April 28, 2024, 10:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499488 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: January 09, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 

Monkeynificent !
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1361 on: January 09, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »

i tend to agree with almost all.... numero 4 tho... i STILL believe, and believe me i KNOW this wont be popular..i STILL believe that i could muster up a SHRED of compassion for the anthonys... IF they told the truth.. IF they tell the WHOLE truth.. and IF they can make me believe that they WERENT in on a cover up (thats a biggy i cant get passed yet)  and IF they would even SAY, " we made a HUGE mistake in trying to protect our DAUGHTER(sister)  after it was clear that we could do nothing to bring our beloved caylee back.. it was WRONG and we are truly sorry for any harm we have caused..

okay... maybe even then i couldnt muster a shred....

carry on...

Really?  I was serious, I couldn't think of even one thing they could say to change how angry and disgusted I am by them. (Cindy mostly, but George for not having the "nerve" to stand up to her, at least in public)  I mean at this point if they had a video tape of Casey doing it and turned it over, I still am angry and disgusted. I don't think that Cindy could tell the truth at this point. I think she is just like Casey, the truth is foreign to her. I think she just "creates" her truth, so no matter what comes out of her mouth.

It is hard for me to find compassion for them. Don't get me wrong. I feel sorry for them. They are living through what no one should have to. You should not have to bury your child, and you should never have to bury a grandchild.   But they have created so much of this with their lies, denial, and their hateful and spiteful comments.

i guess that is why i said ... uh... maybe i couldnt muster a shred..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1362 on: January 09, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »

ahhhhh but what i DIDNT say was that he likes the ANNIMATED elvis avatars... and was PARTICULARLY fond of the lego elvis...

You're just trying to get me in trouble aren't ya....... 

moi? surely you jest..
howEVER... grandson said COOL!
hrumph! cool inDEED... for ME... but i figured him much more for lego..

shows how much I know..

I don't know which one you mean Lego???

I don't want to be the meanie here...but I'm struggling with the whole property owner ZG thing...KC was a spontaneous liar..I don't see her putting that much thought into her lies.. I may be wrong but you all did a great job at putting it together...

I think she got the name from Sawgrass somehow...much simpler answer

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: January 09, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »

In my neighborhood, we have the "association" .  We have meetings and parties and a man to sand the streets and someone to decorate the entry, etc.  So each person has a book with everyones name and address and kids, etc. in it.  Do you think it is possible that the Anthonys had that and that is how Casey came up with the name???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: January 09, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 
Just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the CNN Nancy Grace news room.  I gave her the details to read here and what we had found.  They are going to come on to SM per the link I gave to see the maps, the transcrips highlighted, and of course the names coinciding with the addresses.  She said that they always investigate the leads and tips given, so it would not have made tonights episode any way regardless of my calls.
SO now we have LP on it, Yuri in on it, NG's people on it, and Mr. Morgan!!

MONKEYS ROCK!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: January 09, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

Time for me to go back in my monkey bunk.. I just took that magic cough medicine..yawn..  I have had pneumonia.. a lil gift from some unknown snowbird I guess 
To all of my fellow sick monkeys.. FEEL BETTER!!
To all of my not sick monkeys.. stay well!!
Sweet dreams....time to sleep

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: January 09, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

Time for me to go back in my monkey bunk.. I just took that magic cough medicine..yawn..  I have had pneumonia.. a lil gift from some unknown snowbird I guess 
To all of my fellow sick monkeys.. FEEL BETTER!!
To all of my not sick monkeys.. stay well!!
Sweet dreams....time to sleep
Night flamom ... I'm heading that way myself ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: January 09, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

Is the Death Penalty back on the table now?
I'm hoping!  If it is ... and we have her trial here on some low hanging branch at SM ... we now have 7 votes for DP (thanks SweetMorgan!)   

I am behind, trying to catch up, but ...count me in as #8!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1368 on: January 09, 2009, 11:31:22 PM »

ahhhhh but what i DIDNT say was that he likes the ANNIMATED elvis avatars... and was PARTICULARLY fond of the lego elvis...

moi? surely you jest..

shows how much I know..

I don't want to be the meanie here...but I'm struggling with the whole property owner ZG thing...KC was a spontaneous liar..I don't see her putting that much thought into her lies.. I may be wrong but you all did a great job at putting it together...

hmmmm maybe i am wrong.. i have known to be ... a coupla times.. okay.. a coupla BAZILLION times..
i THOUGHT that the little white elvis avatar was made from a lego body... could have been the FEVER ...

i too have problems with the whole ZFG thing... its so SO odd..
i recall seeing the other day a jail visit where casey says that she ASKED for a composite to be drawn.. that she WANTED to look at mugshots..

was that TRUE? DID she ask? will that be a problem .. defense saying that she didnt get a chance? or IS SHE FLAT OUT LYING TO HER PARENTS again in that jail ?

