April 28, 2024, 03:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499453 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1540 on: January 10, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »

http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2008/02/about_google_earth_imagery.html

"Once the imagery is taken, it takes time to process the data by a commercial provider like DigitalGlobe before it is available to customers. Google is one of these customers.

Once an image is selected, it has to be processed into the format and coordinate system of Google Earth's databases. Then it has to go through a quality control process and fed into a processing system before it gets distributed to the live Google Earth database servers. This is one reason why you usually do not find any imagery younger than about 6 months in Google Earth. And why updates only happen about once every 60 days."

need coffeeeee

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1541 on: January 10, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »

Morning Monkey Friends!
Tim Miller is prepared to fight Bozo request http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=052EEE3E2A7A7159CADDE4A55E813154?contentId=8226026&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1of his records.  Nejame may be filing his own motion for Tim.

I feel that the judge will grant the motion for maps and other written plans.  There have been some statements made about searches and leaders.  I'm not sure if the searches names will be released, but could be. 

I wonder if TES will be reimbursed for their expenses in complying with Baez if its granted.

I think this is all another smoke screen from Bozo.  He seems to be trying to get away from the Zanny the Nanny story.  I hope that TES gets reimbursed.  I would hate to see that other searches can't be funded for other missing people all because of the Slore.

TES is a company, he should NOT be able to rifle through his personal records. JB didn't want to pay the $980 for all the work LE did on those tips. He's probably going to do the same thing to TES, thanks, but I don't have the money to pick up all the work you did. This is people's personal information, people who came out to look for his clients dead baby while she sat on her azz and watched TV. I would fight this tooth and nail. Jb is just throwing stuff out there and making more work for people who actually cared about Caylee. At this point, hell, I think he's just gathering extra information for his book, nothing to do with the trial!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1542 on: January 10, 2009, 09:34:38 AM »

Boo,
I hate to ask but could you let me know what some of your Boo's clues have been!  Pretty Please!

Honestly, I haven't said much cause it's a secret. I just wanted to calm monkeys by telling them that there are people who care deeply about Caylee and not to worry about her right now. Also I stated that there would be a line drawn in the sand. Which means there are people who are not happy with the way others have acted during this whole fiasco. That's it really. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: January 10, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »

Boo,
I hate to ask but could you let me know what some of your Boo's clues have been!  Pretty Please!

Honestly, I haven't said much cause it's a secret. I just wanted to calm monkeys by telling them that there are people who care deeply about Caylee and not to worry about her right now. Also I stated that there would be a line drawn in the sand. Which means there are people who are not happy with the way others have acted during this whole fiasco. That's it really. 

Thank you and great big monkey ((hugs)) to you.  I really believe all the right people will pay for this, whether that is just KC or others to join her.  I trust LE.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: January 10, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »

i am so honored to be a part of all these smart monkeys!!! even if i wasn't at home when all this happened! i should have been home umm "packing". anyway, on one of the jail visits with KC & LA (won't say which one) "cause i'm hard headed. LA mentions that the nanny called from 3 different area codes & & Kc agrees. could this have anything to do with the phones D. Hoover had? i think the area codes were 407, 321, 954. LA also mentions a connection he has to a 623 area code. he says he spent a month there. i honestly tried to type the entire conversation while they were talking, but i don't type fast enough! LA also mentions a particular area thet he played football. was Caylee found near a football field? i don't think elementary schools have football teams, but could there be an area where kids played football close by? LA also says "i want to be able to pick in a since (sp) where you left off", LA also say something about the media following him & bothering other residences, that LE has attempted to go to and to keep these under wraps. i haven't heard anything about LE bothering other "residences" except maybe the neighbors next to the A's were irritated. anyway, just trying to read what i jotted down during this conversation.

wendi

Where I live, the Parks and Rec Dept uses the public schools fields to have football practice for the pigskin football teams.   Maybe he played football there as a kid - at Hidden Oaks Elementary School.    Also, my girls have BFs that still play football (in their 20s) on the weekends - they meet at elementary schools to play on their fields.   just a thought.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1545 on: January 10, 2009, 09:41:59 AM »

I have a question for luckycharmsprincess. What are your impressions of Lee, his dynamics in the family and possibly his role in all this? Inquiring minds want to know!! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1546 on: January 10, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

need coffeeeee

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1547 on: January 10, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »

Ya know, in reading the Find Caylee web site, I notice they keep saying Caylee is 3 - she was not - her mother made sure that she was two forever. I wish they would stop living in the fantasy world.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: January 10, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »

I have a question for luckycharmsprincess. What are your impressions of Lee, his dynamics in the family and possibly his role in all this? Inquiring minds want to know!! 

