April 27, 2024, 07:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206062 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »

Off to get flies.

ribbit
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 13, 2009, 08:28:21 PM »

Janet.Who's been there from the beginning to The Persistence?

1.Ed Comemencia
2.Eduardo Mansur
3.Dolph Richardson
4.Clyde burke

Were those 4 on the Persistence?Anyone else?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »

1.Ed Comemencia
2.Eduardo Mansur
3.Dolph Richardson
4.Clyde burke

EDWIN COMEMENCIA

1.  Security Guards' Detainment
2.  Official Search.
3.  Mariott Pond Search.
4.  Duct Tape/Blond Hair Discovery
5.  Racquet Ball Club Pond Search.
6.  Landfill search
_______

1. SECURITY GUARDS DETAINMENT

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

Police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said that authorities had not ruled out the possibility that other people were involved. The two men in custody were not among three others described Saturday by police as "persons of interest."

"I think there are more suspects ... we're going to arrest more" people in connection with the case, Comemencia told FOX News on Monday.

Authorities declined to comment whether there was a relationship between the suspects and other three, earlier described as students — two Surinamese and a native of the Netherlands — who told police they dropped off Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. on May 30. Hotel employees, however, say that security cameras did not record her return.

Comemencia also said that he didn't believe Holloway ever returned to her hotel. "The investigation looks like, that night, she never returned to her hotel," Comemencia told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

2.  OFFICIAL SEARCH

Aruban PM Seeks Answers
Saturday , June 11, 2005

Police and volunteer land searches continued Wednesday with no results, while water searches, also unsuccessful, had been suspended "at this time," police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

3.  MARRIOT POND SEARCH

Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A couple of Holloway's family members arrived on the scene Tuesday afternoon as police cordoned off several streets in front of the Marriott and investigators descended upon the swampy terrain next door.

Asked why police searched the area, Comemencia replied, "We got some information we needed to check." He would not say if authorities were acting on what John said. He also declined to comment on whether any of the three young men still in custody had changed their versions of what happened the night the teen disappeared.

There is a small pond, perhaps four to six feet deep, in the underbrush that was being searched. A large fire truck pumper truck was parked on the road. Earlier, what appeared to be a generator was dropped off by a flatbed truck. Reporters said they saw the pond being slowly drained.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Posted 6/14/2005 2:51 PM     Updated 6/15/2005 10:09 AM
Aruban police come up empty-handed in search for teen

Police converged on a mangrove swamp near the Marriott Tuesday, a secluded area behind the beach dotted with fishermen's huts, to search for Natalee Holloway after being told that the young men who were last seen with her had lied about where they dropped her off. Workers used a firetruck to drain a pond in the middle of the swamp.(Map: Inside Aruba)

"We didn't find anything," police spokesman Edwin Comemencia told the Associated Press. He said the search would not continue in the same area today but declined to say where police would go next.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-14-aruba-search_x.htm

4.  DUCT TAPE/BLOND HAIR DISCOVERY

Blond Hair On Tape Found In Aruba
DNA Testing To Be Done In The Netherlands, FBI Lab In Virginia
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, July 18, 2005

(AP) Investigators said Monday they will conduct DNA tests on blond hair attached to duct tape that was found along Aruba's coast to see if it came from Natalee Holloway in a possible break to the six-week-old mystery.

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet near a series of caves on Aruba's northeast coast, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Boca Tortuga is on the opposite side of Aruba from where the 18-year-old was last seen in public, and her father expressed little hope that the find would yield an important clue.

"We've had a lot of information that turned out false," David Holloway said as he prepared to leave Aruba and return home to Meridian, Miss.

The ranger who made the find, Mario Rasmijn, said there were several strands, each about 12 inches long, and that some were light blond and others were dark.

The hair will be sent to the Netherlands for DNA analysis, said police spokesman Edwin Comemencia. Aruba, a Dutch protectorate, doesn't have a lab to conduct the genetic testing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/18/world/main709813.shtml

5.  RACQUET CLUB POND SEARCH

Firefighters Drain Lake in Search for Natalee
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —

Aruban firefighters were draining a lake Tuesday in the search for an Alabama teenager who vanished nearly two months ago while vacationing in the island.

Edwin Comemencia, a police spokesman, confirmed that the draining of the lake across from the Marriott Hotel was part of the investigation into Natalee Holloway's (search) disappearance but would not comment further. A jailed Dutch youth has said he was with Holloway in the area the night she disappeared.

