April 27, 2024, 01:24:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206175 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 12, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »

Was the "countdown to arrest Clock" reset this week? 

found these while looking back...

Caps-9/20/08
"Some Friend" was with Lorenzo the whole night.
That leave this question open "who said that thy were with lorenzo"
Find him and you got the "Guy"
The "Boy" we know already
My bet "Max Arendz

Caps -11/15/08

Hi to all Monkey Friends,

I am not MIA but in a Mission, a Lot of loose ends has been tied now and ends that were false has been cleared,

1. Cover for Daddy. He is now blackmailing Daddy for Money. Daddy is in a locked checkmate.
On the Night in Question, after all was over,

2. Their decision after no solution was found on how to get rid of the body, Joran begin to cut it in peaces,
part of the body was trown near the shark area.

3. The rest was burried in several location.

4. the pond is also a burial place and the part of the body is in the pond with the sneaker......
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 12, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »

Posted by BUCKSHOT on: November 20, 2008, 01:55:21 PM

ocean exploration,
(1) do you feel that the work done during the search was tampered with by locals and/or law enforcement that prevented a true and honest search as suggested by most monkeys?
(2) were samples eventually shipped off to the FBI? were they true samples or tampered samples?
buckshot

Posted by oceanexploration on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:57 PM

Buckshot, in the event "what I feel" differs from "what I know to be provable and true", I'll have to obstain from answering your question directly.  I will say the FBI report to Mos which Mos publicly stated in verbatum, said exactly what the FBI were invited to accomplish.  The FBI report and therefore Mos's report was accurate regarding the samples.  As to what the samples were, I cannot comment because I in fact do not know what was sampled. 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 12, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

Posted by oceanexploration on: April 08, 2008, 04:10:31 PM

Greetings all.  I don't have time to read through 50 pages of thread.  In a nutshell, anything new or directed at myself or the search team?

Thanks!

Guilty conscience ???
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #803 on: January 12, 2009, 11:52:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys Smile
Hope everyone is well...
Been lurking/reading and infrequently posting over the last couple months, and have been trying to wrap my arms around everything I've read/imagined/gleamed over that period.
Looks to me that Caps is most likely a diversion along with the group from the "special" forum, intentional or not...some intentional, some just suckered in and fed a line....
Kermit and the freebirds spent alot of time with kyle and came to the conclusion that something wasn't right with the way kyle handled/mishandled potential persistence evidence..
I got to go with Kermit and the freebirds.....all the rest doesn't pass the smell test imo...
Where do we go from here after the mos (pos) press release? aruba isn't going to give anything up....they obviously are going to stick to the coverup......
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: January 12, 2009, 11:58:11 PM »

Posted by oxeanexploration on: March 20, 2008, 01:52:31 PM
PE - What you are describing isn't entirely accurate and I'm unaware of denim, but am glad to help straighten things out for you.  It's best to go to the original data rather than some poor quality screen shots.  

Posted by oxeanexploration on: March 20, 2008, 01:32:37 PM
Private Eye,
Please email me to discuss this further, not in the forum thanks!

Posted by oxeanexploration on: March 20, 2008, 01:35:05 PM
I don't think I said anything about the type of fabric sampled from the trap in the forum.  I'm not sure where this came from.  In any case, PE please email me to discuss.  

Interesting...

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »

Posted by oceanexploration on: April 08, 2008, 04:10:31 PM

Greetings all.  I don't have time to read through 50 pages of thread.  In a nutshell, anything new or directed at myself or the search team?

Thanks!

Guilty conscience ???
That would be my guess....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2009, 12:01:22 AM »

On the issue of Trap recovery:

-After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.

-Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site. 

-Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break.  I walked up and down the beach many times a day.  On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.  I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years.  He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore.  He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.  The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.  I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land.  It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery.  When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

-I raised the issue again in early February and the response was the same - no interest about the trap and no plans to recover.

