April 27, 2024, 10:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499343 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:55 PM »

Good night to all monkeys and guests.  Praying tomorrow is a productive day as well.  HAGN ALL.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

Hi Monks!! 
Seemeeatthebeach.. you are amazing
Boo and Dolce, you are both fearless
Hail to the Monkeys!!

Thanks so much flamom.....I think it was just dumb luck I had today when I came across the Coinkadinks......but then I believe there are no Coinkadinks where KC's involved

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1243 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...

OOOOOO, I like your thinking...neato   

well... either  dolce didnt want to answer ... or didnt see my question...or is UNDERCOVER and CANT answer...Smile

i am good with any of those choices Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

Thanks Shan!  That's two (count'em 2) votes for the DP!  (do we need all 12 in Florida or just the majority?) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1245 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »

Wowsa, there are 101 guests on here - how you all doin????

I don't know about them..but I'm completely lost 

You'll have to motor-boat back about 8 pages and see all the wonderful work that the monkeys did tonight!!

I did...I think I got the gist of it....Who is Roy again?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1246 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »

OMG you monkeys are Freaking Amazing, lol   I am stilll on page 50 and reading all about the discovery on the neighborhood.   If it stays this good I will be reading all night long.  Does anything else happen today that I should stay on track or am I good to jump ahead to where you all are at.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1247 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

Like LP would give a rat's azz about what the Anthonys think. Honestly, how many people are going to show up? I personally wouldn't want to go to anything THEY put on, and have to watch their "grieving" act. When in the back of my mind I would be thinking about those deals they are still making on Caylee's death. I'm sure everything will be on the cheap side and they will pass around the donation plate or have people make out checks to them in lieu of flowers. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: January 09, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »

Thankfully I only went back about 15 pages!

SS - you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!  Cut down on the "tea" and you'll get your bearings again!

AND ... did anyone find a Fernandez ... or did she just pull that out of her a$$?

She must have pulled that name out of her a$$.

Oh No!  You know her a$$ seems to be getting bigger ... probably a lot more that she'll be pulling out of there! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: January 09, 2009, 10:02:59 PM »

Sorry if this is old news... my posts usually are 

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They were glad they got to see her," said Conway. 

Conway said George and Cindy are concerned about Casey,

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.   She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure his feelings are hurt... 

Thanks for posting that.I hadn't seen it yet. I'm sure LP will have something to say. 

Was LP really expecting an invite? I wouldn't think so. How bout TM, wonder if they'll invite him? Seems this would be a good time for the A's to bury the hatchet, even with LP. But, honestly I'm not surprised they wouldn't invite him. I think it would have been better though if they just didn't say anything about it in the media. Just don't invite him, but I don't think it was too nice to have the lawyer go out of his way to tell the media like that. Oh-well that's just what I think anyway. I'm not an LP fan, but I don't hate him either. I think his heart was in the right place, he just has a strange way of going about things. He is a little obnoxious sometimes, but some of his crazy theories turned out to be true, or partly true.

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.   She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

I wonder does this mean the A's are willing to except the fact that KC did this. No nanny, or kidnappers, just KC? I hope so. There's still alot we don't know about what exactly they knew all this time. Why didn't they ask for the truth six months ago!!

Cindy knew from the start.
When they were at the jail asking all those questions she got to the one where she wanted to know where a photo of Caylee was taken- Casey had told her previously that it was at ZG's apartment. So, Cindy asks her "Where was this photo taken"- Casey pauses, then starts to reply and as soon as she does, Cindy ,sensing that Casey is about to lie again, interrupts and says "I KNOW whose apartment it was"- there's a little hesitation and then Casey says "It was taken at Ricardo's-  but his Apt is just the same as Zenaida's".
Cindy knew she was about to lie .... she knows that she ALWAYS lies and she KNOWS that the hatred Casey feels for her was the cause of the child's murder.
I don't know why Nancy Grace continues to excuse their behavior as being motivated by protecting their daughter.  Lying and covering up is what they did..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

I'm back catching up.

I LIVE IN KINGSPORT, TN!

sorry I should have asked previous question here...Roy????

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1251 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:56 PM »

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

And they wonder how their daughter became such a spiteful biatch (KC said it herself didn't she?)... Learned behavior. I have said for a while now, the lies and manipulations and all were learned behaviors and what have we seen from the parent?? and LA as well??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1252 on: January 09, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...

well... either  dolce didnt want to answer ... or didnt see my question...or is UNDERCOVER and CANT answer...Smile

I did answer you HeyKim!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

Good night to all monkeys and guests.  Praying tomorrow is a productive day as well.  HAGN ALL.

Night!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: January 09, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »

jes wondering...
LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL
BUMP FOR HEYKIM

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: January 09, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »

Sea Searcher it's you, you're back! I mean your avatar, I recognize you better now!

Yeah...it's me again...su*ks don't it ?  I really enjoyed being Elvis for a day...can't wait until August.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1256 on: January 09, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

Thanks for that, I'm with you, I like the guy, and he was visibly upset tonight on NG. I don't doubt he wants justice for Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: January 09, 2009, 10:07:25 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

Thanks Shan!  That's two (count'em 2) votes for the DP!  (do we need all 12 in Florida or just the majority?) 
Can I count as 3? 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: January 09, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »

You'll have to motor-boat back about 8 pages and see all the wonderful work that the monkeys did tonight!!

I did...I think I got the gist of it....Who is Roy again?

Roy krunk - the meter reader.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1259 on: January 09, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »

jes wondering...

I did answer you HeyKim!

welll my clever compadre...  i didnt think LAUGHING was an answer..*L*...okay...maybe it was... but still...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.