April 28, 2024, 12:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499441 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: January 10, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »

Ok how do we get this to LE or LP or NG....anyone other than a Baez or Anthony....someone!!

Send this link to them:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4367.msg620094#msg620094
Ok I am on it.

wow, i just keep staring at the map shocked  ... i can't believe it.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:30 AM »

WORDS OR PHRASES I'D LIKE TO SEE BANNED FOR 2009 

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
CASEY, MOTHER OF THE YEAR
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY
ANTHING THAT COMES OUT OF CINDY'S MOUTH
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »

Bye monkeys, back later, off to make dinner.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: January 10, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

Dont forget "Tot Mom" 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

Dont forget "Tot Mom" 
ABSOLUTELY,  HOW COULD I FORGET THAT ONE!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: January 10, 2009, 01:48:09 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

Dont forget "Tot Mom" 

Bye Lucinda, laterz.

Dottie, I really thought "not guilty" was a good addition there!  WTG.

And mustn't forget ... "reach out to"  lol   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: January 10, 2009, 01:54:16 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

Dont forget "Tot Mom" 

Bye Lucinda, laterz.

Dottie, I really thought "not guilty" was a good addition there!  WTG.

And mustn't forget ... "reach out to"  lol   

GOOD ONE DES!!! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: January 10, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

i am so honored to be a part of all these smart monkeys!!! even if i wasn't at home when all this happened! i should have been home umm "packing". anyway, on one of the jail visits with KC & LA (won't say which one) "cause i'm hard headed. LA mentions that the nanny called from 3 different area codes & & Kc agrees. could this have anything to do with the phones D. Hoover had? i think the area codes were 407, 321, 954. LA also mentions a connection he has to a 623 area code. he says he spent a month there. i honestly tried to type the entire conversation while they were talking, but i don't type fast enough! LA also mentions a particular area thet he played football. was Caylee found near a football field? i don't think elementary schools have football teams, but could there be an area where kids played football close by? LA also says "i want to be able to pick in a since (sp) where you left off", LA also say something about the media following him & bothering other residences, that LE has attempted to go to and to keep these under wraps. i haven't heard anything about LE bothering other "residences" except maybe the neighbors next to the A's were irritated. anyway, just trying to read what i jotted down during this conversation.

wendi
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: January 10, 2009, 02:02:48 AM »

i am so honored to be a part of all these smart monkeys!!! even if i wasn't at home when all this happened! i should have been home umm "packing". anyway, on one of the jail visits with KC & LA (won't say which one) "cause i'm hard headed. LA mentions that the nanny called from 3 different area codes & & Kc agrees. could this have anything to do with the phones D. Hoover had? i think the area codes were 407, 321, 954. LA also mentions a connection he has to a 623 area code. he says he spent a month there. i honestly tried to type the entire conversation while they were talking, but i don't type fast enough! LA also mentions a particular area thet he played football. was Caylee found near a football field? i don't think elementary schools have football teams, but could there be an area where kids played football close by? LA also says "i want to be able to pick in a since (sp) where you left off", LA also say something about the media following him & bothering other residences, that LE has attempted to go to and to keep these under wraps. i haven't heard anything about LE bothering other "residences" except maybe the neighbors next to the A's were irritated. anyway, just trying to read what i jotted down during this conversation.

wendi

Wow, those "Zanny" area codes ... might be onto something there...

And 623 is in Arizona.  I read somewhere (don't remember where) that Mark Hawkins, the marine stationed in 29Palms CA, had an Arizona cell number...

Interesting!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: January 10, 2009, 02:06:57 AM »

wendi
HEY WENDI,  MAYBE TRY THE ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL ON GOOGLE EARTH AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL IF THERE IS A FOOTBALL FIELD NEAR.  I WOULD LOOK FOR YOU BUT I'M FALLING ASLEEP WITH MY LAPTOP IN THE BED SO I HAVE TO CALL IT A NIGHT.

