April 27, 2024, 11:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499362 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: January 10, 2009, 03:41:03 AM »

nooo i didnt see them, and my absolute favorite was, SO WHY DIDNT MOMMY CALL POLicE?

Was that on NG too?  I don't watch her, just read online and have caught a couple of excerpts on YouTube.  She's something else...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: January 10, 2009, 04:09:38 AM »

Hi all, any other monkeys unable to sleep tonight? Stress of work , my mind won't let me sleep. Still trying to process the latest events. Loved seeing Casey all shackled and chained and rattling on in the courtroom, I like to think she hated having to be forced in there. I still sense she thinks Bozo will be her knight in shining armor or something. Are the PIs guys in trouble or what? I don't get what is happening there. I read about the one who was digging but what now?

Hi, dogmom!  Yeah, no work in the morning, and I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I can't sleep anyway.

Your comments remind me of a case I've mentioned before, as a comparison to this one.  Did you follow the Melanie McGuire case?  I remember her absolutely crushed reaction when she was found guilty.  She, too was a sociopath.  She, too, was petite and brunette, and her friends said they just couldn't imagine her hurting anyone.  (She killed her husband and tossed his sawed-apart remains into a river in three matching suitcases...)

Here is a vid of her verdict moment.  Joe Tacopina was her defense attorney, and you can tell that she had a "thing" for him (the knight/shining armor syndrome you mentioned).  You can also tell that until that moment, she just knew he would "protect" her from that bad old jury.  Wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZnc58mwlg
(1:45 or so, when they rise after the verdict has been read)

Your words reminded me of her and her attorney.  Hope the outcome is the same.  GUILTY!

And as for the PI's, it's still early to call this one, IMO, since information is still coming out.  Wonder if there will be new revelations tomorrow?

This is a really good post Des,
sociopaths actually believe they are above the law.  In Caseys case, i believe that she really believes she had a right to murder caylee, because she gave birth to her, she belonged to her. 
As for her and her "beauty" that she thinks gets her what she wants,
I personally think she has a face and head like a horse, and them teeth    I know thats mean, and Im no oil painting myself, but I am allowed to be nasty to her, cos she is a baby killer and I cant wait to see her break down when she is sentanced to life or gets death 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: January 10, 2009, 04:30:28 AM »

http://www.zillow.com/homes/map/4701-Hopespring-Drive,-Orlando,--FL_rb/

According to Zillow.com 4701 and 4709 Hopespring Drive are side by side

Wow, this is the best map yet.  Awesome.

That is a great map.  I would love to see the names associated photoshopped right at or on the parcels.  Maybe put the link to whitepages put in it too.  Not a computer expert by any means, wish I had the ability. The other map posted here disassociates the names to the key houses I think, at least it isn't clear.  Might cause confusion.

I checked phonenumber.com and the reverse information comes up for those two people at those addresses. I put it into superpages.com and Zanaida does not.  Now, what that tells me is that perhaps Zanaida lived there at one time and moved or they very recently moved in.  I also found that superpages says it is Fred Gonzalez at 4701.  Zaba verfies the address at 4701 for Gonzalez but not for Zanaida at 4709.   

Either she was familiar with the people on the street or she did her own reverse lookup to get the names.  Frankly, I think she was familiar with who lived there either today or sometime in the past.  I see come of you have have been going back because of this, and finding the clues she was giving early on.  This was a good find by seemeatthebeach.  It opens up how her mind works.  I think her clues were a fork in the eye and a catch me if you can.  She really gave Lee a lot of clues though.  Maybe he put it together.  Needless to say, she likely told them all everything once she got bonded out so it likely doesn't matter how he did on his investigation.  Like Cindy said, we don't know the half of it. 

These don't seem to be the "home owners" but merely people that HAVE lived there or STILL live there possibly as owners or renters.  Matter of fact you can look at deed records and realize they are not the listed property owners.  Either way, Casey likely knew the people living there now and before and used those two names purposefully. Perhaps she knew only her family could put 2 and 2 together quickly.  I would like to know if someone could verify the people living there now and if these are the current "residents". 

There have been a lot of questions regarding how she came up with that name Zanaida Gonzalez which later morphed into Z Fernandez G.  I have always thought the Sawgrass link was some type of luck or that she overheard something there.  Maybe the place she put her is actual Sawgrass growing in step like fashion.  Now, if this monkey connection where the body was found is the link to ZG, then perhaps there are more un-found clues in the lies she told that puts other things into perspective.  Such as her universal job, etc.   I think she always thought of herself as the nanny so that is where I think she got that she left Caylee with the nanny.  She left her with herself, someone she trusted.  She also said in something at one time that the only person you can trust is yourself but I can't recall exactly where she said that.

I am starting to think that this information completely blows reasonable doubt that there was another killer right out the door.  That is why I think it is so huge. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 10, 2009, 05:31:18 AM »

http://www.zillow.com/homes/map/4701-Hopespring-Drive,-Orlando,--FL_rb/

According to Zillow.com 4701 and 4709 Hopespring Drive are side by side

Wow, this is the best map yet.  Awesome.

