April 18, 2024, 07:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 205814 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: January 13, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »

But why put her remains in a trap at all?  Why not just take them way far, far out into the ocean where they would be sure to never be found?  Why so close to the island?

And who put her there?  I don't think it was any of the Pimps but some adult commissioned likely by Paulus, if that was even Natalee.

It just seems very foolish to me to put remains in a trap just off shore when there is a whole big ocean out there.  Strange to say the least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 13, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Welcome Fox,

I became somewhat disenchanted with Caps when he made the post about "Beth's lies" as I do not believe that Beth has lied about anything nor does she have any reason to do so.  I don't think many other posters could have gotten away with saying that she did.

Then we were marched through a litany of wild theories, etc. and every time I would check back, there would be a totally new one so I just gave up posting and read them all with skepticism.

The latest non-event arrest is just one in a long series of things that never happened.

JMO

Anna ... the first post I read of CAPS he was giving Dave Holloway  credit while deceptively  undermining Jug Twitty.  In a later post he was deceptively undermining Beth Holloway Twitty.  Yet ... some Monkeys chose to embrace CAPS every word.  An outright betrayal in Tamikosmom's world.

Also ... logic dictates that in January, 2008 ... almost three years into the investigation ... somebody who is going to be revered as in the know should be aware of the role that Jug Twitty played in the life of Natalee Holloway.

It appears that Reality and/or Mark Purcell (MIP6) are directly involved or ... lurking somewhere behind the scenes pulling some strings.  Take note that CAPS addresses Julia Renfro ... a friend of Mark Purcell ... a friend that is thisclose.

IMO

Janet

______

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

Sorry I got kicked out
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:58:00 PM by Blonde » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 13, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

Blonde

Would you please edit my last post.

... he was giving Dave Holloway credit while ...

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 13, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »

Yes, Janet, those are the two posts that I found offensive and strange.  So it was not just the Frog causing some of us to have serious doubts about the agenda being played out.  I also know that they do not list initials of suspects in reverse order.  Nor do I believe the Kalpoes parents own any apartments.  So there was a history of misinformation before this latest IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: January 13, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

Blonde

Would you please edit my last post.

... he was giving Dave Holloway credit while ...

Thanks

Janet

Also ..

... that Dave Holloway's friends Reality and/or Mark Purcell ...

Thanks

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #885 on: January 13, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 13, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »

I do not understand how we go from viewing a plastic bag in a video, to a viewable body
with rats crawling around.. this technology I do not understand. So although in some of the photos it does appear to be a human body with all the disinformation I tend to hold back. As far as saying that is Natalee.. I am really apprehensive about that..

Can somebody please explain how the body images were created ?

Thank You.

P.S. Did the F.B.I. confirm anything on this find ?

Edward I made a new thread for all to see how I got my picture.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4385.new#new

Thank You so much.  This will allow me and others to understand. thumright   
You are very kind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 13, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »

O/T It is snowing or sleeting or something here!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: January 13, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

Who first called Natalee a virgin.. Beth or Joran ?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: January 13, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

I call that "slushing".

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 13, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »

wonder who the bidders are:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: January 13, 2009, 05:14:35 PM »

Unhook the hose from the outlet....
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: January 13, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

I had seen this in the news.. A strange world we live in..

Anyways my question is relative.
 In a Santeria ceremony ... In a time of war.
You would sacrifice a virgin girl of your enemy to gain power over your enemy.
You are sacrificing the girl to the Gods for this gift.

In today's Santeria the gods of the Shango religion are used.

I believe Hugo practices Santeria and his arch enemy is "US".
He uses Mr Bush as his object of hate.
He attacks us with the FARC produced cocaine who use indigenous south American Indian slaves to make the final product. The Dutch also distribute his ill produced product.
The FARC hold many kidnap victims.
It is not beyond comprehension that Joran was looking for a Virgin by request.
It would be a reason for a massive cover up as Hugo is such a political Hot Potato and the Dutch do a massive business in oil production inside of Venezuela.
You would also like to note that you will not find any Dutch citizens victims of kidnap or extortion even though they live and do business in Colombia Venezuela and Brazil each and every day.
Hugo Chavez had a party for FARC leaders just a few days after Natalee went missing.. She could have been used for this purpose.

That is why I asked the question.. Who called Natalee a virgin and when did that happen..
Was it Beth or Joran ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: January 13, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »

If one of the MB students told Joran Natalee was a virgin...
That could be the ticket.
That MB student would have done a total diservice to all of us if that student did not admit that.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 13, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »

Thank You Blonde I was able to reproduce your image from the video stills just as you had posted it..I did it in paint also which amazed me..lol
 Yet I am still curious because a long time ago somebody here had taken this image far beyond what you had posted and the images showed far more detail .. I remember talk of rats under the plastic..
Was that you also and what ever happened to those images ? Were they true or false ?
Thanks
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 13, 2009, 05:58:25 PM »

I really do not know what the big deal is.  Maybe Natalee was a virgin and ... maybe she was not.  Nevertheless ... as far as Beth was concerned ... her daughter was a virgin.  Hey ... if I had a sexual experience prior to marrying my husband ... believe me ... I would not have shared it with my mother.