The draining was expected to take up to 24 hours.

Earlier Tuesday, Holloway's stepfather, George Twitty (search), said two new witnesses had come forward with information about the night she disappeared.

One witness told investigators that he saw Joran van der Sloot (search), the 17-year-old who has been detained as the main suspect, driving to a nightclub across the road from the Marriott Hotel around 2:30 a.m. the night Holloway disappeared, Twitty said.

The witness said van der Sloot tried to hide his face with his hands as he drove to the Racquet Club with two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, Twitty said. The Kalpoe brothers were detained as suspects and later released.

The stepfather said the account places the three individuals near the hotel beach where van der Sloot says he left 18-year-old Holloway alone the last night she was seen in public.

"What's interesting is the time — 2:30 a.m. — when the three were supposedly on their way home," said Twitty, referring to their previous accounts to investigators.

The witness, a gardener whose name was not disclosed, gave his account to investigators on Friday, Twitty said.

The Kalpoe brothers first told police that they and van der Sloot dropped Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. the morning of May 30. Later, they said they had lied to protect their friend and that they had dropped the Dutch youth and American teen at a beach near the hotel.

A second new witness told a private investigator hired by Holloway's family that she saw van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drive into the Racquet Club three times that same night. The woman, who lives near the nightclub, has not yet spoken with investigators, he said.

Aruban authorities did not comment on the stepfather's statements.

An attorney for van der Sloot, Richie Kock, said authorities had not told him about the new witnesses. Lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers were not immediately available for comment.

No one has been charged in the case, and van der Sloot is the only suspect still detained.

Holloway vanished after an evening of eating, drinking and dancing at a nightclub which she left with the three young men, hours before she was to catch a flight home to Mountain Brook, Ala., at the end of a graduation trip with 124 classmates.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,163750,00.html

6. LANDFILL SEARCH

Aruba Missing Teen
Posted: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Last Updated: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Reporter: Associated Press

A volunteer group searching for a missing Alabama teenager dug through a landfill in Aruba for a third day today (Sunday) but found no clues.

The search resumes tomorrow.

An Aruban man said he was at the landfill dropping off trash when he saw men dump and cover the body of a blonde female, two days after Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.

He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

CNN Larry King Live
Latest in Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired July 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story that he -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The police commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases.

So anyhow, again, we've got a big task ahead of us. I think tomorrow also, we're going to be bringing in that gas detection device that we've got, to go back into the pond, and then we're using the ground penetration radar systems to be in another area. So we're going to be spread real thin tomorrow, but I think the area that we're focused on the very most, where we're going to have most of our people is at the dump.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screen shots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.
March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talkinga bout was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08
March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.
March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
"Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am"
March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day
April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Ocean says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search.

CAPS reveals one of his sources
Klaasend:
watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

May 18: The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #846 on: Today at 08:41:58 PM »

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.840

Stocks sold $152million, Officers resign, Chapter 11 bankruptcy?  Follow the money.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:38 PM »

Again ... were images of the National Enquirer article posted on the Scared Monkey site.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Sue
Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006
« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:30 AM »

This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=540.360

They most likely were.
I know Hotshot posted the photo that Blonde did at SM.
I copied it from Hotshot's post at SM and posted it at BFN.

YES, that was the night I found the photo I was NOT a member at SM and
Hot Shot was I slipped it into her Messenger and told her to give it to Red to give to Beth .
I also sent to Beth's email but wanted to see if anyone was seeing what I saw I was going kind of NUTS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 13, 2009, 08:48:52 PM »

Blonde

Can you provide a link to images of that National Enquired article that was most likely posted on the SM site.

I never did see that article.  I meant to buy it but ... cannot remember why it never happened.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 13, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

1.Ed Comemencia
2.Eduardo Mansur
3.Dolph Richardson
4.Clyde burke

EDWIN COMEMENCIA

1.  Security Guards' Detainment
2.  Official Search.
3.  Mariott Pond Search.
4.  Duct Tape/Blond Hair Discovery
5.  Racquet Ball Club Pond Search.
6.  Landfill search
_______

1. SECURITY GUARDS DETAINMENT

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

Police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said that authorities had not ruled out the possibility that other people were involved. The two men in custody were not among three others described Saturday by police as "persons of interest."

"I think there are more suspects ... we're going to arrest more" people in connection with the case, Comemencia told FOX News on Monday.