NITE ALL 
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1450 on: January 10, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »

Hi all, any other monkeys unable to sleep tonight? Stress of work , my mind won't let me sleep. Still trying to process the latest events. Loved seeing Casey all shackled and chained and rattling on in the courtroom, I like to think she hated having to be forced in there. I still sense she thinks Bozo will be her knight in shining armor or something. Are the PIs guys in trouble or what? I don't get what is happening there. I read about the one who was digging but what now?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: January 10, 2009, 02:25:40 AM »

So how are they planning on keeping anyone out of a public memorial?   Are they selling tickets? 

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas 

Maybe if Lenny showed up without his hat...they wouldn't recognize him 
Hi Searcher, did you have donuts and coffee at your meeting tonite???

Hi...my name is Sea Searcher, I'm addicted to pretty kitty's

It's been 9 hours and 21 minutes since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears..

Hi Elvis, er, I mean, Sea Searcher!  Congratulations, it would be over 10 hours now, right?

Oh, wait a minute!  ... ("behind the ears...")

So if not behind the ears, where HAVE you been scratching the pretty kitties all this time?!   

You trying to start trouble too...I don't scratch and tell 

Hi Des...it's good to see you 

I wish I could add something on topic but...darn it..I can't think of anything 

MEOW!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: January 10, 2009, 02:26:41 AM »

wendi
HEY WENDI,  MAYBE TRY THE ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL ON GOOGLE EARTH AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL IF THERE IS A FOOTBALL FIELD NEAR.  I WOULD LOOK FOR YOU BUT I'M FALLING ASLEEP WITH MY LAPTOP IN THE BED SO I HAVE TO CALL IT A NIGHT.

NITE ALL 

nite dottie, sweet dreams!

wendi
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: January 10, 2009, 02:46:15 AM »

last time i try to post, it keeps erasing me. then going to bed. at the same jail visit (same convo) LA asks "would it be advantageous (sp) of me to look in areas that are familiar to you?' KC says "that would be pretty much on the money." "LA 'down to the same complex of any of your friens?" KC "within the same area, i do have a friend that lives within this complex-then says neighborhood.' ok last one, LA asks "is there any previous activities that you may have done at the apt?" (tony's) KC "we went to the pool a couple of times" c ya'll tomorrow! nite all you smart monkeys!

wendi
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1454 on: January 10, 2009, 02:48:02 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

How bout tot mom dottie? my  brother hates NG but always laughs when he overhears her saying that!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: January 10, 2009, 02:51:03 AM »

Hi all, any other monkeys unable to sleep tonight? Stress of work , my mind won't let me sleep. Still trying to process the latest events. Loved seeing Casey all shackled and chained and rattling on in the courtroom, I like to think she hated having to be forced in there. I still sense she thinks Bozo will be her knight in shining armor or something. Are the PIs guys in trouble or what? I don't get what is happening there. I read about the one who was digging but what now?

Hi, dogmom!  Yeah, no work in the morning, and I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I can't sleep anyway.

Your comments remind me of a case I've mentioned before, as a comparison to this one.  Did you follow the Melanie McGuire case?  I remember her absolutely crushed reaction when she was found guilty.  She, too was a sociopath.  She, too, was petite and brunette, and her friends said they just couldn't imagine her hurting anyone.  (She killed her husband and tossed his sawed-apart remains into a river in three matching suitcases...)

Here is a vid of her verdict moment.  Joe Tacopina was her defense attorney, and you can tell that she had a "thing" for him (the knight/shining armor syndrome you mentioned).  You can also tell that until that moment, she just knew he would "protect" her from that bad old jury.  Wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZnc58mwlg
(1:45 or so, when they rise after the verdict has been read)

Your words reminded me of her and her attorney.  Hope the outcome is the same.  GUILTY!

