April 27, 2024, 10:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499431 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1340 on: January 09, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »

ahhhhh but what i DIDNT say was that he likes the ANNIMATED elvis avatars... and was PARTICULARLY fond of the lego elvis...

You're just trying to get me in trouble aren't ya....... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1341 on: January 09, 2009, 11:02:05 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:
a) i have been sick for a few days... was REALLY sick last nite and this am..

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

ahhhhh but what i DIDNT say was that he likes the ANNIMATED elvis avatars... and was PARTICULARLY fond of the lego elvis...

Heykim, if you are entertaining your grandson who likes Elvis avatars, there's one here he might enjoy:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: January 09, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

Did I tell you he actually came to Tulsa and my mom took me to see him.  I could barely see him from where we were sitting.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: January 09, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »

SS?!  You?!  In trouble AGAIN?!  I find that Soooo hard to believe!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1344 on: January 09, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »

i tend to agree with almost all.... numero 4 tho... i STILL believe, and believe me i KNOW this wont be popular..i STILL believe that i could muster up a SHRED of compassion for the anthonys... IF they told the truth.. IF they tell the WHOLE truth.. and IF they can make me believe that they WERENT in on a cover up (thats a biggy i cant get passed yet)  and IF they would even SAY, " we made a HUGE mistake in trying to protect our DAUGHTER(sister)  after it was clear that we could do nothing to bring our beloved caylee back.. it was WRONG and we are truly sorry for any harm we have caused..

okay... maybe even then i couldnt muster a shred....

carry on...

Really?  I was serious, I couldn't think of even one thing they could say to change how angry and disgusted I am by them. (Cindy mostly, but George for not having the "nerve" to stand up to her, at least in public)  I mean at this point if they had a video tape of Casey doing it and turned it over, I still am angry and disgusted. I don't think that Cindy could tell the truth at this point. I think she is just like Casey, the truth is foreign to her. I think she just "creates" her truth, so no matter what comes out of her mouth.

It is hard for me to find compassion for them. Don't get me wrong. I feel sorry for them. They are living through what no one should have to. You should not have to bury your child, and you should never have to bury a grandchild.   But they have created so much of this with their lies, denial, and their hateful and spiteful comments.

i guess that is why i said ... uh... maybe i couldnt muster a shred..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1345 on: January 09, 2009, 11:05:16 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

Hi,
Casey had mentioned the name "Zanny" to Richard Grund when he confronted her about the 'daycare' situation at his home back in 2006. He confronted her and she told him it had been taken care of and that her nanny's name was Zanny. So, to hear Lee say he never heard the name Zanny. Makes you wonder how 'close' they were. In one of Lee's interviews he said he had only 'stopped' by on his mom's birthday (Early MAY) because he had other things to do. This was the last time he saw Caylee. He lived around the corner from there. Sounds like he didn't 'stop' by too often.
Let's not forget, she did "name" searches on her computer Zenaida prior to Caylee being killed.

The property owner's names just don't set well with me. I have a hard time believing Casey put that much effort in it or being that quick or calculated in making sure it was some sort of puzzle. But I do not mean any disrespect to those who think it was a clue, it very well may be.  She just seems so lazy to me. I am hoping for a fingerprint or something so there is NO confusion on who is responsible for this crime.

Thanks for reminding me of the facts. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: January 09, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

Klaas? Have you got any thoughts on this set of "concidences"?  I don't know what to think at this point....

I wouldn't put anything past Casey.  She had tons of time on her hands and always had access to the internet.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if she DID know the names of the people on the street and she DID go through the trash at Sawgrass looking for names.  It just wouldn't surprise me.  She is evil and crafty.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: January 09, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »

Thank you to the sweet Monkeys who gave me hugs... PJ, Wendi, rmcalo, Wyks -- my long post from yesterday was written when I was feeling really peeved and sad.  I'll try not to do that too often!  Monkeys are so swell!
 flower

Regarding the "clues" in the names of the residents of Hopespring Drive, there is also a married couple named Robinson.  I wondered if perhaps they could be related to Katie Sue Robinson, the girl who works at Sawgrass Apartments and who was reluctant to talk to LE.

I believe that LE has known for a long time about the "Zenaida" and the "Gonzalez" residents at the end of Hopespring.  In one of the early doc dumps, two or more of the people interviewed mentioned this to LE.  (Bailey D?  Kiomarie T?  Others? -- can't remember. Pretty sure they would have been all over that at the time.