Janet

++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
DR. PHIL
September, 2008

Dr. Phil asks Beth for her reaction to what Deepak has said.

She says, "When I hear him speak of Natalee, I want to make it perfectly clear that... Natalee is a virgin and she had never had any of these sexual experiences. When I hear Deepak stating you know how her mother is describing her as a goody two-shoes I mean " Natalee is just a decent young lady who has just " has an impeccable record and just sets high standards. And it all makes sense when I hear Deepak and the bartenders. Yes, these bartenders. Yes, they do slip this Ecstasy into these young girls' shots. It's just unbelievable what they have been allowed to get away with." 

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2735/?id=2735&slide=3&null=null

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 13, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »

I had seen this in the news.. A strange world we live in..

Anyways my question is relative.
 In a Santeria ceremony ... In a time of war.
You would sacrifice a virgin girl of your enemy to gain power over your enemy.
You are sacrificing the girl to the Gods for this gift.

In today's Santeria the gods of the Shango religion are used.

I believe Hugo practices Santeria and his arch enemy is "US".
He uses Mr Bush as his object of hate.
He attacks us with the FARC produced cocaine who use indigenous south American Indian slaves to make the final product. The Dutch also distribute his ill produced product.
The FARC hold many kidnap victims.
It is not beyond comprehension that Joran was looking for a Virgin by request.
It would be a reason for a massive cover up as Hugo is such a political Hot Potato and the Dutch do a massive business in oil production inside of Venezuela.
You would also like to note that you will not find any Dutch citizens victims of kidnap or extortion even though they live and do business in Colombia Venezuela and Brazil each and every day.
Hugo Chavez had a party for FARC leaders just a few days after Natalee went missing.. She could have been used for this purpose.

That is why I asked the question.. Who called Natalee a virgin and when did that happen..
Was it Beth or Joran ?

Vanity Fair Article:

That's the truth? Look, Joran, you need to be truthful with me. You need to tell me everything. Where'd you go?"

Croes could see Joran's mind working. Finally, he said, "We didn't go directly to the Holiday Inn. She wanted us to drive around. The girl was crazy. She was just crazy." According to Croes, Joran said Natalee then told him three things as they drove north past the Holiday Inn: that her mother was "like Hitler," that she was a virgin, and that she was a lesbian. She begged him to take her to a beach where she had heard she could see sharks, but Joran told her that was a local myth. She told him she wanted to have sex.

If Natalee did say that, she was probably trying to plead herself out of a rape situation.  If she didn't say it, Joran discovered it from the rape.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #897 on: January 13, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »

If one of the MB students told Joran Natalee was a virgin...
That could be the ticket.
That MB student would have done a total diservice to all of us if that student did not admit that.

Very interesting that you brought this up Edward.  The same subject has been on my mind a lot over the past few months.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I have formed an opinion of one particular student that I believe is a likely candidate to have done this.  If not Joran directly, possibly to someone that would have told Joran.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 13, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »

Her friends knew she was a virgin:

2005-06-06 3:00 pm
---
Re: Natalee Holloway missing
And to "Trashy" and other people who have called her a "slut" you are completely idiotic.  Natalee is a good kid, and I know for a fact that she would never willing have sex with anyone she met there, much less 3 in the same night.  I am disgusted that the police would let them go when their story is so obviously false and even more disgusted that people who have no idea of her true character would defend these liars.  Natalee was a virgin and planned to be until she was married... we'd discussed it before. You people make me phyiscally ill.  Please don't use this site to bash Natalee, her parents, her friends, or the chaperones.  You are totally out of line.

http://hcgtv.net/viewtopic.php?id=1059&p=5
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 13, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

Vanity Fair Article:

That's the truth? Look, Joran, you need to be truthful with me. You need to tell me everything. Where'd you go?"

Croes could see Joran's mind working. Finally, he said, "We didn't go directly to the Holiday Inn. She wanted us to drive around. The girl was crazy. She was just crazy." According to Croes, Joran said Natalee then told him three things as they drove north past the Holiday Inn: that her mother was "like Hitler," that she was a virgin, and that she was a lesbian. She begged him to take her to a beach where she had heard she could see sharks, but Joran told her that was a local myth. She told him she wanted to have sex.

If Natalee did say that, she was probably trying to plead herself out of a rape situation.  If she didn't say it, Joran discovered it from the rape.

Hey ... Joran lied in the Vanity Fair about the Holiday Inn.  Joran, Deepak, Satish and Natalee never went to the Holiday Inn at all.

Nothing that comes out of Joran's mouth can be believed.

Janet

_______

Exclusive: Joran van der Sloot Talks About Night With Natalee Holloway
Duo Seen Together on Tape Obtained Exclusively by ABC News

At the same time, he told "Primetime" that his version of events is hard to believe. When asked why, after all the lying he's done, his word should be credible, he said, "There's absolutely no reason to believe me."

"I would probably not believe myself, no," he added.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=1648218&page=3

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.