April 27, 2024, 04:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499410 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1280 on: January 09, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »

defense ..not defensce..

GAH! someone pass the ASPERIN!

i KNEW i should just LURK...

You should not just lurk!  Sorry you are sick, but it has not hurt your sense of humor!! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: January 09, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: January 09, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »

sorry dolce! i stand corrected.. i am BLIND and blind...and uh.. blind.. perhaps.. blind would explain it...

Its all good.  I tend to fade into the background here on the forum a lot.  I just did not want you to think I ignored you.  Smile

Dolce you never  fade into the background here!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: January 09, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas 

Maybe if Lenny showed up without his hat...they wouldn't recognize him 
Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1284 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

Ok.  I can agree to going along with blaming SS.  Works for me.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

One thing (of the bazillion things) about KC's interview with Cindy, is when she says "Zenaida is the one who gave me my hair straightner" and CA says, "That's true." WTF!!!! Why in God's name would KC NEED a hair straightner for cripes sake!!! How does Cindy know that's true?? She never met the lady!! KC probably stole the hair straightner if in fact she even haves one..I don't know why..it makes me NUTS!!!!

Carmen
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1286 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

i have never heard of sending INVITATIONS out to a funeral EITHER..
and doesnt PUBLIC mean just that? anyone? even.. LENNY? i mean... who would they get to stop him if he wanted to be at a PUBLIC memorial?

now THAT i might just pay to see...

bah.. and knowing THIS circus of a case, that just might be what they have in mind...
BOMBSHELL !!!  BOUNCERS BOUNCE BOUNTYHUNTER FROM TOT MOMS CHILDS FUNERAL...

bah...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »

That's so funny.  I wonder what she would have said if you told her a forum of monkeys?   
Thanks for all the great work you and Boo did to get the info to the right people!! 
Oh no I did not say a forum of monkeys.  She would have hung up on me I am sure!  LOL

Thank you all the monkeys who put this info together, the links, the maps, the names...even when I was giving the lady the info she kept saying "Are you serious?" 

I am sure some of those "guests" are CNN, LE, and LP!  WAY TO GO MONKEYS!

You should have told her you are having twins--Nancy Grace melts when someone says the word, "Twins."  She would have had you on the show.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 09, 2009, 10:28:27 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »

welll my clever compadre...  i didnt think LAUGHING was an answer..*L*...okay...maybe it was... but still...

Re-read the bottom half..I answered!  I was being serious!

LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL

Oh I missed this, Dolce sounds 10!!!  And I probably sound 12.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1290 on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »

defense ..not defensce..

GAH! someone pass the ASPERIN!

i KNEW i should just LURK...

You should not just lurk!  Sorry you are sick, but it has not hurt your sense of humor!! 

awww that was sweet of you to say...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »

Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

Here ya go.....

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: January 09, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »

D Casey out there "probing" disgusts me almost as much as Casey murdering Caylee!  Can we just give them both the DP and get it over with?!  Pretty Please?!  I'm asking nicely ...

Sounds wonderful to me!!!   

Thanks Shan!  That's two (count'em 2) votes for the DP!  (do we need all 12 in Florida or just the majority?) 
Can I count as 3? 
Dolce gets us up to 5!  (hey - no discrimination here!  little monkeys can vote!) 

well, with my vote 6 now..

Look!  We are up to 6 (half way)!  I say we just hold the trial here at SM ... cheaper and faster this way! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1293 on: January 09, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »

Thankfully I only went back about 15 pages!

SS - you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!  Cut down on the "tea" and you'll get your bearings again!

AND ... did anyone find a Fernandez ... or did she just pull that out of her a$$?

you are NOT lost ... right here on a branch with the rest of us!

We're all here with ya...

man...now I have to start all over again  focus Sea, focus

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: January 09, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.

CBB, I am wondering as well.  What if the names were on the mailboxes.  I also wonder if that was a stop sign corner.

Did Casey have to stop there, looking to the left see Zanaida and to the right see Gonzales on the mailboxes?

That is the only way this makes sense to me but in that context, it does.  Especially if one had to stop at that particular corner.

It does seem like a coincidence.  Would Lee know then to look in the place near where the kids used to hang out?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1295 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Babybear, nanners   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1296 on: January 09, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

Ok.  I can agree to going along with blaming SS.  Works for me.

then we will go with THAT excuse... Smile
when in doubt... blame someone else Smile

yes i DID go to the ANTHONY SCHOOL OF EXCUSES!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1297 on: January 09, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway, they want to know the truth?

Ok, here it is:
1) Your daughter is a psycopath.
2) She killed your precious Granddaughter Caylee Marie. 
3) You have raised a spiteful bitch.
4) Your lies and deceit have caused the public animosity for you, and honestly I can't think of one thing you could ever do to regain your reputation as decent human beings.
5) Casey is at least going to spend the rest of her life in jail.
6) You will never have a conversation with her ever again that is not taped, and/or videotaped.
7) The two of you were NEXT!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: January 09, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »

Count me as #7!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1299 on: January 09, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »

welll my clever compadre...  i didnt think LAUGHING was an answer..*L*...okay...maybe it was... but still...

Re-read the bottom half..I answered!  I was being serious!

LOL  No I do not sounds elementry age.  Just ask Always 1.

I do not think I could do the child predator stings, I would run down the guy and knock him one for being a perv...before the LE could get to him.  LOL

Oh I missed this, Dolce sounds 10!!!  And I probably sound 12.

well there ya go! not ONE but TWO new prospects for PREDATOR catchers! i love it!
although i am with dolce... i would probably take 'em out before they had a chance to be arrested...

not that that would be a bad thing.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.