Also, I imagine that as soon as Caylee's remains were found, LE was all about talking to the owners and residents of the homes that back up to that area, too...  So, I hope they have already made this connection that we've found here today, and taken it wherever it leads...

(Good work, though, on the part of many Smart Monkeys here, KUDOS!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

Klaas? Have you got any thoughts on this set of "concidences"?  I don't know what to think at this point....
What I'm thinking is that I have always been working off the premise that Zenaida looked at an apartment at Sawgrass and somehow Casey found out ... WHAT IF ... Zenaida heard the story ... just like the rest of us ... in the media ... and had some friend (maybe worked at Sawgrass/maybe not?) fill out a "fake" "dated earlier" visit card?  Knowing full well that she could/would sue and try to get some money out of this deal?  Just me thinking again ...
Bumped ... to add ...

If I remember correctly there was some lapse in time before this info came out ... and some confusion with the date written on the visit log ... when the info came out ...

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1349 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Did I tell you he actually came to Tulsa and my mom took me to see him.  I could barely see him from where we were sitting.

But you were there...that's all that matters 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

Let me be the second to give Lenny Padilla a Heartfelt "Thank You" for your gift of love to Caylee.  I really enjoy how colorful he is too.  He is right up there with you amazing Monkeys with your sleuthing abilities.  I was just blown away tonight by your being able to piece this all together and run with it to the proper authorities.  I don't feel worthy to call myself a Monkey tonight.  If I had a crown, I would send it to every one of you!!!  This will have to do though... king king king king king king

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: January 09, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

But you were there...that's all that matters 
Yep

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1352 on: January 09, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »

moi? surely you jest..
howEVER... grandson said COOL!
hrumph! cool inDEED... for ME... but i figured him much more for lego..

shows how much I know..

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1353 on: January 09, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

Oh, sorry, I though you said you could....

In my defense:

b) my husband is home from hospitol, thus he fixed the cable to the tv i pulled out under the house, and i am distracted by the tv,

c) my contact is stickin to my eye cause i fell asleep with it in when i was lying down

d) i am a complete dork and didnt see the BAZILLION posts you made that i SOMEHOW managed to miss..

e)my grandson (love of my life) is here tonite... and between him showing me HULK stuff and wanting me to show him ELVIS AVATARS (yer fault and you KNOW it SS)

f) all the above.

Oh, wait, I think those reasons have already been used!!!!          
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: January 09, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

BOO GOT THROUGH TO LEONARD PADILLA MONKEYS!!

Fabulous!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: January 09, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

Sorry if this is old news... my posts usually are 

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team.  Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week. 

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said.  “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

Conway says the Anthony’s took some time out Thursday to watch coverage of the motions hearing when they heard Casey was going to be in the courtroom.  It was the first glimpse the Anthony's had of their daughter Casey since her last arrest in October.

"They were glad they got to see her," said Conway. 

Conway said George and Cindy are concerned about Casey,

"They're worried about her,” Conway said. “They love her and they stand behind her and want to know the truth.  She looked okay to them...as well as she could look."

Conway was in the hearing yesterday.  He also attended a hearing earlier in the day to keep an eye on the civil case Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has filed against Casey.

Gonzalez attorneys said Thursday they are getting ready to file paperwork to depose George and Cindy Anthony.  Conway said he's not worried.

"I’m going to be dealing with that in front of the court,” Conway said. “I will be filing paperwork with Judge Rodriguez next week.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F0EDDBF2537024EDE3C1B411360C24F3?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure his feelings are hurt... 
Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen it yet.  I'm guessing LP will have something to say about this.

The A's know that LP will not keep any of their secrets!  Ha!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1356 on: January 09, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »

sorry dolce..
in my defence:

f) all the above.

Heykim, if you are entertaining your grandson who likes Elvis avatars, there's one here he might enjoy:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
[/b]

thank you very much! he particularly liked the SPARKLING elvis... but we BOTH liked the puppy  that is licking..  THANK YOU.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... Smile

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: January 09, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

And I'll also add ... that I've always found it odd that THIS Zenaida Gonzalez came forward (or was found ... depending on if you buy into my theory) ... when Casey clearly said Zenaida FERNANDEZ Gonzalez ...

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1358 on: January 09, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »

Oh, sorry, I though you said you could....

In my defense:

f) all the above.

Oh, wait, I think those reasons have already been used!!!!          

HA! well in YOUR defense... i said it at the very END of the post Smile

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: January 09, 2009, 11:19:48 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

Hmmmm....signs of where KC learned her "spiteful b**ch" attitude??   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.