And as for the PI's, it's still early to call this one, IMO, since information is still coming out.  Wonder if there will be new revelations tomorrow?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 10, 2009, 02:52:16 AM »

last time i try to post, it keeps erasing me. then going to bed. at the same jail visit (same convo) LA asks "would it be advantageous (sp) of me to look in areas that are familiar to you?' KC says "that would be pretty much on the money." "LA 'down to the same complex of any of your friens?" KC "within the same area, i do have a friend that lives within this complex-then says neighborhood.' ok last one, LA asks "is there any previous activities that you may have done at the apt?" (tony's) KC "we went to the pool a couple of times" c ya'll tomorrow! nite all you smart monkeys!

wendi

Nite, Wendi!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: January 10, 2009, 02:53:29 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

How bout tot mom dottie? my  brother hates NG but always laughs when he overhears her saying that!

Hi there.  That's a good one.  Did you see the "tater tot" pics on here earlier?  Forgot who posted them.  "Tot mom" lol   

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1458 on: January 10, 2009, 03:00:48 AM »

BOMBSHELL
ABSOLUTELY
FROM DAY ONE
IN A BACKWARDS KINDA WAY
NANNY
IMMUNITY
NOT GUILTY

Hi there.  That's a good one.  Did you see the "tater tot" pics on here earlier?  Forgot who posted them.  "Tot mom" lol   

nooo i didnt see them, and my absolute favorite was, SO WHY DIDNT MOMMY CALL POLicE?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: January 10, 2009, 03:39:17 AM »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I just stumbled across something that looks like a possible hidden link between certain events.  Probably way off base, sorry if so, and sorry if someone has already brought this up.  I'm wondering if someone could have been tipped off in August regarding Caylee's whereabouts.  Here goes:

August 11, 12, 13:  Meter reader has contact with LE all three days regarding his suspicions about the area where Caylee's body will ultimately be found four months later.

August 14, 2008:  A jailed Casey writes a letter to Sheriff Beary, requesting him to allow a private meeting with her father George.  Within days, the meeting is set up, but Casey cancels, on advice from her attorney.

August 17, 2008:
  Independent searchers find suspicious items at Jay Blanchard Park.

August 21, 2008:  Casey is bonded out by Padilla, who thinks she will talk.  (In disgust, he later says he was wrong; she never said a word.)  On the afternoon of her release, George leaves the house on foot, in the rain, obviously upset, and heads down the street.  A short time later, Lee is seen bringing him back home by car.

August 27, 2008:  It is reported that the preliminary air sample results from the trunk indicate decomposition.

August 28, 2008:  On home confinement, Casey travels to/from Baez's office with Rob Dick (who later will claim Casey has told him a new story about the "kidnapping," this time involving Jay Blanchard Park.)  Meanwhile, a wild Cindy wields a hammer while posting "No Trespassing" signs in the yard, and tells the media that they and the public are maggots and parasites.  She suggests that someone else must have put a dead body in Casey's car, then removed it.

August 29, 2008:  Casey is rearrested and taken in handcuffs at night from her home, with protesters jeering and shouting at the scene.

Sept. 01, 2008:  TES is in town at the invitation of the Anthonys, and ready to begin searching for Caylee. LE says there is a "strong probability Caylee is dead."  The Anthonys publicly refuse to admit the possibility, and soon have an ugly falling-out with TES.

Sept. 03, 2008:  TES searching.  Between 9/1 and 9/3, (not sure of date) they search along Suburban Drive, near the Anthonys' home.  Yuri Melich and Tim Miller are present.  Dogs and ATV's are used, according to photos.  There is standing water in the area.  Tim will later say that one of his ATV's sunk in the water.  [see pics below]

Sept. 05, 2008:  Casey is re-released, after her bond is posted by an anonymous party.

Sept. 07, 2008:  TES suspends ground searches, citing rising water levels due to the recent storm.

(and no connection is likely here, but thought this was interesting:)
Sept. 12, 2008:  The homeowners' association asks a judge to limit the protesters to a vacant lot several hundred feet north of the Anthonys' home, less than 1/10 mile from the elementary school.  This injunction is denied.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.