April 27, 2024, 10:18:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499432 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: January 09, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

The only one's who are not looking for justice for Caylee are the A's. If she gets justice then their daughter is either on death row or in prison for life. That would break the cycle of their circle of enabling Casey with her lies and controlling the family. What would they do? They are the ones who let this monster lie to everyone and keep this circus going. If there was justice for Caylee they would have come forward with what they all knew before the bones were found in Dec. What kind of people could allow their grandchild's body to be out in the woods and degrading like that with plants growing through and the bugs..oh the bugs and snakes?
I am so disgusted thinking about it and I hope there is real justice for Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1321 on: January 09, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

I don't remember them saying that the DP was back on the table.  did they?

Yes, NG said it was.
I missed it then!  I was on the phone with one of the ladies from CNN though, might have been at that time.  I thought I was a pretty good multitasker!  Oh well...gettin old.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1322 on: January 09, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

They did say the DP was back on the table but I will feel better when I hear LE confirm that.  I was quite surprises when that was said tonight.

Yes, that's exactly my reaction, too. It was said, but NG was making one of her BOMBSHELL points.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1323 on: January 09, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »

Is the Death Penalty back on the table now?
I have not heard that yet.  I listened pretty closely to NG tonight...but I could have missed it!!

Dolce -- I've misplaced your email address.  If you still have mine, could you email me please ?
TIA

BG
YOU GOT NANNER!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: January 09, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

Yes, NG said it was.
I missed it then!  I was on the phone with one of the ladies from CNN though, might have been at that time.  I thought I was a pretty good multitasker!  Oh well...gettin old.

.... and that whole 3 people using 1 brain cell thing doesn't help ....

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: January 09, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »

They did say the DP was back on the table but I will feel better when I hear LE confirm that.  I was quite surprises when that was said tonight.

Yes, that's exactly my reaction, too. It was said, but NG was making one of her BOMBSHELL points.

I don't think the DP was ever taken completely off the table.  They always have had the option to go for it but earlier said at that time they weren't.  They can can change their mind now and likely will now that Caylee's body has been found.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: January 09, 2009, 10:51:54 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

I think LP is a decent, honorable man who honestly wanted to help find Caylee and he believed at the beginning that she was alive. He spent a lot of money getting that odious creature out of jail with, IMO, the only motive of helping.  He is another person whom the Anthonys have double-crossed.  I am back to my suggestion that he should hold a big memorial service for Caylee, open to all whether the Anthonys want it or not.  They are doing nothing to honor their own granddaughter and they do not even have custody of her remains.  LP is my hero in all of this. Also, he is very sexy!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1327 on: January 09, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

Klaas? Have you got any thoughts on this set of "concidences"?  I don't know what to think at this point....
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1328 on: January 09, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »

No charges for George, Cindy or Lee    
WHHHHAAAATTTTT?

I was hoping I heard that wrong! 

[/quote

OMG QM, you owe me a new pair of undies and jammas, lol

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: January 09, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

Im gonna check out for the evening monkeys, I need to breathe inbetween the disdain I feel about this case & the entire Anthony family & their ilk.   Today's revelations are not so much shocking considering this twisted family but it is too muckin fuch for the heart to take at times.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 

THANK YOU, BOO!!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1331 on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

ahhhhh but what i DIDNT say was that he likes the ANNIMATED elvis avatars... and was PARTICULARLY fond of the lego elvis...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: January 09, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

Hi,
Casey had mentioned the name "Zanny" to Richard Grund when he confronted her about the 'daycare' situation at his home back in 2006. He confronted her and she told him it had been taken care of and that her nanny's name was Zanny. So, to hear Lee say he never heard the name Zanny. Makes you wonder how 'close' they were. In one of Lee's interviews he said he had only 'stopped' by on his mom's birthday (Early MAY) because he had other things to do. This was the last time he saw Caylee. He lived around the corner from there. Sounds like he didn't 'stop' by too often.
Let's not forget, she did "name" searches on her computer Zenaida prior to Caylee being killed.

The property owner's names just don't set well with me. I have a hard time believing Casey put that much effort in it or being that quick or calculated in making sure it was some sort of puzzle. But I do not mean any disrespect to those who think it was a clue, it very well may be.  She just seems so lazy to me. I am hoping for a fingerprint or something so there is NO confusion on who is responsible for this crime.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: January 09, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

Babybear can you email me at deadnotsleeping@ymail.com? I've been trying to catch you all day!!! 

Yes, I did about an hour ago.  Didn't get it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: January 09, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

Klaas? Have you got any thoughts on this set of "concidences"?  I don't know what to think at this point....
What I'm thinking is that I have always been working off the premise that Zenaida looked at an apartment at Sawgrass and somehow Casey found out ... WHAT IF ... Zenaida heard the story ... just like the rest of us ... in the media ... and had some friend (maybe worked at Sawgrass/maybe not?) fill out a "fake" "dated earlier" visit card?  Knowing full well that she could/would sue and try to get some money out of this deal?  Just me thinking again ...

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1335 on: January 09, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »

Good night monkeys
see ya bright and early in the morning

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1336 on: January 09, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »

Im gonna check out for the evening monkeys, I need to breathe inbetween the disdain I feel about this case & the entire Anthony family & their ilk.   Today's revelations are not so much shocking considering this twisted family but it is too muckin fuch for the heart to take at times.

nite kiddo... its best to take a break.. i was at that point yesterday... with the news of ANYONE possibly having info that the remains were still lying around AFTER someone POSSIBLY knew about it....

i still cant abide by that... it makes me CRAZY!

okay... i am pretty crazy without help,....... but still

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: January 09, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 
Just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the CNN Nancy Grace news room.  I gave her the details to read here and what we had found.  They are going to come on to SM per the link I gave to see the maps, the transcrips highlighted, and of course the names coinciding with the addresses.  She said that they always investigate the leads and tips given, so it would not have made tonights episode any way regardless of my calls.
SO now we have LP on it, Yuri in on it, NG's people on it, and Mr. Morgan!!

MONKEYS ROCK!

THANK YOU, DOLCE !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 09, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

Nighty Night Cappuccino!  zzz zzz zzz zzz

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1339 on: January 09, 2009, 10:59:33 PM »

i tend to agree with almost all.... numero 4 tho... i STILL believe, and believe me i KNOW this wont be popular..i STILL believe that i could muster up a SHRED of compassion for the anthonys... IF they told the truth.. IF they tell the WHOLE truth.. and IF they can make me believe that they WERENT in on a cover up (thats a biggy i cant get passed yet)  and IF they would even SAY, " we made a HUGE mistake in trying to protect our DAUGHTER(sister)  after it was clear that we could do nothing to bring our beloved caylee back.. it was WRONG and we are truly sorry for any harm we have caused..

okay... maybe even then i couldnt muster a shred....

carry on...

Really?  I was serious, I couldn't think of even one thing they could say to change how angry and disgusted I am by them. (Cindy mostly, but George for not having the "nerve" to stand up to her, at least in public)  I mean at this point if they had a video tape of Casey doing it and turned it over, I still am angry and disgusted. I don't think that Cindy could tell the truth at this point. I think she is just like Casey, the truth is foreign to her. I think she just "creates" her truth, so no matter what comes out of her mouth.

It is hard for me to find compassion for them. Don't get me wrong. I feel sorry for them. They are living through what no one should have to. You should not have to bury your child, and you should never have to bury a grandchild.   But they have created so much of this with their lies, denial, and their hateful and spiteful comments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.