
At least I hope that is true, because if Natalee's remains were in that cage, that coverup is complete by aruba diver's recovering the contents of the cage. End of that phase.....
but IF that was a (pathetic)  scam...it does not matter...
I'm looking for Justice for Natalee:
1. JQK pressuring aruba/holland/international authorities to follow the human trafficking allegations urine made with greta and/or
2. Beth's civil case moving forward 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #827 on: January 13, 2009, 01:30:18 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...This Monkey is Very Tired and I'm going to hit the Monkey Bunkey! All this BS is Very Stressful...I Can only Imagine what Natalee's Family is going Through......God Bless Us All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 13, 2009, 01:31:27 AM »

Mags...Kermit got it right (and freebirds) by coming forward to expose what kyle was posting...
But I gotta say now, I'm leaning towards kyle & co. trying to scam for big bucks, along with or without aruba help wrt the photos/ROV images that we have seen.
At least I hope that is true, because if Natalee's remains were in that cage, that coverup is complete by aruba diver's recovering the contents of the cage. End of that phase.....
1. JQK pressuring aruba/holland/international authorities to follow the human trafficking allegations urine made with greta and/or
Nothing will come of an investigation of the investigation.....
I HATE THEM ALL>>> (credit to Robots...the old guy) ....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...This Monkey is Very Tired and I'm going to hit the Monkey Bunkey! All this BS is Very Stressful...I Can only Imagine what Natalee's Family is going Through......God Bless Us All!

Goodnight Hotping!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2009, 01:53:30 AM »

Nothing will come of an investigation of the investigation.....
I HATE THEM ALL>>> (credit to Robots...the old guy) ....

Me too billb!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:23 AM »

Buckshot,
I appreciate your posts tonight.  I too have been reading everything again...and some that you have posted are ones that I have found to be very thought provoking.  I hope PI will answer your questions, I think we all would love to hear from him. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 13, 2009, 02:12:36 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

If it wasn't for the posts above, I would lean towards kyle with backing from john/louis perhaps trying to scam TV producers in paying lots of money to them for video of Natalee's remains.
Anyone think it is possible that kyle was running a scam trying to create interest in potentially incriminating ROV video/photos AFTER Tim was banned from the persistence? After all, Tim (as far as we know) never got a closer look at the contents of the cage...Was kyle trying to take advantage of Tim's comment?
Without having the contents of the caged revealed and processed for evidence, we will never know....

After Tim Miller's statement, Tim Trahan gave the thumbs down signal on
the contents of the cage and then Tim Miller was removed from the ship.
When we see the bagged contents of the cage that the Aruban
divers took on Jan 7th, there are obviously human bones.  Why bother to
bag things that were of no interest?

I can't get past that either Magnolia.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 13, 2009, 02:19:48 AM »

o.k. guess I'll quit talking to myself.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 13, 2009, 02:34:39 AM »

On a sad note from Aruba.  Young 23 year old father who was one of the first traffic fatalities of the new year.  He was part of an ambulance crew from my understanding.  My condolences to his family, coworkers, and friends.

Earlier report of the accident:

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=171:dos-morto-den-trafico-den-menos-di-24-ora&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 02:48:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: January 13, 2009, 06:55:09 AM »

Magnolia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604419#msg604419

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

I am just catching up now, and need to go to work.  But for those of you who think CAPS is a diversion, you are soooooo sadley mistaken.  Its too bad you cant keep on the subject of trying to find Natalee.  Seems that you don't have anything better to do with your time but to "down" the people who are trying to get out there and help.  And you wonder why CAPS wont come here and talk or answer questions.  Sorry, not a drive by, I just have to go to work. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: January 13, 2009, 07:04:13 AM »

klaas - that's certainly a possibility.

I guess I don't understand why the need to go the route thru HotShot, since Caps and Dave were emailing each other?

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: January 13, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

Magnolia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604419#msg604419

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

Now I am ready for the flames but be gentle. As far as that bag-there is no way I can see Natalee or anyone in the photos of the bag, what's more- there is no way anyone would have stashed a body-even for a short period of time-even if they were as high as a kite in a drainage area so close to the road. that ditch is in a high traffic area both car and pedestrian, and I still don't believe it. Mangroves maybe, but not in a bag and then in the ditch and then in the mangroves or any combination there of.

BB your not going to get flamed , you see it or you don't.I can't explain it
 When I first found it I took it to my Dr  I said tell me what you see.
OMG this is a fresh dead girl Natalee that's missing from Aruba how did you get this?
A very good place to hide something is in plain view.
 When I called the FBI all I said did you get the pictures he said YES do you see what I see .

He said YES this is that very high profile case from Aruba.
We will call you right back.

Now I can't say it 100% NATALEE because things just don't add up, but DAM it sure looks like her to me and a few other poeple as to how when I don't get it.
Is it  Unexplained Mystery,Phenomena, a sign .
But I see her face

An alive Natalee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: January 13, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »

For Rob to add to his van photos: 

http://www.awe24.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.