April 27, 2024, 04:39:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499413 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: January 09, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »

BOO YOU ROCK THANK YOU FOR CALLING YURI!!!

I didn't see a post from BOO...hope this means Boo let you know and you're giving us the info.

THANKS, Thanks, thanks!!

YES...Leonard Padilla needs to know this, too...he can break it on NG...

Yes I emailed Boo and she wrote back saying she had made the call to Yuri.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!  Now I am thinking, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KC'S DEFAMATION CASE WITH AN ACTUAL ZENAIDA GONZALES?????

I was wondering the same thing!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1081 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

It is getting close to NG time.  If you hear a girl on the line toonight giving the info that sounds like a child...its me!  LOL

I will do my darnedest to get through for your Monkeys!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:55 PM »

Boo if you are here I just emailed you Leonards number.  If you can not call him let me know I will do it.  He will just have to get over my young voice and listen to me!  LOL

LOL - You're so sweet!   He might like talking to "some sweet young thing" !!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1083 on: January 09, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

It is getting close to NG time.  If you hear a girl on the line toonight giving the info that sounds like a child...its me!  LOL

We will be waiting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 09, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

Boo if you are here I just emailed you Leonards number.  If you can not call him let me know I will do it.  He will just have to get over my young voice and listen to me!  LOL

Oh goodness. LOL  My hubs has a customer who "loves" to talk to me.  ICK!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: January 09, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »

Oh goodness. LOL  My hubs has a customer who "loves" to talk to me.  ICK!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1086 on: January 09, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: January 09, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….[/color]
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

Just wanted to put it all together.

1.  To a "T" = Hopespring and Suburban
2.  4709 Hopespring = Zanaida, 4701 Hopespring = Gonzales

I am currently looking thru the county website to find the proper maps that show addresses and lots. My wife who is a county employee and knows her way around their site is not here to help me. But I do know that 4701 and 4709 would be on the same side of the street. Just don't know which side and how far apart.

According to zillow.com (I don't know how to post a picture): 4701 Hopespring is on the right hand side of the corner of the T and 4709 Hopespring is the house next door (side by side).

I'm looking at the county property map now and 4701 and 4709 Hopespring are on the same side of the street, and next door to each other. Here is the link but I'm not sure it'll work.   http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap1/default.aspx?pin=302313129600710
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: January 09, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »

According to the legal annalist who saw the pi video, D Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: January 09, 2009, 07:58:28 PM »

I will be listening and hope you get through!!!

BTW - I love that song by Taylor Swift   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: January 09, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »

Thanks Boo.  Can you say what Yuri's reaction to your call was.  Do you think he was already aware of this?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: January 09, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »

http://www.zillow.com/homes/map/4701-Hopespring-Drive,-Orlando,--FL_rb/

According to Zillow.com 4701 and 4709 Hopespring Drive are side by side

Wow, this is the best map yet.  Awesome.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: January 09, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

Interesting!   Thanks for letting us know what was said!     
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 09, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »

TIA

Also he told me:

WOW!!!! damn, i'm ready to fall over!!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: January 09, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »

OH BOO WOW
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: January 09, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

BOO GOT THROUGH TO LEONARD PADILLA MONKEYS!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1096 on: January 09, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!

Monkeys,

Here is the photo of the thing removed from the Anthonys' home that someone on WS said a month ago was a probe for evidence.

Now I just have to find the link from the person who described what this really is and how it is used in police work.

OMG.  WOW.  BOMBSHELL.     Was DCasey trying to destroy evidence on purpose?    OMG.   This is huge.
No wonder C&G want immunity.   And, if that is the probe, they are in DEEP trouble.

Do you remember how, when the reports of the remains first came out, they AT FIRST said there was something on the SKULL ITSELF that linked directly back to the Anthony home? I wonder if D. Casey caused damage to the skull with this probe that came directly from the Anthony home. Dr. G specifically said that there was no ANTEMORTEM injury to the bones, but she did NOT say that there was no POSTMORTEM injury to the bones.

I think they were looking for the body to be certain it was still there, and they assumed that the SEARCH WAS OVER. TES had already stated by that point that the body would likely not be found. Once the Ants determined no one was looking anymore, they went to look themselves, found it, and said, I guess we're home-free. Then they went on a national "Caylee Is ALIVE" campaign, not knowing that there was someone out there STILL searching for Caylee, and that person was KRONK!

This is definately a bombshell.   Talking about it on JVM right now.

Feeling like a dumb monkey here....what is JVM???

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:07 PM »

JVM -  Jane Valez Mitchell -   her show comes on right before NG each night.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »

TIA

Also he told me:

OH BOO I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »

Jane Velez Mitchel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.