Authorities declined to comment whether there was a relationship between the suspects and other three, earlier described as students — two Surinamese and a native of the Netherlands — who told police they dropped off Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. on May 30. Hotel employees, however, say that security cameras did not record her return.

Comemencia also said that he didn't believe Holloway ever returned to her hotel. "The investigation looks like, that night, she never returned to her hotel," Comemencia told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

2.  OFFICIAL SEARCH

Aruban PM Seeks Answers
Saturday , June 11, 2005

Police and volunteer land searches continued Wednesday with no results, while water searches, also unsuccessful, had been suspended "at this time," police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

3.  MARRIOT POND SEARCH

Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A couple of Holloway's family members arrived on the scene Tuesday afternoon as police cordoned off several streets in front of the Marriott and investigators descended upon the swampy terrain next door.

Asked why police searched the area, Comemencia replied, "We got some information we needed to check." He would not say if authorities were acting on what John said. He also declined to comment on whether any of the three young men still in custody had changed their versions of what happened the night the teen disappeared.

There is a small pond, perhaps four to six feet deep, in the underbrush that was being searched. A large fire truck pumper truck was parked on the road. Earlier, what appeared to be a generator was dropped off by a flatbed truck. Reporters said they saw the pond being slowly drained.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Posted 6/14/2005 2:51 PM     Updated 6/15/2005 10:09 AM
Aruban police come up empty-handed in search for teen

Police converged on a mangrove swamp near the Marriott Tuesday, a secluded area behind the beach dotted with fishermen's huts, to search for Natalee Holloway after being told that the young men who were last seen with her had lied about where they dropped her off. Workers used a firetruck to drain a pond in the middle of the swamp.(Map: Inside Aruba)

"We didn't find anything," police spokesman Edwin Comemencia told the Associated Press. He said the search would not continue in the same area today but declined to say where police would go next.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-14-aruba-search_x.htm

4.  DUCT TAPE/BLOND HAIR DISCOVERY

Blond Hair On Tape Found In Aruba
DNA Testing To Be Done In The Netherlands, FBI Lab In Virginia
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, July 18, 2005

(AP) Investigators said Monday they will conduct DNA tests on blond hair attached to duct tape that was found along Aruba's coast to see if it came from Natalee Holloway in a possible break to the six-week-old mystery.

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet near a series of caves on Aruba's northeast coast, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Boca Tortuga is on the opposite side of Aruba from where the 18-year-old was last seen in public, and her father expressed little hope that the find would yield an important clue.

"We've had a lot of information that turned out false," David Holloway said as he prepared to leave Aruba and return home to Meridian, Miss.

The ranger who made the find, Mario Rasmijn, said there were several strands, each about 12 inches long, and that some were light blond and others were dark.

The hair will be sent to the Netherlands for DNA analysis, said police spokesman Edwin Comemencia. Aruba, a Dutch protectorate, doesn't have a lab to conduct the genetic testing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/18/world/main709813.shtml

5.  RACQUET CLUB POND SEARCH

Firefighters Drain Lake in Search for Natalee
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —

Aruban firefighters were draining a lake Tuesday in the search for an Alabama teenager who vanished nearly two months ago while vacationing in the island.

Edwin Comemencia, a police spokesman, confirmed that the draining of the lake across from the Marriott Hotel was part of the investigation into Natalee Holloway's (search) disappearance but would not comment further. A jailed Dutch youth has said he was with Holloway in the area the night she disappeared.

The draining was expected to take up to 24 hours.

Earlier Tuesday, Holloway's stepfather, George Twitty (search), said two new witnesses had come forward with information about the night she disappeared.

One witness told investigators that he saw Joran van der Sloot (search), the 17-year-old who has been detained as the main suspect, driving to a nightclub across the road from the Marriott Hotel around 2:30 a.m. the night Holloway disappeared, Twitty said.

The witness said van der Sloot tried to hide his face with his hands as he drove to the Racquet Club with two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, Twitty said. The Kalpoe brothers were detained as suspects and later released.

The stepfather said the account places the three individuals near the hotel beach where van der Sloot says he left 18-year-old Holloway alone the last night she was seen in public.

"What's interesting is the time — 2:30 a.m. — when the three were supposedly on their way home," said Twitty, referring to their previous accounts to investigators.

The witness, a gardener whose name was not disclosed, gave his account to investigators on Friday, Twitty said.