That is a great map.  I would love to see the names associated photoshopped right at or on the parcels.  Maybe put the link to whitepages put in it too.  Not a computer expert by any means, wish I had the ability. The other map posted here disassociates the names to the key houses I think, at least it isn't clear.  Might cause confusion.

I checked phonenumber.com and the reverse information comes up for those two people at those addresses. I put it into superpages.com and Zanaida does not.  Now, what that tells me is that perhaps Zanaida lived there at one time and moved or they very recently moved in.  I also found that superpages says it is Fred Gonzalez at 4701.  Zaba verfies the address at 4701 for Gonzalez but not for Zanaida at 4709.   

Either she was familiar with the people on the street or she did her own reverse lookup to get the names.  Frankly, I think she was familiar with who lived there either today or sometime in the past.  I see come of you have have been going back because of this, and finding the clues she was giving early on.  This was a good find by seemeatthebeach.  It opens up how her mind works.  I think her clues were a fork in the eye and a catch me if you can.  She really gave Lee a lot of clues though.  Maybe he put it together.  Needless to say, she likely told them all everything once she got bonded out so it likely doesn't matter how he did on his investigation.  Like Cindy said, we don't know the half of it. 

These don't seem to be the "home owners" but merely people that HAVE lived there or STILL live there possibly as owners or renters.  Matter of fact you can look at deed records and realize they are not the listed property owners.  Either way, Casey likely knew the people living there now and before and used those two names purposefully. Perhaps she knew only her family could put 2 and 2 together quickly.  I would like to know if someone could verify the people living there now and if these are the current "residents". 

There have been a lot of questions regarding how she came up with that name Zanaida Gonzalez which later morphed into Z Fernandez G.  I have always thought the Sawgrass link was some type of luck or that she overheard something there.  Maybe the place she put her is actual Sawgrass growing in step like fashion.  Now, if this monkey connection where the body was found is the link to ZG, then perhaps there are more un-found clues in the lies she told that puts other things into perspective.  Such as her universal job, etc.   I think she always thought of herself as the nanny so that is where I think she got that she left Caylee with the nanny.  She left her with herself, someone she trusted.  She also said in something at one time that the only person you can trust is yourself but I can't recall exactly where she said that.

I am starting to think that this information completely blows reasonable doubt that there was another killer right out the door.  That is why I think it is so huge. 

I agree with your sentiments exactly Russ.  good post btw.  The whole picture fits the puzzle, except the Zanaida at sawgrass. 
Way in the beginning of this case, i did read that Casey saw a list of names applying for the vacant appartment.  Some of her friends live at sawgrass, and thats how she got the list with ZFG name. 
What totally confuses me, is how much coincidence in Zanny (the name she gave back in 2006 (?) as her nanny to the grunds), the t zone addies, with Zenadia and Gonzalez, and the sawgrass ZFG.
Either she is one very smart person or coincidence runs her way.
All this info IMO confuses me more again.
I just keep thinking if i had no knowledge of this case, and was on the jury, Id be really confused enough to not commit to a definate guilty verdict.  Too many diff Zanaidas.  And the one currently suing, Id really like to know if her name has been tarnished, and she actually did lose her job over this.  Fair enough if her employer confirms this, but Im just skeptical of her too.  Suing is not a big thing in Australia, i know in the states it is.  I just hate to see anyone making money from caylee, but fair enough if Zenaida F gonzalez life has been impacted by this all.   

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 10, 2009, 05:46:40 AM »

Good morning friend -- it is just you and me this morning.  I think that Zani came from the book Zani the Nanny and was something she thought of very quickly when Rev. Grund was frustrated with her and met her at the door that day and wanted to know what she was going to do about child care.  She then stuck with that when asked.

Remember Lee had never heard the name before --
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: January 10, 2009, 05:51:24 AM »

Good morning friend -- it is just you and me this morning.  I think that Zani came from the book Zani the Nanny and was something she thought of very quickly when Rev. Grund was frustrated with her and met her at the door that day and wanted to know what she was going to do about child care.  She then stuck with that when asked.

Good morning Pook me matey,
yes, but how many zannys and zenaldas are in that womans life?
We have the book, we have the sawgrass lady, now we have the t zone neighbours. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: January 10, 2009, 05:57:02 AM »

I think we have all tried to make her more complicated than she is.  It seems to boil down to Casey did not put much thought in this at all.  I do really think that Casey was trying to Lee where Caylee was when she said to look close to home in places that are familiar to us.  If Casey went to the zone then so did Lee -- he probably introduced the area to her as it seems like a kid hangout. 

