April 27, 2024, 09:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499340 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: January 09, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway, they want to know the truth?

Ok, here it is:
1) Your daughter is a psycopath.
2) She killed your precious Granddaughter Caylee Marie. 
3) You have raised a spiteful bitch.
4) Your lies and deceit have caused the public animosity for you, and honestly I can't think of one thing you could ever do to regain your reputation as decent human beings.
5) Casey is at least going to spend the rest of her life in jail.
6) You will never have a conversation with her ever again that is not taped, and/or videotaped.
7) The two of you were NEXT!

Oh, well said!
You should send that list to them...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1301 on: January 09, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

Oh I missed this, Dolce sounds 10!!!  And I probably sound 12.
Oh don't tell them that!  Now I am going to get carded before entering the cage each day!   

QM you are sweet thank you for what you said previously. Smile

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: January 09, 2009, 10:39:12 PM »

Is the Death Penalty back on the table now?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1303 on: January 09, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: January 09, 2009, 10:39:52 PM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

I don't remember them saying that the DP was back on the table.  did they?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

I have not heard that yet.  I listened pretty closely to NG tonight...but I could have missed it!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1306 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

Concerning Casey being pregnant, I don't think she looked pregnant in court.  But if she is, she would have to have gotten pregnant while she was out on bail.  I feel sure that when she was first arrested, a number of tests were done on her, both physical and psychiatric.  If she were pregnant at the time of her arrest, I think we would have heard about it, since surely they test new female inmates for that.  It seems they would need to know if an inmate was expecting.

She did look different, paler, and that is probably because she was not wearing the makeup that she usually wore.  She was not expecting to go to court that day, and maybe she does not have access to a lot of makeup in jail.  I noticed that she always wore a lot of foundation, eye makeup and red lipstick.  She looked very plain and pale without it.

I thought Casey looked a lot "healthier" and "happier" than either of her parents.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1308 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

One thing (of the bazillion things) about KC's interview with Cindy, is when she says "Zenaida is the one who gave me my hair straightner" and CA says, "That's true." WTF!!!! Why in God's name would KC NEED a hair straightner for cripes sake!!! How does Cindy know that's true?? She never met the lady!! KC probably stole the hair straightner if in fact she even haves one..I don't know why..it makes me NUTS!!!!
I know that statement just came out of nowhere, it made no sense to say it, and made no sense for Cindy to comment on it. Can you just imagine the crazy talk that must have been going on inside that home?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

I'm hoping!  If it is ... and we have her trial here on some low hanging branch at SM ... we now have 7 votes for DP (thanks SweetMorgan!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1310 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Ok, here it is:
4) Your lies and deceit have caused the public animosity for you, and honestly I can't think of one thing you could ever do to regain your reputation as decent human beings.
6) You will never have a conversation with her ever again that is not taped, and/or videotaped.

i tend to agree with almost all.... numero 4 tho... i STILL believe, and believe me i KNOW this wont be popular..i STILL believe that i could muster up a SHRED of compassion for the anthonys... IF they told the truth.. IF they tell the WHOLE truth.. and IF they can make me believe that they WERENT in on a cover up (thats a biggy i cant get passed yet)  and IF they would even SAY, " we made a HUGE mistake in trying to protect our DAUGHTER(sister)  after it was clear that we could do nothing to bring our beloved caylee back.. it was WRONG and we are truly sorry for any harm we have caused..

okay... maybe even then i couldnt muster a shred....

carry on...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1311 on: January 09, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

Yes, NG said it was.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: January 09, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

I'm back catching up.

I LIVE IN KINGSPORT, TN!

I live in PF TN

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

I have not heard that yet.  I listened pretty closely to NG tonight...but I could have missed it!!

Dolce -- I've misplaced your email address.  If you still have mine, could you email me please ?
TIA

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »

Oh I missed this, Dolce sounds 10!!!  And I probably sound 12.
Oh don't tell them that!  Now I am going to get carded before entering the cage each day!   

QM you are sweet thank you for what you said previously. Smile

Awww, you're welcome Dolce! (((Monkey Hugs))) to you and the little Dolce Monkeys too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »

I thought Casey looked a lot "healthier" and "happier" than either of her parents.

I agree with you Puzzler. 
To me she looked as if the Judge was bothering her by asking her questions.  As my Dad always says "Her attitude reaks, I can smell it from here!"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1316 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:53 PM »

Piney Flats???
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »

They did say the DP was back on the table but I will feel better when I hear LE confirm that.  I was quite surprises when that was said tonight.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1319 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »

Ok, here it is:

Oh, well said!
You should send that list to them...
I'll second that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.