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1369 on: January 09, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »

OT... but i just got an AMBER ALERT on my cell phone...
i signed up for it a while back, but never got any (thank god) until tonite..

just thought i might mention it if any of you have cell phones (i have a motoQ9c) that can get the alerts...

they are looking in an area near me for a noncustodial mother who took 2 girls age 8 (twins i am assuming) from school...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: January 09, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »

I'm trying to get my brain wrapped around the ZG name from the property and the ZG name from Sawgrass Apts.

I don't think anyone who knew Casey ever heard the name ZG before Caylee went missing. I do believe that there were times Casey referred to a babysitter, but not the name ZG. No one to my knowledge has ever come forward and said they kept Caylee for Casey, and if Caylee had been regularly kept with a sitter, that would have happened, IMO.

I understand how Casey grasped at Sawgrass Apts. She had friends there, and had been there. Maybe she was grasping for a chance that someone who might be able to say they had seen her at the apts, so she could say she had been there dropping Caylee off or picking her up. That's lame, but so is walking police up to a nonexistent office at Universal. 

Is it possible that she grasped at Sawgrass Apts and the name of ZG is common enough to simply be a coincidence that there had been a ZG that had looked for an apt. there at one time?

I'm also wondering what the likelihood is that Casey knew the names of the the 2 property owners.
Me too .. wondering all of that ...

I do remember hearing that the name Zenaida Gonzalez is fairly common in the US ... but one has to ask how many there are in FL (Orlando area).  And one also has to ask ... why wouldn't she just say Ashley Smith?  Katie Jones?  some really common name?

I suppose she could have come up with ZG from the neighbors ... and she could have just thrown out Sawgrass ... but the odds of a ZG looking at an apartment at Sawgrass within this timeframe ... I'd think the odds of hitting the lottery or getting struck by lightning would be better.

I agree, Newfie. The odds are just about as long that Casey would dump Caylee's body between 2 houses that comprise that name, by concidence, too. I'm scratching my head here.

Me too ... thinking Advil is in my immediate future.

Klaas? Have you got any thoughts on this set of "concidences"?  I don't know what to think at this point....

I wouldn't put anything past Casey.  She had tons of time on her hands and always had access to the internet.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if she DID know the names of the people on the street and she DID go through the trash at Sawgrass looking for names.  It just wouldn't surprise me.  She is evil and crafty.

ITA ...  all the time thinking that she's so smart and that no one will ever figure it out!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:07 PM »

moi? surely you jest..

shows how much I know..

hmmmm maybe i am wrong.. i have known to be ... a coupla times.. okay.. a coupla BAZILLION times..
i THOUGHT that the little white elvis avatar was made from a lego body... could have been the FEVER ...

i recall seeing the other day a jail visit where casey says that she ASKED for a composite to be drawn.. that she WANTED to look at mugshots..

was that TRUE? DID she ask? will that be a problem .. defense saying that she didnt get a chance? or IS SHE FLAT OUT LYING TO HER PARENTS again in that jail ?

Yup .. he was. I made him in about 10 minutes the other night, using a lego body LOL

I htink she was flat out lying. Or that LE knew it was pointless to send an artist for a sketch, since they knew THIS ZG she was talking about does not exist.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4367.msg620568#msg620568
(The recent Zenaida posts)

I have some thoughts about the name "Zanny" as the nanny.

It has been suggested that Casey could have read the "Double Trouble Squared" Sawbucks Twins book as a pre-teen.  The cover shows the twins, a boy and a girl who look very much like Lee and Casey.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0152058788?ie=UTF8&tag=kathrynlaskyc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0152058788

This Amazon review was written by a schoolteacher from Florida:

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Telepathic Twins, July 16, 2008
By    J. E. Stephens "Jeanne" (Florida) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)     
This is a children's book that would appeal to 3rd-5th Graders. Soon after twins July and Liberty (born on the 4th of July) find out thier father, Putnam Starbuck, had quit his job at the CIA, they find out they are going to live in London. Their mother, Madeline Starbuck, cannot leave her job as the largest manufacturer of tutus in the United States. Because of this, their occasional babysitter, Zanny, also a schoolteacher volunteers to go along as the nanny.

In this book, the character is referred to as "Zanny the Nanny."

So, STEP ONE:  When Rev. Grund puts his foot down and tells Casey she needs to find a new sitter, she apparently does so.  He asks Casey who will be babysitting Caylee now, and Casey lies, "Oh, I found this great nanny for her."  Grund asks the name of the nanny, and her lying mind quickly accesses the name of the beloved nanny from her childhood book. 

STEP TWO
could have happened after Caylee's death.  Casey is telling everyone Caylee is "with the nanny," sometimes mentioning her name as "Zanny."  This locks her into using that name if she's ultimately going to accuse the nanny of kidnapping Caylee.  Zanny is no longer just a fake name she mentioned to Mr. Grund and/or her parents in the past, when pressed or when she needed to lie.  Now that Caylee is gone, she has to stick with it.