I assume one of three scenarios: 1) They genuinely aren't interested in the trap, 2) They are/were interested and will take care of it themselves (or have already done so) and don't want us informed or involved, or 3) They already recovered the trap (or processed the site) and don't want us to know for whatever reason, good or otherwise.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2009, 12:03:01 AM »

Posted by oeceanexploration on: March 18, 2008, 12:22:38 PM
On the issue of Trap recovery:

-After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.

-Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site. 

-Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break.  I walked up and down the beach many times a day.  On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.  I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years.  He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore.  He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.  The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.  I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land.  It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery.  When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

-I raised the issue again in early February and the response was the same - no interest about the trap and no plans to recover.

I assume one of three scenarios: 1) They genuinely aren't interested in the trap, 2) They are/were interested and will take care of it themselves (or have already done so) and don't want us informed or involved, or 3) They already recovered the trap (or processed the site) and don't want us to know for whatever reason, good or otherwise.

Correction
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:32 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

If it wasn't for the posts above, I would lean towards kyle with backing from john/louis perhaps trying to scam TV producers in paying lots of money to them for video of Natalee's remains.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:49 AM »

Posted by oceanexploration on: November 20, 2008, 06:10:15 PM

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.  

Nice to see oceanexploration agrees with and trusts Kermit's credibility...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 13, 2009, 12:21:23 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

If it wasn't for the posts above, I would lean towards kyle with backing from john/louis perhaps trying to scam TV producers in paying lots of money to them for video of Natalee's remains.
Anyone think it is possible that kyle was running a scam trying to create interest in potentially incriminating ROV video/photos AFTER Tim was banned from the persistence? After all, Tim (as far as we know) never got a closer look at the contents of the cage...Was kyle trying to take advantage of Tim's comment?
Without having the contents of the caged revealed and processed for evidence, we will never know....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 13, 2009, 12:30:15 AM »

Posted by oceanexploration on: November 20, 2008, 06:10:15 PM

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.  

Nice to see oceanexploration agrees with and trusts Kermit's credibility...

I agree 100% in Kermit and the Freebirds exposing the photos/ROV video and alerting Beth, JQK, FBI to there existence.
What we THINK we see and what ACTUALLY is in the cage, has not been collaborated as being ANYTHING until the contents are processed and identified.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 13, 2009, 12:32:39 AM »

Just throwing things out there...anyone care to comment?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 13, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

Goodnight private eye, 2NJSons_Mom, BUCKSHOT, Chata, texasmom, klaasend, Magnolia, hotping, Mere, ospainter, Artcolley, wreck and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
billb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: January 13, 2009, 12:34:05 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:

Anyone think it is possible that kyle was running a scam trying to create interest in potentially incriminating ROV video/photos AFTER Tim was banned from the persistence? After all, Tim (as far as we know) never got a closer look at the contents of the cage...Was kyle trying to take advantage of Tim's comment?
Without having the contents of the caged revealed and processed for evidence, we will never know....

Possible
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:39 AM »

Can't go without saying Hi to TM......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #816 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »

Goodnight private eye, 2NJSons_Mom, BUCKSHOT, Chata, texasmom, klaasend, Magnolia, hotping, Mere, ospainter, Artcolley, wreck and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
billb

billb, so good to see you!  I have been sitting here trying to decide WHAT to say...  Many good points, just so much going on in my mind right now about ALL of this I haven't found the words.  I do tend to believe right now that you are correct about a lot of what you've said tonight.  Thanks for putting your thoughts out there.

tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2009, 12:41:35 AM »

Can't go without saying Hi to TM......

Thanks!  I hope to see you again soon! 

Goodnight billb! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 13, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »

What has me confused:
From Dateline:

After Tim Miller's statement, Tim Trahan gave the thumbs down signal on
the contents of the cage and then Tim Miller was removed from the ship.
When we see the bagged contents of the cage that the Aruban
divers took on Jan 7th, there are obviously human bones.  Why bother to
bag things that were of no interest?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 13, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »

OK...I'll post a thought...
kyle's apparent motivation is/was money....which really pisses me off .....they were advertised as being there for Natalee.....AND they solicited public contributions for same.....shame on them if that is not the case (Persitence being there for Natalee).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.