March 28, 2024, 08:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 204338 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:33 PM »

Where is Bastibro???  When you consider his contact with Miss Piggy yesterday ...

Bastibro!!!  You are baaaad ... soooo baaaad.

Janet

++++++

Look who I hooked up with thanks to your phone # lead . .

I couldn`t thank you more Kermie . .

Hi Janet, I don`t know how KTF knew but . . I was indeed making dinner for Piggy 
I made her a delicious spinach meal. She`s nice to me altough I must say she`s a little rough sometimes . . 

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »

HELP my new kitten walked on my laptop and I CAN DO ALL CAPS, or all lower case but my  shift doesn't work sighhhhhhhh. what do i do

1.  Depending if CAPS prophecy regarding an arrest of a major player is fulfilled ... I would suggest sticking to lower case.

2.  Keep the cat out of the computer room.

Janet

She may need a capslockwizard     Sorry, the irony was too much 

LOL, well I think he will hop in soon to up-date us Monkeys . . at least I hope so

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »

HELP my new kitten walked on my laptop and I CAN DO ALL CAPS, or all lower case but my  shift doesn't work sighhhhhhhh. what do i do

Do you see a CAPS LOCK key?  If you see it try pushing that one 
KLAAS of corse I did that gezzzzz  LOL
OK I think I fixed it test Test Test I  think their was something under it like kitty food 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

Dutch NOS news just had an item on the Aruba/Brinkman affair

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »

Do you see a CAPS LOCK key?  If you see it try pushing that one 
KLAAS of corse I did that gezzzzz  LOL
OK I think I fixed it test Test Test I  think their was something under it like kitty food 

Blonde ... I often call my son when something is not right with my computer and ... he tells me to "reboot" the hard drive and ... nine times out of ten ... the problem fixes itself.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »

BRINKMAN UIT DELEGATIE GEZET OP ARUBA

PVV-Kamerlid Hero Brinkman is uit de parlementaire delegatie gezet die nu op de Antillen is.     

Tijdens de behandeling van de slotverklaring van het bezoek stak Brinkman een tirade af tegen Aruba. Hij is door de Nederlandse voorzitter van de delegatie, de VVD-er Willibrord van Beek, uit de delegatie en het gebouw gezet. Van Beek stelt in een verklaring dat de delegatie nadrukkelijk afstand neemt van het gedachtengoed van Brinkman.

Volgens het Arubaanse delegatielid van de partij RED, Rudy Lampe, heeft Brinkman de Arubaanse delegatie beledigd door te zeggen dat deze parlementariërs zich laten misbruiken door de Arubaanse minister van Justitie "en leugenaar" Rudy Croes.

Geert Wilders vindt het ongelooflijk dat de Nederlandse commissie zo met een van haar leden omgaat. Parlementariërs van Nederland, de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba komen elk half jaar samen in het POK. Wilders vindt dat dit overlegorgaan direct moet worden opgeheven.

In NOVA reageren Hero Brinkman en Willibrord van Beek.

Bekijk ook uitspraken van Hero Brinkman bij FOX News (YouTube, 8 januari 2009)

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?ln=nl&fuseaction=videoaudio.details&reportage_id=6613

Brinkman and Van der Beek (leader of Dutch delegation), to appear in current affairs program NOVA this evening.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »

1.  Depending if CAPS prophecy regarding an arrest of a major player is fulfilled ... I would suggest sticking to lower case.

2.  Keep the cat out of the computer room.

Janet

She may need a capslockwizard     Sorry, the irony was too much 

Seriously ... is everything OK now Blonde?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »

Testing yes some kitty food was stuck under keys or kitty litter YUCK 

Shadow is a bad boy looks he walks on Sheba too.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just checking in to check on the condition of society today as well as the arrest of a major player.

Instead it seems Hero Brinkman has become persona non grata!

They take their wine glasses very seriously in Aruba apparently!

So the arrest has to be any minute now?

Time is running out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 03:00:52 PM »

Dutch NOS news just had an item on the Aruba/Brinkman affair

Thanks Bastibro - let us know if they say anything new!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

Yeah, I'm with you, keepthefaith. Popcorn kitty can anxiously stuff popcorn in his mouth, but he isn't holding his breath.

He'd be BLUE popcorn kitty and then DEAD popcorn kitty.
There's always the popcorn monkey 

Humor.Bastibro had the stage yesterday but i think someone is gonna knock him off the stage today.Sorry Bastibro!

Klaas, I want that blue monkey inside of my Blue Moon!  CBB please take care of that for me.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:09 PM »

Testing yes some kitty food was stuck under keys or kitty litter YUCK 

Shadow is a bad boy looks he walks on Sheba too.

That kitty has attitude.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »

Blonde,  take the keyboard off (remove cover, unscrew the screws, pull keyboard up and see if the caplock key is stuck)  It didn't pee on it did it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just checking in to check on the condition of society today as well as the arrest of a major player.

Instead it seems Hero Brinkman has become persona non grata!

They take their wine glasses very seriously in Aruba apparently!

So the arrest has to be any minute now?

Time is running out.

Just peeking in to see if they've cuffed anyone yet.........

No? It's getting curiouser and curiouser........

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »

Where is Bastibro???  When you consider his contact with Miss Piggy yesterday ...

Bastibro!!!  You are baaaad ... soooo baaaad.

Janet

++++++

Look who I hooked up with thanks to your phone # lead . .

I couldn`t thank you more Kermie . .

Hi Janet, I don`t know how KTF knew but . . I was indeed making dinner for Piggy 
I made her a delicious spinach meal. She`s nice to me altough I must say she`s a little rough sometimes .

I said you were bad yesterday, you are worse today.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

Yeah, I'm with you, keepthefaith. Popcorn kitty can anxiously stuff popcorn in his mouth, but he isn't holding his breath.

He'd be BLUE popcorn kitty and then DEAD popcorn kitty.
There's always the popcorn monkey 

Humor.Bastibro had the stage yesterday but i think someone is gonna knock him off the stage today.Sorry Bastibro!

Klaas, I want that blue monkey inside of my Blue Moon!  CBB please take care of that for me.  Thanks.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »

Maybe if Bastibro diseminates another compromising photo of Kermit she'll come out to banter with us Monkey's for a minute! I've tried to calm down after the 4 cups of coffee Johan,so as not to Robo post you to insanity!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »

Maybe if Bastibro diseminates another compromising photo of Kermit she'll come out to banter with us Monkey's for a minute! I've tried to calm down after the 4 cups of coffee Johan,so as not to Robo post you to insanity!

That's my job.

Hi Johan.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:20 PM »

That's my job.

Hi Johan.

Janet

Haven't had any drive-by post's,bashing,slandering,arrest's,as well as any request by JAnet for an Edit-post comment so we must be doin alright so far!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

I guess Joe Taco defends actors who play mafia guys too!

Another loss for the Taco man!

NEW YORK —  A former actor on "The Sopranos" was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for a botched burglary in the Bronx in which an accomplice shot and killed an off-duty police officer.

His lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said Brancato wanted to turn his life around.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478607,00.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.