April 27, 2024, 04:05:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499408 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1400 on: January 10, 2009, 12:09:40 AM »

Dolce, i know how you feel. sometimes when people call my house, they ask me "can i speak to your mommy or daddy?" lol.

wendi

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: January 10, 2009, 12:10:10 AM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

And the fingers on my other hand and my toes represent everyone I have slept with in law or law enforcement to get the results that I want . . .

"Did you say something to me, Your Honor?
Sorry, I was practicing my "Mother of the Year" wave
for the parade..."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: January 10, 2009, 12:13:34 AM »

I've had many random thoughts but no one's post to attach it to, so I am just going to vent a bit. 

I've been wondering something....about LP and Tim Miller. Cindy seems to make it known LP is not welcome. This is one of the few people in the beginning to be so generous and aiding them in getting her out. When I first started watching this on NG in July and Casey was telling her parents how the cops twisted everything around or that she couldn't help from in the jail. OK, back up. The text message to all of her friends stating Caylee was missing only came out when Cindy tracked her down. Cindy or Lee posted info on her MySpace page to 'get the word out.' So, she gets out and doesn't do anything, just like she didn't do anything since 6-16-08 to look for her daughter.

LP says, put her back in! I'm trying to follow the logic here.
Let's do a short comparison:
LP put up money for her bail. Cindy hates LP.
Casey kills Caylee. Cindy loves Casey. Wink

What about this doesn't make sense????? Cindy didn't ever want Tim Miller out there searching. I mean, it was plainly obvious she had issue with his team searching. Cindy doesn't like anyone. She didn't like Kiomarie, Jesse, Richard Grund, LP, Tim Miller, Casey, George (remember George moved out in 2005), the OSCO, I'm sure there are others.

Casey is a Psychopath, but what is Cindy? Delusional? In Denial? Hiding a secret? Everyone has a motive in life for something. I would like to know what Cindy's motive is for making it abundantly clear she did not want Tim snooping around or LP associated with the case. Maybe Cindy is a spiteful bitch too.

Yesterday, I went back to read George's 7-24-08 interview, he states Baez wanted to get that "Dog Guy." I'm not sure how that relates to Leonard, specifically. Could he have meant, Dog the Bounty Hunter, who has his own show on TV? Seems like he would be in line with a more 'high profile' case since most people have heard of him. George also stated that Baez was in this for other reasons....he implies, perhaps money. That was on 7-24-08. So, on 7-24-08, there were already questions and judgments being formed. George might be the one in the family with Dissociative Personality Disorder as he seems to flip flop based on how the wind blows down in Florida. One day he has 'concerns' over the smell, the next he believes it was a Squirrel or Pizza, one day he has 'concerns' about Casey and the next he supports her 100%.

FAST FORWARD to the Larry King interview on 12-10-08. I had not seen this video until yesterday. I was in shock. Complete shock. George and Cindy are sitting there on Larry King telling the caller it was PIZZA, rotten PIZZA in the car that made the smell and on and on about the hot Florida weather, etc. Ummmm, Cindy, George already TOLD the detectives that he told you it was Pizza so you wouldn't get hysterical. That was in July /August 08 but now on 12-10-08 they are back to the Pizza theory. I think by this time, there was already proof no pizza was even in the car.

Cindy told Larry that only one of the photos that had been released of Casey partying was actually taken AFTER Caylee's disappearance. She has proof, she says. Those photos were for PR related work to promote Club Fusion. Ok, I am not Annie Leibowitz, but.....those pictures of Casey dancing with other girls and random guys do NOT look like PR photos. Cindy claims Casey was 'working' and was paid. I am going to assume this is the 'PROOF' she means.

On 12-10-08-they were adamant that Caylee was alive, after being spotted in California 4 days prior. Completely standing behind Casey, casting doubt on the entire OSCO, how they were all victimized by the OSCO......blah blah blah. The next day they ask for Immunity. Now, to hear their attorney say they love her, support her and want to know the truth, well, that's a very mis-leading statement. Ok, I get it they love her. I am a parent, I get it. Support her? Well, supporting her how? Because his next statement is they want to know the truth, which implies they have doubts she is telling the truth.

