April 26, 2024, 05:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206038 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 13, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »

Thank You Blonde I was able to reproduce your image from the video stills just as you had posted it..I did it in paint also which amazed me..lol
 Yet I am still curious because a long time ago somebody here had taken this image far beyond what you had posted and the images showed far more detail .. I remember talk of rats under the plastic..
Was that you also and what ever happened to those images ? Were they true or false ?
Thanks

This was the BEST that I got. The overlay is from my picture program I used, you shouldn't get that when using paint
 This way why I got sssssoooo PISSED when I was accused of photo shopping it stupid people.
Anyone can do it, you just have to stop the video at the right time.That was hard i did 60 screen shots of just the bag.

I can see her face as clear as day.
 I had a guy from the Penagon call me and he was just speachless.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: January 13, 2009, 06:49:54 PM »

Thank You Blonde I was able to reproduce your image from the video stills just as you had posted it..I did it in paint also which amazed me..lol
 Yet I am still curious because a long time ago somebody here had taken this image far beyond what you had posted and the images showed far more detail .. I remember talk of rats under the plastic..
Was that you also and what ever happened to those images ? Were they true or false ?
Thanks

This was the BEST that I got. The overlay is from my picture program I used, you shouldn't get that when using paint
 This way why I got sssssoooo PISSED when I was accused of photo shopping it stupid people.
Anyone can do it, you just have to stop the video at the right time.That was hard i did 60 screen shots of just the bag.

I can see her face as clear as day.
 I had a guy from the Penagon call me and he was just speachless.

I definitely see it -- I just don't know if it is actually Natalee or a "Cosmic WTF"!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 13, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

It is within eyesight of the hotel.. Why is it the the filming person did not look inside the plastic bag ?
Who was the person filming this ?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 13, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »

klaas - that's certainly a possibility.

I guess I don't understand why the need to go the route thru HotShot, since Caps and Dave were emailing each other?

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

Actually, you do have the burden of proof. From all accounts CAPS has been a distraction to the investigation. Provide us with any information that CAPS has added value to the investigation. The most recent account was there was a major player to be arrested last week...where did that lead us? I can only speak for myself, but I think there are a growing number of monkeys that are tiring of the "I know I am right, but I can't tell you how/why I am right...trust me!"

Kermit has proven to us that things were hinky with Kyle and had the burden of proof to allow us to make a decision on the validity of those facts. Why are you afraid of proving us wrong?

If one goes back and re-reads Hotshot's theories/posts, you'll see a pattern of similarities to Caps theories/idea/posts. Maybe someone used her deliberately.

Also I think it's important to focus more on the Aruban's covering-up.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 13, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »

Quote from: Blonde
[IMG

I can attest to the fact that Blonde did not photoshop that bag photo at all.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 13, 2009, 07:42:12 PM »

It is within eyesight of the hotel.. Why is it the the filming person did not look inside the plastic bag ?

He's got dark colored skin tone.
If you look at the Aru-bay videos he pans the camera down and you can see his barefeet at one point.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 13, 2009, 07:44:07 PM »

O/T It is snowing or sleeting or something here!  

Unhook the hose from the outlet....

Exactly as two our of three were still connected.  It was 60+ degrees just a couple of days ago.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

Kermit.Comemencia.Why is he not discussed much.Wasn't he there from the beginning until the Persistence?Comemencia,as well as Eduardo there from the beginning till the Persistence.Dolph as well?Who else?Just questions..TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 13, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »

Kermit, do you know if Kyle has shown the pictures from the
ROV that he posted at Freebirds to Mos?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 13, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

Is there any images of this article archived on the Scared Monkey site?

Janet

++++++++

IS THIS NATALEE'S BODY?

The family of Natalee Holloway is seeking scientific experts to examine a shocking photograph that may show the missing teen's body bundled in plastic!

The picture — obtained exclusively by The ENQUIRER — shocked Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, when she saw it for the first time in late October.

"Beth got very upset. She told me it was very disturbing," said 58-year-old retired businesswoman Angela Pelletier, who did the photographic detective work that exposed the horrifying image.

The blurry image was taken from a video first seen on June 10, 2005 — less than two weeks after 18-year-old Natalee vanished at the end of a graduation trip to Aruba with her Alabama high school class.

Pelletier zoomed in on a large piece of white plastic sheeting crammed into a 4-foot by 4-foot storm drain just a few yards from the fishermen's huts where Natalee was last seen with prime suspect Joran van der Sloot.

After months of sophisticated digital maneuvering, Pelletier produced a negative image — and through the plastic sheeting there appears to be a hazy image of a young woman's face.

"It looked just like Natalee. I even saw blonde hair," Pelletier told The ENQUIRER.

Pick up this week's issue of The ENQUIRER to see the photo and read more!

Published on: 11/16/2006

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63379

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 13, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screen shots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.
March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talkinga bout was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08
March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.
March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
"Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am"
March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day
April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Ocean says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search.

CAPS reveals one of his sources
Klaasend:
watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

May 18: The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #846 on: Today at 08:41:58 PM »

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.840

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 13, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

Kermit, do you know if Kyle has shown the pictures from the
ROV that he posted at Freebirds to Mos?

He never showed them to Mos or Richardson.
That was the thing, he said that the Arubans did not know the ROV unit was filming them, when they went down on that dive Jan. 7th.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 13, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

Kermit.Comemencia.Why is he not discussed much.Wasn't he there from the beginning until the Persistence?Comemencia,as well as Eduardo there from the beginning till the Persistence.Dolph as well?Who else?Just questions..TIA

Yes they both have been around since the beginning.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 13, 2009, 08:03:29 PM »

Again ... were images of the National Enquirer article posted on the Scared Monkey site.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Sue
Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006
« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:30 AM »

This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=540.360

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 13, 2009, 08:05:13 PM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screen shots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.
March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talkinga bout was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08
March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.
March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
"Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am"
March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day
April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Ocean says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search.

CAPS reveals one of his sources
Klaasend:
watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

May 18: The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #846 on: Today at 08:41:58 PM »

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.840

Ribbit Kermit.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 13, 2009, 08:05:44 PM »

Yes, Janet, those are the two posts that I found offensive and strange.  So it was not just the Frog causing some of us to have serious doubts about the agenda being played out.  I also know that they do not list initials of suspects in reverse order.  Nor do I believe the Kalpoes parents own any apartments.  So there was a history of misinformation before this latest IMO.

I agree with you Anna.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: January 13, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »

ribbit Ms. Janet.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 13, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »

Again ... were images of the National Enquirer article posted on the Scared Monkey site.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Sue
Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006
« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:30 AM »

This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=540.360

They most likely were.
I know Hotshot posted the photo that Blonde did at SM.
I copied it from Hotshot's post at SM and posted it at BFN.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 13, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »

If you look at the Aru-bay videos he pans the camera down and you can see his barefeet at one point.

It seemed to me that perhaps the Aru-bay videos were taken by someone as "documentation" of what really happened. (This was to protect the black Security guards in case they were railroaded.)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

It seemed to me that perhaps the Aru-bay videos were taken by someone as "documentation" of what really happened. (This was to protect the black Security guards in case they were railroaded.)

I agree wreck. Those videos certainly give insight into what Aruba does.
One of the black security guards was a DJ on the Tattoo. I saw a photo of him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.