April 27, 2024, 10:53:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499434 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: January 09, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 
Just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the CNN Nancy Grace news room.  I gave her the details to read here and what we had found.  They are going to come on to SM per the link I gave to see the maps, the transcrips highlighted, and of course the names coinciding with the addresses.  She said that they always investigate the leads and tips given, so it would not have made tonights episode any way regardless of my calls.
SO now we have LP on it, Yuri in on it, NG's people on it, and Mr. Morgan!!

MONKEYS ROCK!
Thanks Dolce, Boo and all Monkeys. I really hope Yuri gets to this info first. Glad the babies are doing good. JSM
JUST TO ADD....she did ask me..."ARE YOU RESEARCHING THIS AS A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL SWEETY?"

I told her "No I am with a Forum.  We are a Forum of adults of all ages." 
That is when I gave her the info again and she started taking me a bit more seriously.

She apologized!
Great work. Don't feel bad having a young voice, when I pick up the phone, I sometimes get is your mommy home, and I have two girls in their twenties.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: January 09, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 

They don't want him around because he knows toooooooo much!   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: January 09, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »

LP is now changing his mind - he thinks the death was intentional - based on the report released today.   He also agrees now - that the body was dumped on the 18th - again, based on reports.  for those who aren't watching NG.

I still can't stand hearing Tot Mom! It always makes me think of this:
Can anyone impose KC's face on here? 

Here Ya Go...

LMAO:  TOT MOM 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »

Thankfully I only went back about 15 pages!

SS - you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!  Cut down on the "tea" and you'll get your bearings again!

AND ... did anyone find a Fernandez ... or did she just pull that out of her a$$?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:32 PM »

LP is now changing his mind - he thinks the death was intentional - based on the report released today.   He also agrees now - that the body was dumped on the 18th - again, based on reports.  for those who aren't watching NG.

That's one place I give sexy man LP major props. When he's wrong, he at least admits it.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »

Hi Monks!! 
Seemeeatthebeach.. you are amazing
Boo and Dolce, you are both fearless
Hail to the Monkeys!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »

Sorry if this is old news... my posts usually are 

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They were glad they got to see her," said Conway. 

Conway said George and Cindy are concerned about Casey,

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.   She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure his feelings are hurt... 

Thanks for posting that.I hadn't seen it yet. I'm sure LP will have something to say. 

Was LP really expecting an invite? I wouldn't think so. How bout TM, wonder if they'll invite him? Seems this would be a good time for the A's to bury the hatchet, even with LP. But, honestly I'm not surprised they wouldn't invite him. I think it would have been better though if they just didn't say anything about it in the media. Just don't invite him, but I don't think it was too nice to have the lawyer go out of his way to tell the media like that. Oh-well that's just what I think anyway. I'm not an LP fan, but I don't hate him either. I think his heart was in the right place, he just has a strange way of going about things. He is a little obnoxious sometimes, but some of his crazy theories turned out to be true, or partly true.

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.   She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

I wonder does this mean the A's are willing to except the fact that KC did this. No nanny, or kidnappers, just KC? I hope so. There's still alot we don't know about what exactly they knew all this time. Why didn't they ask for the truth six months ago!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »

Sorry if this is old news... my posts usually are 

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They were glad they got to see her," said Conway. 

Conway said George and Cindy are concerned about Casey,

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure his feelings are hurt... 

Thanks for posting that.I hadn't seen it yet. I'm sure LP will have something to say. 

GEE  wonder why that is! BECAUSE LENNY HAD THE TRUTH & ON THEIR SORRY A$$ES    Sux it up Anthonys, you are all despicable Cretans  YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: January 09, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am very tired today. Today I watched a funeral on TV of a Police Officer that was with the gang unit. At his wake last night were loads of ex gang members with air brushed t shirts with the officer's nick name on it "Big Russian". They all say he was the reason they got out of the gangs. It really depressed me, so I haven't been really posting tonight.

All monkeys rock.

God Bless Caylee and God Bless Senior Corporal  Norman Smith and his family.

JSM will be back to her normal self tomorrow.
I'm sorry, so sad. Get a good nights sleep. Love Mr. Joes new picture, such a cutie.
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: January 09, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »

JUST TO ADD....she did ask me..."ARE YOU RESEARCHING THIS AS A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL SWEETY?"

I told her "No I am with a Forum.  We are a Forum of adults of all ages." 
That is when I gave her the info again and she started taking me a bit more seriously.

She apologized!

I'm sure they get all sorts of kooky people calling in! lol
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 09, 2009, 09:47:05 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 09, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...

OOOOOO, I like your thinking...neato   

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1232 on: January 09, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

These people just piss me off to no end.

Plan a funeral for your grandchild, and if it is public, then let in whoever the heck wants to be there, and if you want a private service then have it, just do it already.

Get a grip on reality, and do something DECENT for a change.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1233 on: January 09, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »

Plan a funeral for your grandchild, and if it is public, then let in whoever the heck wants to be there, and if you want a private service then have it, just do it already.

I am not sure any of them know what that means. Sad. I do feel for LP - no matter what each of our personal opinions are of him, I do think that he really wanted Caylee to be alive and to find her. Now I really do think he wants KC to fry.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am very tired today. Today I watched a funeral on TV of a Police Officer that was with the gang unit. At his wake last night were loads of ex gang members with air brushed t shirts with the officer's nick name on it "Big Russian". They all say he was the reason they got out of the gangs. It really depressed me, so I haven't been really posting tonight.

All monkeys rock.

God Bless Caylee and God Bless Senior Corporal  Norman Smith and his family.

JSM will be back to her normal self tomorrow.
I'm sorry, so sad. Get a good nights sleep. Love Mr. Joes new picture, such a cutie.
Sorry you're depressed Joes.  It is sad.  Take a break and we'll see ya tomorrow 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »

SS - you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!  Cut down on the "tea" and you'll get your bearings again!

AND ... did anyone find a Fernandez ... or did she just pull that out of her a$$?

you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!

We're all here with ya...

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: January 09, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »

With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: January 09, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

She must have pulled that name out of her a$$.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »

I am not sure any of them know what that means. Sad. I do feel for LP - no matter what each of our personal opinions are of him, I do think that he really wanted Caylee to be alive and to find her. Now I really do think he wants KC to fry.

ITA, nice way of putting that too!!  Our opinions vary of what we think of LP. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.