STEP THREE could have happened shortly thereafter.  At some point, Casey would have realized that she needs to flesh out this imagi-nanny with a last name, a bio, and a description, if she's going to have to play the role of suspect.  She perhaps searched myspace or Google for a local "Zenaida" -- remembering that Zanny was the nickname of her schoolfriend by that name (or the Zenaida neighbor down Hopespring Drive, if she knew of her, too.)

STEP FOUR is unfortunately a big mystery.  How did she know that a Zenaida Gonzalez was at Sawgrass Apartments on June 17?  Did it have anything to do with her friends who lived there?  (Dante, Annie, Katie, Vicki)   Did she perhaps simply locate a Zenaida to be her scapegoat and follow her around that day, it being a coincidence that ZG happened to look at an apartment complex that was already familiar to Casey?

There is also the speculation that Casey had fake ID's or practiced identity theft.  Zenaida Gonzalez (lol, the real one) said in a TV interview that her driver license had turned up missing sometime before she looked at that apartment in June.

All very farfetched, yes, but that's what I came up with... who knows?  Any thoughts?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: January 09, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

She lies to everyone so I would think her parents are no exception... they probably taught her how to do it....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: January 09, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »

I htink she was flat out lying. Or that LE knew it was pointless to send an artist for a sketch, since they knew THIS ZG she was talking about does not exist.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: January 09, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

In my neighborhood, we have the "association" .  We have meetings and parties and a man to sand the streets and someone to decorate the entry, etc.  So each person has a book with everyones name and address and kids, etc. in it.  Do you think it is possible that the Anthonys had that and that is how Casey came up with the name???

Very good thought.  Possibility there.

Oh, also, she could have used whitepages.com or a similar source, like we monkeys have done today and at other times... Dump the body.  Okay.  Think.  Who owns those adjacent properties?  Better check.....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1376 on: January 09, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »

the thing that bothers me (and believe me there are ALOT of them)... is just WHAT DID casey spend all of her free time DOING? IF SHE WASNT WORKING ... where WAS she? what DID she do? will the computers tell us that? did she just drive around? did ANYONE ever SEE her anywhere (besides the guy who THOUGHT he saw her joggiing) and the TARGET stores and such.. WHERE WAS SHE?

didnt ANYONE ever see her? now that it is so high profile, didnt ANYONE come forward to say..oh yeah..i saw her  with or without the baby HERE, or THERE, or parked  or AT the park..or ANYWHERE?

did she always go back after friends or family went to work and sneak back to hang out?

where WAS she.. what was she DOING???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: January 09, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »

the thing that bothers me (and believe me there are ALOT of them)... is just WHAT DID casey spend all of her free time DOING? IF SHE WASNT WORKING ... where WAS she? what DID she do? will the computers tell us that? did she just drive around? did ANYONE ever SEE her anywhere (besides the guy who THOUGHT he saw her joggiing) and the TARGET stores and such.. WHERE WAS SHE?

didnt ANYONE ever see her? now that it is so high profile, didnt ANYONE come forward to say..oh yeah..i saw her  with or without the baby HERE, or THERE, or parked  or AT the park..or ANYWHERE?

did she always go back after friends or family went to work and sneak back to hang out?

where WAS she.. what was she DOING???

I am willing to bet she did a lot of this. At her house and at Lee's, when he was at work. Where else she spent time, is anyone's guess.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: January 09, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »

It all sounds much to complicated for KC to be bothered with... JMO pretty kitty

Do you really think she has more smarts than the monkey collective ??? look how much work (good work) that was put into the ZG theory..she wanted a quick answer and got one before it interfeared with her nights on the town... IMO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: January 09, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Hello, been reading back a bit. Padiila will probably be in good company with those not wanted at the service. Will any of the Grunds be special guests ? How about the Fox Orlando Blog people who made the litle crosses and signs ? Who spent hours trying to find clues ? The searchers ? Whay about Yuri ? John Allen ? Kathy Bellich ?
I do remember some FBI guy who Padiila worked with  ( maybe wrong word ) for / or whatever, it was a man from the FBI who had a high professional opion of Padilla. And, I want to add, he did call Nick Savage ( FBI lead investigator ) about the situation between Dom Casey and Houston, else, this information would not have become public record as it did and the possible attempt to again blame the " someone else " for placing the remains in the woods when Casey was in jail. Dom Casey cannot be used by Baez now to further muddy the waters. This was a good thing Padilla did here.
Did Padilla think Cindy & George were going to give him a big thank you for being the thorn in their side, the person in their house who gave us a glimpse of the dynamics in the house ?

I am dying for the next DOC DUMP !
And whazzauppa with the back door of the funeral home being shown on NG ?
They say Wow, those pix could be worth 50,000.00, they show back door and back lane. I almost expected a banner across the screen saying : EASY PEASY bad guys who have crowbar ? and needs money ? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.