April 28, 2024, 03:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206407 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2009, 02:30:29 PM »

PLEASE EVERYONE KNOW I WAS TEASING ABOUT DOMPIG BEING CAPS !!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue who Caps really is and I was just being lighthearted post some great news from my son last night
I know, but it isn't really all that far fetched!   

Did Hotshot interact with Capslockwizard,and if so.How much?Will look forward to answers as i'm heading out for awhile.No arrest's?

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is ... 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2009, 02:31:29 PM »

Kermit is not blind. Frogs have really big, bulgy eyes 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »

You are NUTS!!!

Later, Janet
11:35 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »

HOTSHOT

Hotshot
« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2008, 02:43:23 AM
»

Casa, I agree with you 100%.  What was John going to get anyhow if he did find Natalee?  Alot less then what he actually put into the search.  I believe in Kyle also.  If he says you can't do that kind of scanning with "that" boat, then who knows better then him?  He does that for a living.  It is totally ungrateful to even think someone would go over there for the sake of themselves.  It's dangerous to begin with.  Trust me, been there, done that.  I have been watching this for days, I am sorry, I had to pop in.

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

JOHN SILVETTI

Kyle:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »

When I said Clyde Merian -- I think I meant Clyde Burke. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »

OK, well I know who Clyde Burke is and I hear Capslock does know him (this has bothered me some).  I have believed for some time that Clyde Burke was Simian.  I do not believe that Clyde Burke and Capslock are the same person although anything is possible.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »

HOTSHOT

Hotshot
« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2008, 02:43:23 AM
»

... What was John going to get anyhow if he did find Natalee?  A lot less then what he actually put into the search.  I believe in Kyle also.  If he says you can't do that kind of scanning with "that" boat, then who knows better then him?  He does that for a living ...

++++++++++

Hotshot ... you and I did concurred on November 22, 2008.  I too believe in Kyle Kingsman in regards to his professional field of expertise.

What changed?

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGSMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle:  Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson AND Hans Mos.

Kyle: Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle said: "Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample"

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.  John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.  That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.  After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

++++++++

REMINDER:

Kb]Kyle Kingman’s Summary[/b]

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

++++++++

THE ROV IMAGES

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »

You were probably also thinking of poster Merian Ernest, as well, who was said to be an alternate nic for Simian, or who posted with same email, iirc. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2009, 03:25:41 PM »

You were probably also thinking of poster Merian Ernest, as well, who was said to be an alternate nic for Simian, or who posted with same email, iirc. 
I think you are right! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - HIS OWN WORDS

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 10, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

I know who I THINK Caps is, but I can't tell because you will all think I am Nuts, lol.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 10, 2009, 05:31:18 PM »

I know who I THINK Caps is, but I can't tell because you will all think I am Nuts, lol.   

OK Tell us.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #313 on: January 10, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

We're Waiting.....Please tell Us....Please! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #314 on: January 10, 2009, 05:37:33 PM »

San.. I think that We scared Nuts off! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

We already think your nuts so you might as well just go ahead and tell us anyhow 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by an Aruban:

miriam wrote

Yes there is a lot of corruption in Aruba as well as in the Netherlands and in the United States.
But in Aruba we’ve got a bigger problem: we have politicians who will sell their soul, to stay in the kingdom of hell of the netherlands.
You can hear them everyday saying “tanten cu mi ta hulandes”(as long I’m dutch), or “tanten cu nos ta den reino”*aslong we’re in the kingdom)
So you yourself can sum it up:
As long as we have politicians who think like that, there will be a lot of corruption here in Aruba!

Jan 10, 4:44 PM
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2009, 05:53:33 PM »

In 'Reality' I will be locking Caylee's thread soon. We are in 'Reality' on page 97 now.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

In 'Reality' I will be locking Caylee's thread soon. We are in 'Reality' on page 97 now.   

OK then in REALITY what would his real name be?  Personally I never had a very close relationship with reality.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »

Oh......we are not close, lmao. He hates me.  I do not know his name. Believe me, I have tried to find out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.