Boo,That would be interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: January 10, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I've got to catch up.This monkey don't feel good....and I just want to poke Casey's eyes out this morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: January 10, 2009, 09:58:11 AM »

Morning Monkey Friends!
Tim Miller is prepared to fight Bozo request http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=052EEE3E2A7A7159CADDE4A55E813154?contentId=8226026&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1of his records.  Nejame may be filing his own motion for Tim.

I feel that the judge will grant the motion for maps and other written plans.  There have been some statements made about searches and leaders.  I'm not sure if the searches names will be released, but could be. 

I wonder if TES will be reimbursed for their expenses in complying with Baez if its granted.

I think this is all another smoke screen from Bozo.  He seems to be trying to get away from the Zanny the Nanny story.  I hope that TES gets reimbursed.  I would hate to see that other searches can't be funded for other missing people all because of the Slore.

TES is a company, he should NOT be able to rifle through his personal records. JB didn't want to pay the $980 for all the work LE did on those tips. He's probably going to do the same thing to TES, thanks, but I don't have the money to pick up all the work you did. This is people's personal information, people who came out to look for his clients dead baby while she sat on her azz and watched TV. I would fight this tooth and nail. Jb is just throwing stuff out there and making more work for people who actually cared about Caylee. At this point, hell, I think he's just gathering extra information for his book, nothing to do with the trial!!!!
During the motions hearing, the SA stated that TES is based in Texas and that Florida may not be legally allowed to force them to release anything.  I'm sure Nejames will take care of TM's legal rights. Thank goodness he is on TES side!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1551 on: January 10, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

BOO GOT THROUGH TO LEONARD PADILLA MONKEYS!!

Did you have any doubt?? Boo will get to who ever SHE wants!!

Hey, anybody remember Peter,Paul and Mary?   "Monday Monday...So good for me. It was all I hoped it would be."   
Poor SS...He must wait some more. He is a he,isn't he? The way he calls us "ladies" has a testosterone tone to it.

Good Morning BTW. 8 to 10 inches expected today and tomorrow. Life in the Catskills. 

Mamas and Papas.  Not Peter Paul and Mary.  Unless they covered it, which is possible.

You are right Jane, Mamas and the Papas IS the group. Mama Cass was always my favorite. She was quite talented but not so lucky in love. Can't believe I messed that up. Those were blurry times though! 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: January 10, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »

you all are welcome to have this heat.  Come on down, will stoke the esky and chuck some shrimp on the barbie.
Hey SS, I dont mind elvis, but johnny cash is my man   

I agree.  Johnny is the man!          
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: January 10, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

Ooo Yes!  I have had the impression he was the one C, G & KC looked to as "peacekeeper" "mess cleaner upper" - can't wait to see what luckycharms says!  Good one Boo!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: January 10, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »

Ya know, in reading the Find Caylee web site, I notice they keep saying Caylee is 3 - she was not - her mother made sure that she was two forever. I wish they would stop living in the fantasy world.
I think this is very annoying too.  The "mother of the year" (NOT) certainly didn't let poor Caylee live to her 3rd birthday.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: January 10, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Tim Hortons coffeeeeeee  MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: January 10, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »

Catching up...

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: January 10, 2009, 10:06:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

I admit I haven't had much time to keep up:( I have a couple questions though if I may ask.The conversation between Lee and Casey talking about the "T"..This is Lee stating this so does this mean he knew where Caylee was?I'm alittle confused really..If Casey acted alone,how then does Lee get involved? Last night on NG,it was stated that no impending charges were coming forth for any of the Anthony family.I did hear that,right?Just asking...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: January 10, 2009, 10:07:25 AM »

Catching up...

Try that again...self edit 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: January 10, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »

Did I hear NG right this evening as she was discussing the latest news that LE knows it was not an accident but premeditated, Murder 1- she said the Death Penalty was back on the table? I don't remember which panelist she was talking to at the time..

I don't remember them saying that the DP was back on the table.  did they?

Yes, NG DID say that the DP is back on the table.. I was like "what"? "When"? and my daughter in law was doing a happy dance and cheering..while I sat here completely confused.

Thanks, I know she said it but when she didn't mention it again ( that would be BOMBSHELL  news)  I started to second guess myself that maybe she was just asking if the panelist knew whether it had...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.