The Kalpoe brothers first told police that they and van der Sloot dropped Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. the morning of May 30. Later, they said they had lied to protect their friend and that they had dropped the Dutch youth and American teen at a beach near the hotel.

A second new witness told a private investigator hired by Holloway's family that she saw van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drive into the Racquet Club three times that same night. The woman, who lives near the nightclub, has not yet spoken with investigators, he said.

Aruban authorities did not comment on the stepfather's statements.

An attorney for van der Sloot, Richie Kock, said authorities had not told him about the new witnesses. Lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers were not immediately available for comment.

No one has been charged in the case, and van der Sloot is the only suspect still detained.

Holloway vanished after an evening of eating, drinking and dancing at a nightclub which she left with the three young men, hours before she was to catch a flight home to Mountain Brook, Ala., at the end of a graduation trip with 124 classmates.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,163750,00.html

6. LANDFILL SEARCH

Aruba Missing Teen
Posted: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Last Updated: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Reporter: Associated Press

A volunteer group searching for a missing Alabama teenager dug through a landfill in Aruba for a third day today (Sunday) but found no clues.

The search resumes tomorrow.

An Aruban man said he was at the landfill dropping off trash when he saw men dump and cover the body of a blonde female, two days after Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.

He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

CNN Larry King Live
Latest in Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired July 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story that he -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The police commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases.

So anyhow, again, we've got a big task ahead of us. I think tomorrow also, we're going to be bringing in that gas detection device that we've got, to go back into the pond, and then we're using the ground penetration radar systems to be in another area. So we're going to be spread real thin tomorrow, but I think the area that we're focused on the very most, where we're going to have most of our people is at the dump.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/lkl.01.html

So why Him?Does he have a relationship with Paulus?Who pulls Ed's strings?What about the other three?Wasn't Eduardo there since the landfill?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 13, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »

Is any of this true ?? Because it has been around since the beginning of this case..

http://judicial-inc.biz/j_0_ran_aruba_crime.htm
http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/pdf-files/NarcsFundedTerrs_Extrems.pdf

There are various links to web pages that say the same kind of things..

If it is true the fellow in the ArubaBay video was taking great risk.
They would just kill him like all the others that died for no apparent reasons in the beginning of this case..
 If they could put Marcos in position and mess with the persistence it is a very large organized crime group that Joran and Paulus are involved with.. Throw in taco Joe to boot.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:27 PM »

We see Josy and Eric plan the search itinerary.
We see Eric supply the Gardner
We see Eduardo guarding the landfill.
We see them every inch of the way throughout the case..

We also see Josy hurl things at Joran and Paulus..and Paulus nor Joran ever return fire aimed at Josy.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: January 13, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »

Blonde

Can you provide a link to images of that National Enquired article that was most likely posted on the SM site.

I never did see that article.  I meant to buy it but ... cannot remember why it never happened.

Thanks

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1050.msg138541;topicseen#msg138541

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 13, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »

The one you never see is the assistant editor of the Dario, Josy's brother
and he gets a major drug bust and is known for violent acts and has a history of it.
He is known as the Boss.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 13, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »

Is there any images of this article archived on the Scared Monkey site?

Janet

++++++++

IS THIS NATALEE'S BODY?

The family of Natalee Holloway is seeking scientific experts to examine a shocking photograph that may show the missing teen's body bundled in plastic!

The picture — obtained exclusively by The ENQUIRER — shocked Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, when she saw it for the first time in late October.

"Beth got very upset. She told me it was very disturbing," said 58-year-old retired businesswoman Angela Pelletier, who did the photographic detective work that exposed the horrifying image.

The blurry image was taken from a video first seen on June 10, 2005 — less than two weeks after 18-year-old Natalee vanished at the end of a graduation trip to Aruba with her Alabama high school class.

Pelletier zoomed in on a large piece of white plastic sheeting crammed into a 4-foot by 4-foot storm drain just a few yards from the fishermen's huts where Natalee was last seen with prime suspect Joran van der Sloot.

After months of sophisticated digital maneuvering, Pelletier produced a negative image — and through the plastic sheeting there appears to be a hazy image of a young woman's face.

"It looked just like Natalee. I even saw blonde hair," Pelletier told The ENQUIRER.

Pick up this week's issue of The ENQUIRER to see the photo and read more!

