April 27, 2024, 01:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206186 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »

I actually agree with Edward except for the part about Kermit and us "being blind."

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »

Frido Croes lo elabora riba su trabaonan na Hulanda

Article here:   http://www.24ora.com/

Who is Frido?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »

Who is Frido?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frido_Croes

In the formation of the fourth Oduber Government’s cabinet on the 8th November 2005, Frido Croes was named the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

I actually agree with Edward except for the part about Kermit and us "being blind."

sorry.
I mean the world in general.. you fine people are giving it the best.
i have no idea who the frog is or is not.. i sure do not see the f.b.i. showing interest in the revaluation..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Okay, I know Klaas cannot ethically tell us Cap's identity. That doesn't mean the rest of us cannot make educated guesses. Any takers?
My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

Considering I have been talking to myself for the past hour .. I am now convinced that I really am getting old.

Janet

You're not talking to yourself Janet!  I'm listening!  Just trying to do lots of things this morning and read here too...  Haven't posted much yet; but I'm thinking a lot about everything I've read this morning!

texasmom ... it is Saturday and ... in some obscure book of the Bible ... I am almost positive we are told that we do not have to think on Saturday.

However ... the book of Genisis implies Sunday is for resting and ... the following five days are for thinking and working.

Sooo ... on Monday ... Monkeys will congregate in the cage and ... put on their thinking caps and ... begin to figure out how to expose the deception of the Persistence undertaking.

Have a good day texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »

Who is Frido?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frido_Croes

In the formation of the fourth Oduber Government’s cabinet on the 8th November 2005, Frido Croes was named the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands.

Thank you.  I have probably read the name before, but it just didn't stay with me.  Too many Croes to remember.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

Iris if you had any idea who private eye is  you would not question their posts, not blaming you for you can't know but for once.........trust that this person has more information than any of us might ever have.

Tib, I heard from a birdie that Caps might be Dompig 

I don't think our posting schedules have coincided in a long time. Work is NOT all that it's crakced up to be. 

To you and yours -all my best for a beautiful 2009. I watch those college scores 

And thanks 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her loved ones

Hello friend-

I've missed you as well and so very sorry to hear about your loss, my sympathies to you and your family.

So true, work is not all it's cracked up to be but with a massive downsizing planned for our division I might not have that problem much longer !

PLEASE EVERYONE KNOW I WAS TEASING ABOUT DOMPIG BEING CAPS !!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue who Caps really is and I was just being lighthearted post some great news from my son last night.

Now back to spending time with my son, it's his banquet tonight. 

take care all !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 10, 2009, 01:08:41 PM »

Okay, I know Klaas cannot ethically tell us Cap's identity. That doesn't mean the rest of us cannot make educated guesses. Any takers?
My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

How did Hotshot come to meet CapsLockWizard and why would Caps trust Hotshot?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

I don't have a clue who Caps really is and I was just being lighthearted post some great news from my son last night
I know, but it isn't really all that far fetched!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »

sorry.
i have no idea who the frog is or is not.. i sure do not see the f.b.i. showing interest in the revaluation..

The "frog" has staunchly upheld the family of Natalee Holloway from the getgo in the  contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was preventing justice from prevailing for their beloved.

Kermit's ongoing research implies that he/she has put her/his heart and soul into the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway by striving to expose the Aruban coverup agenda.

Edward ... it is very important that you attempt a little research on any poster prior to insinuating underlying motives.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

I don't have a clue who Caps really is and I was just being lighthearted post some great news from my son last night
I know, but it isn't really all that far fetched!   

Did Hotshot interact with Capslockwizard,and if so.How much?Will look forward to answers as i'm heading out for awhile.No arrest's?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »

sorry.

The "frog" has staunchly upheld the family of Natalee Holloway from the getgo in the  contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was preventing justice from prevailing for their beloved.

Kermit's ongoing research implies that he/she has put her/his heart and soul into the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway by striving to expose the Aruban coverup agenda.

Edward ... it is very important that you attempt a little research on any poster prior to insinuating underlying motives.

Janet 

I agree with you about Kermit, Janet!  No thinking required.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:51 PM »

sorry.

Edward ... without an invitation afforded by Aruba ... it would be considered interference in an ongoing investigation if the FBI were to attempt an active role prior to the official closing of the Natalee Holloway case.

Aruba does not want FBI involvement.  Think about it.  The coverup in the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen as well as all those involved in the coverup and ... all those participated in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... would be exposed .

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 184

Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

NANCY GRACE
Joran Van Der Sloot, chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, denies having sex with her in a lengthy interview to "A Current Affair" full of inconsistencies.
Aired September 28, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: You know, Nancy, I really don`t know, you know, as this case has gone and how frustrating it`s been and how little information we`re allowed to get, and even now, with the FBI not even able to receive a single piece of evidence. So we`ll just have to try.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/28/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »

My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

I have no idea who Clyde Merian is, I don't believe though that Caps is any of the above.  Capslock posted on the front page of SM (12/20/07).  If I remember correctly in a front page post he inquired about the forum.  I emailed Capslock.  He started trying to decipher Shango/Simian posts.  He wanted to get info to the family.  I provided ways for him to get in touch with people that had contact with Dave and Beth (that would be Lala's and Hotshot).  I contacted those people and said FWIW, this person is in Aruba and is working on Shango/Simian (or something along those lines).  This is to the best of my recollection as it occurred approx one year ago.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »

I agree.....Caps is none of the above.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »

My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

I have no idea who Clyde Merian is, I don't believe though that Caps is any of the above.  Capslock posted on the front page of SM (12/20/07).  If I remember correctly in a front page post he inquired about the forum.  I emailed Capslock.  He started trying to decipher Shango/Simian posts.  He wanted to get info to the family.  I provided ways for him to get in touch with people that had contact with Dave and Beth (that would be Lala's and Hotshot).  I contacted those people and said FWIW, this person is in Aruba and is working on Shango/Simian (or something along those lines).  This is to the best of my recollection as it occurred approx one year ago.
So, besides an e-mail address -- you don't know who he/she is? Fair enough.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

sorry.

Janet 

I agree with you about Kermit, Janet!  No thinking required.   

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

So, besides an e-mail address -- you don't know who he/she is? Fair enough.

I know who they say they are and it's none you mentioned.  I have seen their website and seen a photo of the person.  I do believe I know the real life name of him but NO, I will not devulge that information just like I wouldn't devulge yours.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 10, 2009, 02:19:27 PM »

My guesses, either:
1) Clyde Merian
2) Jossy
3) Dompig

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand

Kyle: I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.

Kyle:  Caps is not Simian. He has indicated he knows who was either Shango or Simian. The person he thinks it is, is a cop.

KyleIt was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.