What I can't wrap my mind around is that Lee know and how could he protect her?  If Lee knew, then did G & C?  Hoover says they did.  How do these people sleep, eat and attempt to live life.  The whole family seems to be flocked.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: January 10, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »

quote  from pooky  Remember Lee had never heard the name before --
yes, nor did caylee.  I know she never existed.  Zanny to me means Xanax.  Then it snowballed, but how arsey is she to get all these three Zenaida g names thrown into her lap?  Im thinking she is smarter than we give her credit for maybe.  Or im totally stoopid  and cant work it all out 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: January 10, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »

quote  from pooky  Remember Lee had never heard the name before --
yes, nor did caylee.  I know she never existed.  Zanny to me means Xanax.  Then it snowballed, but how arsey is she to get all these three Zenaida g names thrown into her lap?  Im thinking she is smarter than we give her credit for maybe.  Or im totally stoopid  and cant work it all out 

You are not stoopid -- I just think we have all attempted to make her more complicated than we should have -- I think Zenaida and Fernandez and Gonzalez are very common names in Florida -- easy for someone not to find them -- all you have to say is no to all those that are listed in the Motor Vehicles database, which is what Casey did.

Now, lets move on to Kronk.  I just do not buy all of his story.  He is doing his own investigation August 11, 12, and 13?  It makes no sense to me at all -- that neighborhood was covered up with media at that time.  I saw this conversation on another blog and here is a link to some photos at that time -- http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081108mobilebillboard/indexGallery.htm
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: January 10, 2009, 06:11:11 AM »

I think we have all tried to make her more complicated than she is.  It seems to boil down to Casey did not put much thought in this at all.  I do really think that Casey was trying to Lee where Caylee was when she said to look close to home in places that are familiar to us.  If Casey went to the zone then so did Lee -- he probably introduced the area to her as it seems like a kid hangout. 

What I can't wrap my mind around is that Lee know and how could he protect her?  If Lee knew, then did G & C?  Hoover says they did.  How do these people sleep, eat and attempt to live life.  The whole family seems to be flocked.

I have no doubt in my mind that the whole family are involved with the cover up.  Not the murder, but i am convinced they knew after that first arrest after the 911 call.  I always thought that.  Cindy looked so sick at the start cos she really was devastated to lose caylee, and that took a toll on her health, and having her daughter locked up, also affected her.  However, i believe the family got together and decided to save casey (after all, its their flesh and blood).  Then, the money offers come pouring in, and they became celeb status in their own sick and twisted minds, with ambitions of million dollar book deals etc.  this family has always been about money.  The luxurious motels and fights, interviews on tv, it all suddenly made their mundane and troubled lives exciting.  I know it sounds shocking, but I believe they always knew caylee was dead, and casey murdered her.  They dumped on LP, nancy grace and Tim, cos they were searcing for a "dead" caylee.  they didnt want her found.  the money would stop coming in if they found her body.  They did this bullshit plan to continue searches, bogus sightings etc, to get money and free flights, paid for photos etc.  i know its all been said before.  as for the D casey PI and probing with evidence, that is enough to convict the whole lot of them for obstruction, especially DC.  Off my soap box now sorry.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: January 10, 2009, 06:17:08 AM »

I absolutely agree with you that they have all been in cover-up mode for quite some time and certainly meet the threshhold of obstruction.  Will the police pursue this?  I think they might if there are fingerprints on the bag other than Casey's.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: January 10, 2009, 06:22:20 AM »

I absolutely agree with you that they have all been in cover-up mode for quite some time and certainly meet the threshhold of obstruction.  Will the police pursue this?  I think they might if there are fingerprints on the bag other than Casey's.

Oh, im sure they have perfect dna evidence at least to link casey to the crime.  Im not sure about kronk.  I know it seems weird, maybe he saw more than he is telling, I honestly cant get my head around R Kronk, I mean why were his 3 calls ignored, and yeah how did he know she was there, then stumble upon her in the end?  Maybe he saw casey dumping her there.  i really cant speculate about him, cos I havent been researching as much as i wanted to these past few weeks. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: January 10, 2009, 06:25:24 AM »

I dont think they will find any other dna on the bag with the remains etc other than caseys.  Even if they all knew where her body was, i doubt noone would be fool enough to touch it.  Thus d casey poking with a probe. 

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: January 10, 2009, 06:27:13 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8225966&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Was Casey’s car seen in June where Caylee was found?

Semper-Fi
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: January 10, 2009, 06:30:19 AM »

Good morning MOM -- and all other early morning Monkeys!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: January 10, 2009, 06:39:08 AM »

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: January 10, 2009, 06:45:17 AM »

Hi Mom,
actually, I have a question.  Not sure if it relates to the article you posted the link to, cos my computer wont download it, (slowwww dialup). 
Remember that woman that claimed she saw caseys car parked near some woods?  And them two guys who said they seen her putting a shovel and bag into her car trunk?  Was this in the same spot they eventually found Caylee? 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: January 10, 2009, 06:45:54 AM »

I am off to the store -- BBL -- Have a great day everyone.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: January 10, 2009, 06:46:35 AM »

Good morning today 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: January 10, 2009, 06:47:38 AM »

I am off to the store -- BBL -- Have a great day everyone.

cya pooky, you have a great day mate 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.