Published on: 11/16/2006

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63379

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 13, 2009, 09:30:52 PM »

We see Josy and Eric plan the search itinerary.
We see Eric supply the Gardner
We see Eduardo guarding the landfill.
We see them every inch of the way throughout the case..

We also see Josy hurl things at Joran and Paulus..and Paulus nor Joran ever return fire aimed at Josy.

I do find that interesting!Why would Paulus not sue Jossy,and or Diario.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 13, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »

So why Him?Does he have a relationship with Paulus?Who pulls Ed's strings?What about the other three?Wasn't Eduardo there since the landfill?

Keepthefaith

The past 3 1/2 years of the coverup in the Natalee Holloway case is so far reaching in terms of accountability.  I have lost complete faith that justice is going to come out of either an Auban or Dutch courtroom.  The domino effect will cause not just those who where involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to fall but ... all those at every level of the Aruban and Dutch Administration.  Hey ... there is also the judiciary and ... those hotel/casino/clubs owners who are involved in the underground economy of Aruba.  Face it.  It is no going to happen.

I believe Aruba may have selected a willing sacrificial lamb to take the fall and ... accountability will begin and end with that lamb and it will be afforded as an appeasement offering to the family of Natalee Holloway ... an appeasement offering to silence the mother of Natalee Holloway.

However ... the crab/trap is where my focus is and ... I am going to give it my all.  If the family of Natalee Holloway can have a measure of closure knowing the truth ... the truth that their beloved's remains could possibly have been place in that crab/trap ... Tamikosmom will call it quits.

I am tired.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

After dinner I will get my specs and ... attempt to read that National Enquirer article.

Janet
6:30 PM PT

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 13, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »

Article I found (a snippet of it follows):

Superior Offshore International Comments on Putative Class-Action Lawsuits

HOUSTON, March 5, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that several putative class-action lawsuits have been filed against the Company alleging violations of the federal securities laws. Superior Offshore believes that each of these lawsuits is without merit and the Company will vigorously defend itself.

this location: 
http://ir.superioroffshore.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=297883

***This was March 5th, 2008.  What date were we (as in everyone, everywhere) requested to make donations to continue the search?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 13, 2009, 09:34:27 PM »

Keepthefaith

The past 3 1/2 years of the coverup in the Natalee Holloway case is so far reaching in terms of accountability.  I have lost complete faith that justice is going to come out of either an Auban or Dutch courtroom.  The domino effect will cause not just those who where involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to fall but ... all those at every level of the Aruban and Dutch Administration.  Hey ... there is also the judiciary and ... those hotel/casino/clubs owners who are involved in the underground economy of Aruba.  Face it.  It is no going to happen.

I believe Aruba may have selected a willing sacrificial lamb to take the fall and ... accountability will begin and end with that lamb and it will be afforded as an appeasement offering to the family of Natalee Holloway ... an appeasement offering to silence the mother of Natalee Holloway.

However ... the crab/trap is where my focus is and ... I am going to give it my all.  If the family of Natalee Holloway can have a measure of closure knowing the truth ... the truth that their beloved's remains could possibly have been place in that crab/trap ... Tamikosmom will call it quits.

I am tired.

Janet

I understand what your saying Janet.Just knowing who was there from beginning to the Persistence is interesting.I have not lost focus just find the dynamics interesting.We may get tired but always re-energize.I stand with the FROG

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 13, 2009, 10:02:39 PM »

This is interesting, a Joshua Koch is on the board of Superior Offshore, wonder if he is any kin to David Koch of Aruba?:

On August 20, 2007, James J. Mermis, President and Chief Executive Officer of Superior Offshore International, Inc. (the "Company"), Roger D. Burks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company, and John F. Guarisco, Chief Administrative Officer-Louisiana Operations of the Company, each entered into individual written sales plans (each, a "Plan") pursuant to the guidance specified by Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

link to this article is:  http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070821/deepq.pk8-k.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #938 on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »

Off to get flies.

ribbit

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

This is interesting, a Joshua Koch is on the board of Superior Offshore, wonder if he is any kin to David Koch of Aruba?:

On August 20, 2007, James J. Mermis, President and Chief Executive Officer of Superior Offshore International, Inc. (the "Company"), Roger D. Burks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company, and John F. Guarisco, Chief Administrative Officer-Louisiana Operations of the Company, each entered into individual written sales plans (each, a "Plan") pursuant to the guidance specified by Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

link to this article is:  http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070821/deepq.pk8-k.html
Well, he IS an attorney!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.