April 28, 2024, 07:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499470 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 09, 2009, 10:10:37 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

I'm back catching up.

I LIVE IN KINGSPORT, TN!

sorry I should have asked previous question here...Roy????

Roy Kronk

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1261 on: January 09, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

elementary school voice? did you ever do any of the child predator stings? or even think about it?
jes wondering...
LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL
BUMP FOR HEYKIM

sorry dolce! i stand corrected.. i am BLIND and blind...and uh.. blind.. perhaps.. blind would explain it...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: January 09, 2009, 10:11:04 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

He seemed down on NG tonight, too.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1263 on: January 09, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »

welll my clever compadre...  i didnt think LAUGHING was an answer..*L*...okay...maybe it was... but still...

Re-read the bottom half..I answered!  I was being serious!

LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1264 on: January 09, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas 

Maybe if Lenny showed up without his hat...they wouldn't recognize him 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1265 on: January 09, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

Like LP would give a rat's azz about what the Anthonys think. Honestly, how many people are going to show up? I personally wouldn't want to go to anything THEY put on, and have to watch their "grieving" act. When in the back of my mind I would be thinking about those deals they are still making on Caylee's death. I'm sure everything will be on the cheap side and they will pass around the donation plate or have people make out checks to them in lieu of flowers. 
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I've never been invited to a funeral, and when my grandparents and mom passed, we certainly didn't send out invitations to their funerals. Again I'll say it they are just spiteful, mean people.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: January 09, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

Thanks Shan!  That's two (count'em 2) votes for the DP!  (do we need all 12 in Florida or just the majority?) 
Can I count as 3? 
Dolce gets us up to 5!  (hey - no discrimination here!  little monkeys can vote!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: January 09, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

He seemed down on NG tonight, too.   
All of this is a lot to take in for any one of us.  Must be especially hard for someone who had so much invested in this case, not just money, but time and emotions too....just like many of us monkeys.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1268 on: January 09, 2009, 10:14:34 PM »

Babybear can you email me at deadnotsleeping@ymail.com? I've been trying to catch you all day!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1269 on: January 09, 2009, 10:15:07 PM »

Thanks for that, I'm with you, I like the guy, and he was visibly upset tonight on NG. I don't doubt he wants justice for Caylee.

I like LP too. I think he really cares about this case and JUSTICE for Caylee. I think he is another victim of the Anthony family. That is and has been MHO. You can see the sadness in his face now when he is on NG and I really wish she would quit being so darn mean to him.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: January 09, 2009, 10:15:58 PM »

sorry dolce! i stand corrected.. i am BLIND and blind...and uh.. blind.. perhaps.. blind would explain it...

Its all good.  I tend to fade into the background here on the forum a lot.  I just did not want you to think I ignored you.  Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1271 on: January 09, 2009, 10:16:33 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

Thanks Shan!  That's two (count'em 2) votes for the DP!  (do we need all 12 in Florida or just the majority?) 
Can I count as 3? 
Dolce gets us up to 5!  (hey - no discrimination here!  little monkeys can vote!) 

well, with my vote 6 now..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: January 09, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

Thanks for that, I'm with you, I like the guy, and he was visibly upset tonight on NG. I don't doubt he wants justice for Caylee.

I like LP too. I think he really cares about this case and JUSTICE for Caylee. I think he is another victim of the Anthony family. That is and has been MHO. You can see the sadness in his face now when he is on NG and I really wish she would quit being so darn mean to him.
He looked sad???  Ohhhhh.  I didnt get to watch it.  RM was watching how to make things.  I think he was watching how to make me mad if you watch that @#$$$$% show anymore.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1273 on: January 09, 2009, 10:17:11 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: January 09, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: January 09, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »

Thankfully I only went back about 15 pages!

SS - you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!  Cut down on the "tea" and you'll get your bearings again!

AND ... did anyone find a Fernandez ... or did she just pull that out of her a$$?

That was one of my questions... maybe on suburban dr ?? or I was thinking...(don't laugh, I do that once in a while) there was a report that Caylee's remain were on property just bought by someone..maybe Fernandez ? but how would KC know...hmmm
It seems that is you validate Z & G..you need to come up with an F

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1276 on: January 09, 2009, 10:20:34 PM »

defense ..not defensce..

GAH! someone pass the ASPERIN!

i KNEW i should just LURK...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1277 on: January 09, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1278 on: January 09, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »

defense ..not defence..

GAH! someone pass the ASPERIN!

i KNEW i should just LURK...

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: January 09, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.