April 28, 2024, 05:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499464 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: January 09, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

I see with that new enlightenment that she didn't want to blame someone else because she gave the clue where she was right from the very beginning.  That clue completely defeats her once the body was found.  She was playing a game of catch me if you can.

What a diabolical and sadistic mind she has !
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: January 09, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

So Dominic Casey was using a shovel and a probe, and not only in the remains area, but a backyard, is this backyard 4701 Hopespring? This could not get any stranger, I'm wrong, I'm sure this will get much stranger.

If true, it sound like Dominic Casey is a REAL idiot....added on to that...he wanted Hoover to film him being an idiot!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: January 09, 2009, 07:09:08 PM »

-----------RESPECTIVELY snipped for space: 

OMG.  WOW.  BOMBSHELL.     Was DCasey trying to destroy evidence on purpose?    OMG.   This is huge.
No wonder C&G want immunity.   And, if that is the probe, they are in DEEP trouble.
[/quote]

Do you remember how, when the reports of the remains first came out, they AT FIRST said there was something on the SKULL ITSELF that linked directly back to the Anthony home? I wonder if D. Casey caused damage to the skull with this probe that came directly from the Anthony home. Dr. G specifically said that there was no ANTEMORTEM injury to the bones, but she did NOT say that there was no POSTMORTEM injury to the bones.

I think they were looking for the body to be certain it was still there, and they assumed that the SEARCH WAS OVER. TES had already stated by that point that the body would likely not be found. Once the Ants determined no one was looking anymore, they went to look themselves, found it, and said, I guess we're home-free. Then they went on a national "Caylee Is ALIVE" campaign, not knowing that there was someone out there STILL searching for Caylee, and that person was KRONK!
[/quote]

I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!! AWESOME, I SOOOO AGREE!!!!!  GOOD JOB.   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1023 on: January 09, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming!

There never seems to be a dull moment for very long in this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html#-

Oh my goodness..~ Think of all the evidence being disturbed.  What an awful man !

I always thought there was something sleazy about him.  I just wish he would get arrested!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1024 on: January 09, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »

WELL CASEY DID ALWAYS SAY SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH....TECHNICALLY SHE WAS...IN A BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY.

I am beyond wigged out right now.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1025 on: January 09, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

and the freaks of nature go on...

Adriana Lytle sentenced in 4-year-old's death

Adriana Lytle

Jonathan Lytle

Summer Phelps

SPOKANE, Wash. - Adriana Lytle, the second adult involved in the Homicide by Abuse case of 4-year-old Summer Phelps, has been sentenced to 750 months is prison. Lytle pleaded guilty to Homicide by Abuse charges in July 2008. Adriana was Phelps' step-mother.

Thursday, Jonathan Lytle, Adriana's husband, was sentenced to 75 years in prison for his role in the death of Phelps.

According to court documents, Jonathan Lytle said during the day of Summer's death, in March 2007, the girl had received discipline for urinating on the floor and being defiant. She had been made to wash items in the bathtub.

Later in the evening while the girl was again washing items out in the tub, Adriana Lytle had left the room and when she returned, found her unresponsive in the water.

The child died about midnight after Jonathan Lytle rushed the four-year-old girl to the emergency room at Deaconess Medical Center.

The couple admitted in the document to using a shock collar on the girl, beating her with a belt, and making her stand in uncomfortable positions while washing out urine soaked items in the bathtub, and dunking her head under water when she worked too slowly.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: January 09, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »

In terms of LE taking the shoes out of the Anthony home they could include,as well as exclude there shoeprints!They don't need them to nail Casey but,hence D. Casey shoeprint?Anyone?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1027 on: January 09, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

Hello monkeys and newbies

Already posted this ??? thought I would try again

I think the link of the names to the street is a woozer also
but how does this tie in to the ZFG at the sawgrass apt

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »

I just got back in here.....I have been looking for a better monkey.   There is one in Word of a monkey holding her young.  I was trying to put caption "luvmyson" on that one but so far no luck.    I thought I was better than this on computers.   Oh well....Now, I will resume seeing what has been going on this afternoon in cage.....

