April 27, 2024, 09:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206105 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 12, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »

....and that Fine Frog has told us from early on to stay focused
on the Persistence search and not be diverted by CapsLockWizzard.

Yeah..........that was all a bunch of hooey.  We had picked apart the first pieces of the statement from this "witness" the first day it came out.

The next time anything about it was publicized - all the discrepancies we had pointed out were changed to fit the story better.

I still don't know whether to laugh, or beat my head against the wall about our birdie who was consorting with the "Caps In crowd" over that one.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 12, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »

Yeah..........that was all a bunch of hooey.  We had picked apart the first pieces of the statement from this "witness" the first day it came out.

The next time anything about it was publicized - all the discrepancies we had pointed out were changed to fit the story better.

I still don't know whether to laugh, or beat my head against the wall about our birdie who was consorting with the "Caps In crowd" over that one.

How unfortunate!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 12, 2009, 04:30:36 PM »

Jen, do you know who sent Caps to divert the investigation?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 12, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »

... or cry.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: January 12, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »

If you've been privy to what Kyle has said in his own words and you're still upholding his name!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 12, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

Jen, do you know who sent Caps to divert the investigation?

I can only speculate.

We know for a fact that Caps was dealing with Clyde Burke. 

We also know that Caps/the witness approached John Silvetti with an attorney in tow before anything was said to any ALE member.

We know this occurred right at the time Silvetti was turning his back on the cage and its contents.

John did this after Mos and Richardson were on the Persistence for the Dec 29th dive.

So those folks (along with unnamed Aruban divers) are your players in all of this.

As far as who instigated this whole "witness" charade............well, that still has to be determined.

In that compilation of Caps' posts that Kermie posted here a few weeks ago - it lays out what Caps was doing.

Who knows..........Caps may very well be this "witness".  After all, he was the one going on and on about needing one to prove his pond theory- and then miraculously one appeared!  To Caps, of all people.

In looking back at my notes - it was right around the time the "witness" came to the US to take a polygraph when we first noticed caps logged in here, and no one from Aruba being on the site meter.

For that whole week.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 12, 2009, 04:51:08 PM »

How unfortunate!

It really was!

Remember, Part 1 came out in Diario on I think either a Wednesday or Thursday?

Then part 2 was supposed to come out the following Monday - but didn't come out until Tuesday?

So when that finally was published a day late - it had all the changes made we had pointed out were impossible, and actually went so far as to completely re-write parts of the initial publication of this "statement".

Did you all notice that in part 1, the witness had the DAY WRONG?  He said it was the NIGHT of May 30th - not the night of May 29th. 

Not to mention the 11:00 am hearing it on the radio on May 30th - lord, she hadn't even been reported missing until 12:30 pm.

Then there was the initial 4:00 am sighting in part 1.............part 2 had it changed to 3:44 am.

In one version this "witness" checks his alarm clock.............and in another he checks his watch instead.

It was comical to say the least.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 12, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »

... or cry.

Janet

[/quote]

Believe you me............we've all done a lot of that this past year!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 12, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »

How unfortunate!

It really was!

Remember, Part 1 came out in Diario on I think either a Wednesday or Thursday?

Then part 2 was supposed to come out the following Monday - but didn't come out until Tuesday?

So when that finally was published a day late - it had all the changes made we had pointed out were impossible, and actually went so far as to completely re-write parts of the initial publication of this "statement".

Did you all notice that in part 1, the witness had the DAY WRONG?  He said it was the NIGHT of May 30th - not the night of May 29th. 

Not to mention the 11:00 am hearing it on the radio on May 30th - lord, she hadn't even been reported missing until 12:30 pm.

Then there was the initial 4:00 am sighting in part 1.............part 2 had it changed to 3:44 am.

In one version this "witness" checks his alarm clock.............and in another he checks his watch instead.

It was comical to say the least.

Do we know who Jossy was getting his information from?Caps?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 12, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

[/quote]

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 12, 2009, 05:00:33 PM »

Well it was either from Caps/witness, Silvetti, or Clyde Burke.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 12, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Well, my life insisted I participate for a few days, so I've only popped in and out to see what's up. 

Seems the only major player who came close to getting arrested is Hero Brinkman!   

How disappointing.

Thank goodness for Kermit, our brave little frog for coming here to tell us the truth, and standing strong in the controversy......Thanks a million Kermit, and those who have backed the frog!

Helen Back

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

Magnolia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604419#msg604419

She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »

[/quote]

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 12, 2009, 05:05:48 PM »

This is my problem with Jossy,as well as Eduardo.Those two have been there right with ALE the whole time.Coincidence?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 12, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

Keep in mind - by this time, this witness had all of this in the form of a written statement. 

He had met with Silvetti, and........was it Helen Lejuez or Vinda DeSousa?  I don't remember which one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 12, 2009, 05:10:11 PM »

Jossy has said many times that his people have an ALE contact.  I wonder if that contact is Clyde Burke, or Clyde and others at Clyde's level?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 12, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »

Keep in mind - by this time, this witness had all of this in the form of a written statement. 

He had met with Silvetti, and........was it Helen Lejuez or Vinda DeSousa?  I don't remember which one.

Right.

klaas told us that she put CAPS in touch with Lala's and Hotshot.

Hotshot told us she put CAPS in touch with Silvetti.

HOW did she know Silvetti???

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 12, 2009, 05:13:01 PM »

Jossy has said many times that his people have an ALE contact.  I wonder if that contact is Clyde Burke, or Clyde and others at Clyde's level?

I've been wondering that too, Klaas.

Interesting to note about all of that.......

Caps/witness and Silvetti were working with Clyde Burke back in January 2008 - yet, there was nothing from this witness officially to ALE/OM until what was it?  March?

I wonder why that is? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 12, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

Right.

klaas told us that she put CAPS in touch with Lala's and Hotshot.

Hotshot told us she put CAPS in touch with Silvetti.

HOW did she know Silvetti???

And why send Caps to Silvetti?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.