April 25, 2024, 08:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206024 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: January 13, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »

klaas - that's certainly a possibility.

I guess I don't understand why the need to go the route thru HotShot, since Caps and Dave were emailing each other?

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

Actually, you do have the burden of proof. From all accounts CAPS has been a distraction to the investigation. Provide us with any information that CAPS has added value to the investigation. The most recent account was there was a major player to be arrested last week...where did that lead us? I can only speak for myself, but I think there are a growing number of monkeys that are tiring of the "I know I am right, but I can't tell you how/why I am right...trust me!"

Kermit has proven to us that things were hinky with Kyle and had the burden of proof to allow us to make a decision on the validity of those facts. Why are you afraid of proving us wrong?

Sorry...first post and all. =) Apologies.

edit...CAN'T tell you how/why

WELCOME, Fox!!!!

Fixed that for you.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: January 13, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

Welcome FOX!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: January 13, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

Fox, our Kermit (the frog) has gender issues.  Just want to make sure that your don't.  Fox as in girl, right?
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: January 13, 2009, 02:51:55 PM »

Fox, our Kermit (the frog) has gender issues.  Just want to make sure that your don't.  Fox as in girl, right?

Thanks for all the welcomes! I am a male fox. 
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

I guess I don't understand why the need to go the route thru HotShot, since Caps and Dave were emailing each other?

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

Actually, you do have the burden of proof. From all accounts CAPS has been a distraction to the investigation. Provide us with any information that CAPS has added value to the investigation. The most recent account was there was a major player to be arrested last week...where did that lead us? I can only speak for myself, but I think there are a growing number of monkeys that are tiring of the "I know I am right, but I can't tell you how/why I am right...trust me!"

Kermit has proven to us that things were hinky with Kyle and had the burden of proof to allow us to make a decision on the validity of those facts. Why are you afraid of proving us wrong?

WELCOME, Fox!!!!

Fixed that for you.   

Thanks 2NJ...guess I have reading too many of Janet's posts. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 13, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »

WELCOME, Fox!!!!

Fixed that for you.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #866 on: January 13, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »

WELCOME, Fox!!!!

Fixed that for you.   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: January 13, 2009, 02:59:57 PM »

Kermit with boobs and a fox with ugggghhhhhhh
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: January 13, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »

Sorry, my intention wasn't to add further animal (and their related sex) confusion - its a takeoff from my last name. Nickname, if you will.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: January 13, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Welcome Fox,

I became somewhat disenchanted with Caps when he made the post about "Beth's lies" as I do not believe that Beth has lied about anything nor does she have any reason to do so.  I don't think many other posters could have gotten away with saying that she did.

Then we were marched through a litany of wild theories, etc. and every time I would check back, there would be a totally new one so I just gave up posting and read them all with skepticism.

The latest non-event arrest is just one in a long series of things that never happened.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #870 on: January 13, 2009, 03:22:08 PM »

Welcome Fox! I don't care what gender You are as long as You can help Us Bring Natalee Home! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: January 13, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »

Sorry, my intention wasn't to add further animal (and their related sex) confusion - its a takeoff from my last name. Nickname, if you will.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 13, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »

Magnolia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604419#msg604419

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

I am just catching up now, and need to go to work.  But for those of you who think CAPS is a diversion, you are soooooo sadley mistaken.  Its too bad you cant keep on the subject of trying to find Natalee.  Seems that you don't have anything better to do with your time but to "down" the people who are trying to get out there and help.  And you wonder why CAPS wont come here and talk or answer questions.  Sorry, not a drive by, I just have to go to work. 

Honest question Hotshot!What has CapsLockWizard accomplished since interjecting himself in this case?Has anyone been arrested?Do we have more answer's?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: January 13, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

I became somewhat disenchanted with Caps when he made the post about "Beth's lies" as I do not believe that Beth has lied about anything nor does she have any reason to do so.  I don't think many other posters could have gotten away with saying that she did.

Then we were marched through a litany of wild theories, etc. and every time I would check back, there would be a totally new one so I just gave up posting and read them all with skepticism.

The latest non-event arrest is just one in a long series of things that never happened.

JMO

Good Afternoon Anna

I agree. As thorough as the monkeys are...a wild goose chase will tend to occupy valuable time that could be spent on better leads.
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: January 13, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »

YES! I loveit!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 13, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »

JMO

Good Afternoon Anna

I agree. As thorough as the monkeys are...a wild goose chase will tend to occupy valuable time that could be spent on better leads.

I would still like to know how the whole Persistence search got put together from beginning to end!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: January 13, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

If Natalee was in the trap, I have always wondered why the Arubans would have waited almost two years and not have removed her prior to the Persistence endeavor...

Does anyone have thoughts on this matter? Just curious...

Either way, there was, more than likely, something fishy (no pun intended) about the strange happenings during the time period of and after the search.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 13, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

I do not understand how we go from viewing a plastic bag in a video, to a viewable body
with rats crawling around.. this technology I do not understand. So although in some of the photos it does appear to be a human body with all the disinformation I tend to hold back. As far as saying that is Natalee.. I am really apprehensive about that..

Can somebody please explain how the body images were created ?

Thank You.

P.S. Did the F.B.I. confirm anything on this find ?

Edward I made a new thread for all to see how I got my picture.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4385.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: January 13, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »

If Natalee was in the trap, I have always wondered why the Arubans would have waited almost two years and not have removed her prior to the Persistence endeavor...

Either way, there was, more than likely, something fishy (no pun intended) about the strange happenings during the time period of and after the search.

I agree with this because so many dive around Aruba and the trap is located fairly near to very popular diving spots.  Not the best location for making remains unfindable.  If any thing, it would tend to keep them together and somewhat protected.

And I have no clue what we can do to find out what was really in that trap. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 13, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »

If Natalee was in that cage i hoenstly don't think they thought anyone would find it!JMOO.Read your posts Buckshot.Did the Persistence find Natalee and let ALE take the remains away or where they scamming!Either way it makes whomever involved very suspect to say the least!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.