Take a look at what CBB has, if you don't see something, just post in the thread with what you are looking for.  CBB can put a caption on for you. AVATARS FOR ANY UNDRESSED MONKEY: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:34 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….[/color]
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

Just wanted to put it all together.

1.  To a "T" = Hopespring and Suburban
2.  4709 Hopespring = Zanaida, 4701 Hopespring = Gonzales

I am currently looking thru the county website to find the proper maps that show addresses and lots. My wife who is a county employee and knows her way around their site is not here to help me. But I do know that 4701 and 4709 would be on the same side of the street. Just don't know which side and how far apart.

According to zillow.com (I don't know how to post a picture): 4701 Hopespring is on the right hand side of the corner of the T and 4709 Hopespring is the house next door (side by side).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »

and the freaks of nature go on...

Adriana Lytle sentenced in 4-year-old's death

Adriana Lytle

Jonathan Lytle

Summer Phelps

SPOKANE, Wash. - Adriana Lytle, the second adult involved in the Homicide by Abuse case of 4-year-old Summer Phelps, has been sentenced to 750 months is prison. Lytle pleaded guilty to Homicide by Abuse charges in July 2008. Adriana was Phelps' step-mother.

Thursday, Jonathan Lytle, Adriana's husband, was sentenced to 75 years in prison for his role in the death of Phelps.

According to court documents, Jonathan Lytle said during the day of Summer's death, in March 2007, the girl had received discipline for urinating on the floor and being defiant. She had been made to wash items in the bathtub.

Later in the evening while the girl was again washing items out in the tub, Adriana Lytle had left the room and when she returned, found her unresponsive in the water.

The child died about midnight after Jonathan Lytle rushed the four-year-old girl to the emergency room at Deaconess Medical Center.

The couple admitted in the document to using a shock collar on the girl, beating her with a belt, and making her stand in uncomfortable positions while washing out urine soaked items in the bathtub, and dunking her head under water when she worked too slowly.

You're telling me HeyKim.Out here in Washington state we recently had a Father kill his two-year old because he didn't want to pay child support,as well as a 16 yr-old in Port Angeles,Wa dump her new-born in the garbage.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »

Great job Dolce!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: January 09, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »

George's words that Dominic Casey had eyes on Caylee and that she had been moved 9 times keeps coming back into my mind.  It seems that Dominic Casey could be dirtier than I originally thought.....

NG's people need to start reading SM for the REAL BOMBSHELLS!!

No kidding...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: January 09, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

George's words that Dominic Casey had eyes on Caylee and that she had been moved 9 times keeps coming back into my mind.  It seems that Dominic Casey could be dirtier than I originally thought.....

NG's people need to start reading SM for the REAL BOMBSHELLS!!

No kidding...

NO doubt!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: January 09, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

monkey hugs
Saw your post, but don't know the answer Stacey. 
It seems too much of a coincidence though.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: January 09, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

Great job Dolce!

I second that!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: January 09, 2009, 07:17:47 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….[/color]
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

I am currently looking thru the county website to find the proper maps that show addresses and lots. My wife who is a county employee and knows her way around their site is not here to help me. But I do know that 4701 and 4709 would be on the same side of the street. Just don't know which side and how far apart.

Do you know if their is a Fernadez on that street?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: January 09, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »

monkey hugs

Sometimes something is more simple than we like to make it (Occams Razor)

It could be that Casey saw the "card" that Zenaida Gonzales filled out to look at the apartment and it just happened to fit in with where she had placed Caylee on Surburban.
In fact, I could see that Casey would get amusement out of the whole thing...in a backwards sort of way!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 09, 2009, 07:20:09 PM »

<snipped>

Do you know if their is a Fernadez on that street?

I think i spelled it wrong maybe Fernandez..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: January 09, 2009, 07:20:15 PM »

I left to fix supper and..... WOW

Great Job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.