I get very upset with these Yahoos they call Defense Attorney's on NG....only a few of them seem competent. Ok, so being a liar doesn't make you a murderer, ok fair, that is a true statement. Ok, no phone number for the Nanny, no email for the Nanny, no picture of the Nanny. Hmmm, now things don't really make sense. Ok, decomp in the trunk, prescence of chloroform, a hair that seems to match Caylee's with a death ring on it. Defense says, still means that it could have been someone else. And of course there is Cindy telling the media that maybe someone put a dead body in the car AFTER. Yeah, like this happens all the time in Orlando, those damn dead bodies are always getting shuffled from car to car...you never know when one will turn up. It is not like they are The Sopranos. Give me a freaking break! And then tonight on NG, we have compelling Forensic evidence due to plants and bugs that the body was there for X amount of days. The defense was yammering about how it still doesn't mean Casey did it. OK.....everyone bought Entomology as evidence in Silence of the Lambs, right? WE all thought...WOWIE when the Jodie Foster pulled the moth out of the victim's mouth. We have grass growing through bones YAHOOS and bugs that multiply based on seasons. Add in the computer searches. Add in Tony stating he didn't want children or only male children. Add in the borrowed shovel. Add in the frantic calls on the 16th to Cindy and George. Add in the lies Casey told them during the rest of June and July until she was found with Tony. Add in the crazy PIs. This is what we know. Think about what we don't know. I get very sick to my stomach when a Yahoo (defense attorney) starts talking about how it's not proof to show Casey did it. Ok, so who did? I mean, how does anyone ever get convicted of any crime with their logic? I'm sure Scott Peterson is wondering why he couldn't have this 'DREAM TEAM'....

Speaking of Dream Team, I'm not too impressed. Dr. Henry Lee, NOT Impressive. He makes no sense to me when he speaks. Rarely does he answer questions. And where is KOBE? I haven't seen him on in awhile. Maybe Baez told him to stop going on the show, meanwhile Baez gets to make the rounds on all the shows. Maybe Baez went to one of those ONLINE law schools. Could this be why he looks like a MAROOON?? I'm not bashing online schools but if you are going to be a court room lawyer, you need to have courtroom experience. His smiling and chuckling (whining to the judge) during the hearing yesterday made me dislike him even more. And Strickland, the judge, I didn't care for him. He was LAX in the beginning? HELLO, this is a murder trial. I do not believe the Baez home computer is safe from hackers. TJ MAXX had a very large case where someone hacked into their CC database and ripped off customers big time. So, it happens. Baez can't even get the right documents filed or do any Discovery and we are supposed to believe he can safeguard these photos?

And lastly, let's not forget that there was a SEX CRIME unit that went to the Anthony house in August. I'm not sure if this is standard practice. And there were two men from out of state who had mentioned some sort of sexual photos. I don't believe anyone has followed up on this. It would be interesting to know what happened.

Ok, I am all vented out, thanks for listening. Night Night, Night Owls. 

PS....STOP putting money in her ACCOUNT. I can't believe we live in a world where cold blooded murderers get such posh treatment. How can you look at Caylee's sweet face and then give this monster 20 bucks??

THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL!!!  GOOD JOB, LUCKY CHARMS! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: January 10, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas 

Maybe if Lenny showed up without his hat...they wouldn't recognize him 
Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

Hi Elvis, er, I mean, Sea Searcher!  Congratulations, it would be over 10 hours now, right?

Oh, wait a minute!  ... ("behind the ears...")

So if not behind the ears, where HAVE you been scratching the pretty kitties all this time?!   

You trying to start trouble too...I don't scratch and tell 

Hi Des...it's good to see you 

I wish I could add something on topic but...darn it..I can't think of anything 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1404 on: January 10, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »

Yes LuckyCharm, that does wrap a great deal of it up!!

