April 27, 2024, 11:46:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499365 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1200 on: January 09, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am very tired today. Today I watched a funeral on TV of a Police Officer that was with the gang unit. At his wake last night were loads of ex gang members with air brushed t shirts with the officer's nick name on it "Big Russian". They all say he was the reason they got out of the gangs. It really depressed me, so I haven't been really posting tonight.

All monkeys rock.

God Bless Caylee and God Bless Senior Corporal  Norman Smith and his family.

JSM will be back to her normal self tomorrow.
Niters JSM!  Feel better!
Thanks Dolce, I will I hope. I just hate all this sadness. Especially for Caylee. This guy reminded me so much of Yuri Melich the way he treated every case. So Sad.
You have my email if you need to reach me.  I am always a phone call away if you need it. Smile
I do and I am was gonna send you those pics tonight. I'm just wore out. Go Gators. I was thinking about you all night last night!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1201 on: January 09, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1202 on: January 09, 2009, 09:21:14 PM »

Oh shoot!  Now I have the hard part.  Going and explaining to hubby why I kicked him!

Maybe I can pull a Casey and just stay silent..."The invisible Nanny did it I swear!"

Then again, I do not think I want to have to face Mr. Morgan in court. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: January 09, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

I leave for 3 hours ... count'em 1-2-3!  And I come back to some evidence Monkeys found and gave to LE!  ... Me - Oh My - Now I have to go back 30 pages and start reading!  ... but before I start reading ... it sounds really good ... so, Way to go Monkeys!! 

Oh my gosh that puppy is so cute!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

I do and I am was gonna send you those pics tonight. I'm just wore out. Go Gators. I was thinking about you all night last night!
Get rest! Yes..GO GATORS!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: January 09, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...
LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1206 on: January 09, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »

Night JSM, hugs to both you and Joe, from Grissom and Me!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1207 on: January 09, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

Wowsa, there are 101 guests on here - how you all doin????

I don't know about them..but I'm completely lost 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: January 09, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »

Sorry if this is old news... my posts usually are 

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They were glad they got to see her," said Conway. 

Conway said George and Cindy are concerned about Casey,

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure his feelings are hurt... 

Thanks for posting that.I hadn't seen it yet. I'm sure LP will have something to say. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1209 on: January 09, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

I'm back catching up.

I LIVE IN KINGSPORT, TN!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

I doubt LE would tell her if arrests were pending, anyway.     To me, asking her that question was a waste, HUGE waste of time!   Don't worry.  Justice will prevail!
[/quote]
YES!!
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: January 09, 2009, 09:29:42 PM »

You'll have to motor-boat back about 8 pages and see all the wonderful work that the monkeys did tonight!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: January 09, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

Sea Searcher it's you, you're back! I mean your avatar, I recognize you better now!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: January 09, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »

No charges for George, Cindy or Lee    
What??? Was that on NG?

Yes.  One of the panel guests said it.  Sassy - help me out, what is her name?  Did you hear it?

Jessica D - a reporter in Orlando.   Wasn't she the one who believed KC was innocent in the beginning and the one who did the tour of the house?    Anyone know?

Yes she was - now shes got to eat crow.   Did you hear NG ask her what her relationship to Casey was and NG looked like she wasnt buying what Jessica was selling.    Also, it seemed to pain Jessica to admit that the duct tape was absolutely placed over Caylee's mouth - I just dont get how anyone could glean that Casey was innocent or that Caylee was alive with so much obvious stuff at our availability, not saying its not their right of opinion but its difficult to see how so much had to be ignored to have a hope or belief of that - even from early on.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: January 09, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

LP is now changing his mind - he thinks the death was intentional - based on the report released today.   He also agrees now - that the body was dumped on the 18th - again, based on reports.  for those who aren't watching NG.

I still can't stand hearing Tot Mom! It always makes me think of this:
Can anyone impose KC's face on here? 

Here Ya Go...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: January 09, 2009, 09:36:04 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: January 09, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen it yet.  I'm guessing LP will have something to say about this.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: January 09, 2009, 09:36:47 PM »

No charges for George, Cindy or Lee    
What??? Was that on NG?

Yes.  One of the panel guests said it.  Sassy - help me out, what is her name?  Did you hear it?

Jessica D - a reporter in Orlando.   Wasn't she the one who believed KC was innocent in the beginning and the one who did the tour of the house?    Anyone know?

Yes she was - now shes got to eat crow.   Did you hear NG ask her what her relationship to Casey was and NG looked like she wasnt buying what Jessica was selling.    Also, it seemed to pain Jessica to admit that the duct tape was absolutely placed over Caylee's mouth - I just dont get how anyone could glean that Casey was innocent or that Caylee was alive with so much obvious stuff at our availability, not saying its not their right of opinion but its difficult to see how so much had to be ignored to have a hope or belief of that - even from early on.

Yes, I knew exactly where NG was going with that questioning  -  but I bet a lot of people thought NG was being rude.  My hubby thought she was.  I had to explain to him that she befriended CA in the beginning.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: January 09, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »

[/quote

I think that is really cute.    My girls look like they are 15 and 16 (they are 21 and 22).  They get carded everywhere they go.  I keep telling them that one day - they will appreciate it.   

Totally agree, One day they absolutely WILL appreciate it!!!!  I know I do!!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: January 09, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.