April 27, 2024, 12:46:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 - 1/13/09  (Read 206165 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: January 13, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

This is interesting, a Joshua Koch is on the board of Superior Offshore, wonder if he is any kin to David Koch of Aruba?:

On August 20, 2007, James J. Mermis, President and Chief Executive Officer of Superior Offshore International, Inc. (the "Company"), Roger D. Burks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company, and John F. Guarisco, Chief Administrative Officer-Louisiana Operations of the Company, each entered into individual written sales plans (each, a "Plan") pursuant to the guidance specified by Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

link to this article is:  http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070821/deepq.pk8-k.html

I found this also recently in my research and wondered the same.....I gave it up thinking I have a good friend who married someone with the same surname many years ago....dunno....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: January 13, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »

This is interesting, a Joshua Koch is on the board of Superior Offshore, wonder if he is any kin to David Koch of Aruba?:

On August 20, 2007, James J. Mermis, President and Chief Executive Officer of Superior Offshore International, Inc. (the "Company"), Roger D. Burks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, R. Joshua Koch, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company, and John F. Guarisco, Chief Administrative Officer-Louisiana Operations of the Company, each entered into individual written sales plans (each, a "Plan") pursuant to the guidance specified by Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

http://www.oilandgasinvestor.com/executiveStockTrades/detailTrans.php?ticker=&compIn=form4&trader=Joshua%20Koch

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 13, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

The spelling is not the same Koch/Kock.

http://www.dkwlegal.com/english/lawyersEN.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: January 13, 2009, 10:46:39 PM »

In looking through the google search for Superior Offshore, lots of information on their financial problems.  All of this was before, during and after Natalee.  Was this trip an adventure to make money, either from this adventure of finding Natalee or in my mind worse yet from the Aruban island.  Did this find go to the highest bidder?  Would have helped if they got a BIG job out of this trip.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 13, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

DETAILS!!!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: January 13, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

In looking through the google search for Superior Offshore, lots of information on their financial problems.  All of this was before, during and after Natalee.  Was this trip an adventure to make money, either from this adventure of finding Natalee or in my mind worse yet from the Aruban island.  Did this find go to the highest bidder?  Would have helped if they got a BIG job out of this trip.

Some of us have had similar thoughts. Blue Moon.

Texasmom, Spelling..maybe that's why I gave up that thought...Koch/Kock...same - O.....I read so much my head goes round and round. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »

Texasmom, Spelling..maybe that's why I gave up that thought...Koch/Kock...same - O.....I read so much my head goes round and round. 

It is confusing because I've seen it spelled both ways in reading so much about the case.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:14 PM »

DETAILS!!!! 

I did a google search for David Kock before I posted this.  I found his name spelled both ways.  Go figure.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:51 PM »

It is confusing because I've seen it spelled both ways in reading so much about the case.

And he may spell it differently at his office in Bogata, Colombia...wouldn't surprise me.  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

Do we have the backgrounds on those involved in the lawsuit with superior offshore?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 13, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

Blonde

Can you provide a link to images of that National Enquired article that was most likely posted on the SM site.

I never did see that article.  I meant to buy it but ... cannot remember why it never happened.

Thanks

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1050.msg138541;topicseen#msg138541

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »

Do we have the backgrounds on those involved in the lawsuit with superior offshore?

Here's a Leon Codron?Don't know if it's the same from the Securities litigation.

Leon Codron, 49
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Magna cum Laude, United States International University; Master of Business Administration, Marketing & Management, United States International University.

Mr Codron was appointed Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Petroleum Company Limited on 21 August 2000.

Since his appointment as Chief Executive Officer, he has set a vision for Singapore Petroleum Company Limited to become a strong and integrated oil and gas company with a premium regional brand in Asia. Along with this vision, is a defined strategy with a series of promising initiatives to move Singapore Petroleum Company Limited to become a significant energy player in the Asian market place.

Mr Codron was with ARCO International, a former Fortune 150 company, now part of British Petroleum. He was with ARCO since 1981 and held several key positions in the company rising to the position of President, ARCO Indonesia Inc. He left ARCO in August 2000. He also served as a member of the Economic Review Committee’s Sub-Committee on Trading in 2002.

Currently, he is the Chairman and Director of Singapore Petroleum Upstream Co. Pte Ltd, Singapore Petroleum Venture Pte Ltd and Singapore Petroleum Co (Hong Kong) Ltd and Director of Singapore Refining Company Pte Ltd.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

I don't believe Hotshot has answered why Eduardo Mansur was on board that ship the whole time.  I think I saw today where Jen said he was not on the ship according to Kyle.  Wonder which it is, was he or was he not on the ship the whole time.  According to Hotshot Jossy said he was.  If Jossy says he was I would like to see what Jossy has to say he told him about what went on during those dive/recovery trips.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »

DETAILS!!!! 

I did a google search for David Kock before I posted this.  I found his name spelled both ways.  Go figure.
Just kidding -- I have seen it both ways myself! "Koch" is usually pronounced "coke". I think the Aruban lawyer is pronounced "male rooster".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »

And he may spell it differently at his office in Bogota, Colombia...wouldn't surprise me.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »

I don't believe Hotshot has answered why Eduardo Mansur was on board that ship the whole time.  I think I saw today where Jen said he was not on the ship according to Kyle.  Wonder which it is, was he or was he not on the ship the whole time.  According to Hotshot Jossy said he was.  If Jossy says he was I would like to see what Jossy has to say he told him about what went on during those dive/recovery trips.

My understanding was that Eduardo was the leader of the Aruban Dive Team.  Why he would be on board the Persistence every day is beyond me.

Janet

++++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »

And even though Jossy's letter said he was on the ship every day; according to Kyle....he WASN'T on the ship on January 7th when the evidence was bagged and taken.    

Plus Jossy said Eduardo told him "the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared."  But Mos says the cage from the fisherman's huts wasn't missing!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2009, 11:11:55 PM »

My understanding was that Eduardo was the leader of the Aruban Dive Team.  Why he would be on board the Persistence every day is beyond me.

Janet

++++++

Klaasend

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

O.K. I'm confused.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Team and the team on the ship was the police team.  Is this one and the same?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:43 PM »

Janet

++++++

Klaasend

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

O.K. I'm confused.  I thought Eduardo was co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Team and the team on the ship was the police team.  Is this one and the same?

I don't think so, and would hope not; but who really knows?  I have been told that they aren't the same but have found no proof of that so my bag of salt remains with that detail.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »

And even though Jossy's letter said he was on the ship every day; according to Kyle....he WASN'T on the ship on January 7th when the evidence was bagged and taken.    

Plus Jossy said Eduardo told him "the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared."  But Mos says the cage from the fisherman's huts wasn't missing!   
Don't forget that Caps says she was cut up into pieces at was at the rocks, the pond, the cemetary, and just maybe the cage! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.