Good night to all the monkeys!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: January 10, 2009, 12:18:50 AM »

Well, Im going to drink some milk and curl up in my little cat bed - good nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: January 10, 2009, 12:18:53 AM »

GREAT POST, luckycharms. I remember how mad I was after watching that Larry King show that night. George out and out lied. Those two (G & A) must really think we all are fools.

Good night to all the monkeys that went to bed, and to the rest of you too.

I am heading out myself; been a long day.

Good night!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: January 10, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: January 10, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….[/color]
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

Just wanted to put it all together.

1.  To a "T" = Hopespring and Suburban
2.  4709 Hopespring = Zanaida, 4701 Hopespring = Gonzales

This is really creapy gives me the shivers really!
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: January 10, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »

And lastly, let's not forget that there was a SEX CRIME unit that went to the Anthony house in August. I'm not sure if this is standard practice. And there were two men from out of state who had mentioned some sort of sexual photos. I don't believe anyone has followed up on this.

Do you know where I might find further info on this?

Thanks!
Brachiate

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: January 10, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas 

Maybe if Lenny showed up without his hat...they wouldn't recognize him 
Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

Hi Elvis, er, I mean, Sea Searcher!  Congratulations, it would be over 10 hours now, right?

Oh, wait a minute!  ... ("behind the ears...")

So if not behind the ears, where HAVE you been scratching the pretty kitties all this time?!   

You trying to start trouble too...I don't scratch and tell 

Hi Des...it's good to see you 

I wish I could add something on topic but...darn it..I can't think of anything 
Sea, I forgot to add, in the NA book, there is a map with each propery listed on it - not hard at all to figure out.Nite Nite.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: January 10, 2009, 12:26:04 AM »

Good Night A-1...that sounds like a good idea 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: January 10, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF THEY WOULD PLAY LOCKUP: RAW OUTSIDE CASEY'S CELL 24/7? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: January 10, 2009, 12:30:11 AM »

Good Night A-1...that sounds like a good idea 

Oh, that is so cute - thank you.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 10, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »

Sea, I forgot to add, in the NA book, there is a map with each propery listed on it - not hard at all to figure out.Nite Nite.

Dare I ask...what's an "NA book" ?

I know I'm gonna regret this

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: January 10, 2009, 12:33:30 AM »

Hahahahahahhahha  The Neighbor Association Book, silly.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: January 10, 2009, 12:35:20 AM »

Hi and bye to monkeys going to bed.  Wow, some really good reading in these theories about the ZG and t zone.  More to confuse me with    Hey, I was watching this inventions show, and there is a mri out now, that can actually tell what your brain is thinking.  it was pretty amazing, cant wait till it comes out, then we could shove caseys head in it and find out the truth 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: January 10, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »

And lastly, let's not forget that there was a SEX CRIME unit that went to the Anthony house in August. I'm not sure if this is standard practice. And there were two men from out of state who had mentioned some sort of sexual photos. I don't believe anyone has followed up on this.

Do you know where I might find further info on this?

Thanks!
Brachiate

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm
I find this site helpful, pretty thorough and well organized, just the facts, no speculation or opinions.  (Not sure h/t search for that particular info, though.)

I hadn't heard about "the two men from out of state who had mentioned some sort of sexual photos" -- just knew about that one purported porn pic featuring Casey, and also remember GA talking w/FBI? OCSO? in an interview about 1200 "bad" pictures that made him utterly sick and that he was hoping would not be made public.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: January 10, 2009, 12:39:06 AM »

Sea, I forgot to add, in the NA book, there is a map with each property listed on it - not hard at all to figure out.Nite Nite.

Hahahahahahhahha  The Neighbor Association Book, silly.

ahhh.. now I get it    sleep tight...what ever that means 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1419 on: January 10, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

I don't remember them saying that the DP was back on the table.  did they?

Yes, NG DID say that the DP is back on the table.. I was like "what"? "When"? and my daughter in law was doing a happy dance and cheering..while I sat here completely confused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.