April 28, 2024, 10:31:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499487 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1560 on: January 10, 2009, 10:14:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I've got to catch up.This monkey don't feel good....and I just want to poke Casey's eyes out this morning.   

Good Morning Trimm... sorry you're not feeling well..hope you get better soon 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »

Nancy Grace------January 9, 2009

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxFSCE2rNLQ
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv5pONCUkA
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMIq0bQdH4
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFFUFE4PeU
Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSqAF-WIOA
Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQeJBLUJiBo
Part 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYihTv3FPes

Semper-Fi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: January 10, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »

Catching up...

Try that again...self edit 

oooooohhh....i like that one.. Good Morning

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: January 10, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

Hmmmm....signs of where KC learned her "spiteful b**ch" attitude??   

ITA, This family is as spiteful as they come 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: January 10, 2009, 10:18:11 AM »

Thanks MoM...I don't have TV so I really appreciate these 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: January 10, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/food/orl-jail1009jan10,0,759970.story

What do Casey Anthony -- and other inmates -- buy behind bars?

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    January 10, 2009

Jail inmates can't go to the mall, but they still go shopping.

In fact, last year they spent $2.8 million from their cells. That's a lot of coffee, honey buns and Texas beef instant lunch.

Those are some of the top 10 best sellers behind bars, but the Orange County Jail commissary actually offers several hundred food and personal items, including black Converse high tops for $25.95, colored pencils for $3.25, T-shirts for $4.99 and a Sony radio for $21.

Jails are required to provide inmates with their basic needs: nutritional meals, medical care, clothing and other hygiene necessities.

*snipped*

Last night NG said she has hundreds of $ in her account, donated by people all over the country.    aaaaghh.
It only takes one of those idiots to be on the Jury and Casey will walk..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: January 10, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »

Catching up...

Try that again...self edit 

oooooohhh....i like that one.. Good Morning

Yes, I thought that was a neat one as well.  Good morning to you, SS.  Lookin good back in your monkey clothes!!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: January 10, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »

you all are welcome to have this heat.  Come on down, will stoke the esky and chuck some shrimp on the barbie.
Hey SS, I dont mind elvis, but johnny cash is my man   

I agree.  Johnny is the man!          

Good Morning Pretty Sassy Kitty !

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: January 10, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/index.html

PI Dom Casey searched, dug and probed 2 locations. Both having a configuration of 3 stones as his point of reference.
The first location, we know is close to the actual crime scene where Caylee was found.

The 2nd location is an abandoned house backyard.....
do we know if the house is the 4701 Hopespring Dr. home that is still up "For Sale"?

Just wondering if anyone knows the location of the abandoned home.

Also, the Oveida house was up For Sale near the time Caylee went missing.

This is really interesting.   The vacant house location could very well be the Oveida house!   
If the probe that was pictured on here yesterday, (the one taken during the search warrant) is the probe that DCasey used - all of them are in BIG trouble!      WOW.  This is huge (if that is the same probe).   No wonder the A's want immunity.

I think DCasey is an idiot to deny it - since they have already obtained the video (and proof) from Hoover.  Does anyone know if DCasey has a lawyer, yet?   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/food/orl-jail1009jan10,0,759970.story

What do Casey Anthony -- and other inmates -- buy behind bars?

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    January 10, 2009

Jail inmates can't go to the mall, but they still go shopping.

In fact, last year they spent $2.8 million from their cells. That's a lot of coffee, honey buns and Texas beef instant lunch.

Those are some of the top 10 best sellers behind bars, but the Orange County Jail commissary actually offers several hundred food and personal items, including black Converse high tops for $25.95, colored pencils for $3.25, T-shirts for $4.99 and a Sony radio for $21.

Jails are required to provide inmates with their basic needs: nutritional meals, medical care, clothing and other hygiene necessities.

*snipped*

Last night NG said she has hundreds of $ in her account, donated by people all over the country.    aaaaghh.
It only takes one of those idiots to be on the Jury and Casey will walk..

Yeah, unfortunately, I heard that as well.  Didnt wanna mention it though for fear of being jinxed!!!   

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
I'm coming out of lurking because I want to tell all of you that I think you are some of the smartest people I have ever seen.  Your love for Caylee is so
overwelming and wanting justice for her is felt in every post.  I don't post alot because sometimes I don't exactly know how to put what I am feeling into the right words, however someone always comes up with the very thing I am thinking about.
I do have one question.  If it has been answered already please forgive in advance.  Was KC in court yesterday when the duct tape was mentioned and did they actually say anything about fingerprints??
You all are a bunch of wonderful people....keep up the good work.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »

you all are welcome to have this heat.  Come on down, will stoke the esky and chuck some shrimp on the barbie.
Hey SS, I dont mind elvis, but johnny cash is my man   

I agree.  Johnny is the man!          

Good Morning Pretty Sassy Kitty !

Good Morning SS and all the monkeys here!   I finally caught up to you guys!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »

Yes, I thought that was a neat one as well.  Good morning to you, SS.  Lookin good back in your monkey clothes!!!!

but I like the jump suits tho... 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: January 10, 2009, 10:25:25 AM »

Ya know, in reading the Find Caylee web site, I notice they keep saying Caylee is 3 - she was not - her mother made sure that she was two forever. I wish they would stop living in the fantasy world.

That bugs the carp out of me, too!     
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1574 on: January 10, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
I'm coming out of lurking because I want to tell all of you that I think you are some of the smartest people I have ever seen.  Your love for Caylee is so
overwelming and wanting justice for her is felt in every post.  I don't post alot because sometimes I don't exactly know how to put what I am feeling into the right words, however someone always comes up with the very thing I am thinking about.
I do have one question.  If it has been answered already please forgive in advance.  Was KC in court yesterday when the duct tape was mentioned and did they actually say anything about fingerprints??

Yes, KC was in court when the duct tape and fingerprints were mentioned. She sat there stone faced the whole time. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: January 10, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
Hi danabar

Yes she was in court when they were talking about duct tape and trying to lift fingerprints from it ... the station I was watching cut immediately to Casey's face ... and she had no expression whatsoever!  I thought if anything would get her attention ... knowing they may find her fingerprints on the duct tape would ... and she would be freaked out ... but not our Casey!  Cool as a cucumber she was.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: January 10, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I've got to catch up.This monkey don't feel good....and I just want to poke Casey's eyes out this morning.   

Awww. I hope you feel better soon.      I'd like to poke her eyes out, too - and beat the poo out of her!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1577 on: January 10, 2009, 10:28:30 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/index.html

PI Dom Casey searched, dug and probed 2 locations. Both having a configuration of 3 stones as his point of reference.
The first location, we know is close to the actual crime scene where Caylee was found.

The 2nd location is an abandoned house backyard.....
do we know if the house is the 4701 Hopespring Dr. home that is still up "For Sale"?

Just wondering if anyone knows the location of the abandoned home.

Also, the Oveida house was up For Sale near the time Caylee went missing.

This is really interesting.   The vacant house location could very well be the Oveida house!   
If the probe that was pictured on here yesterday, (the one taken during the search warrant) is the probe that DCasey used - all of them are in BIG trouble!      WOW.  This is huge (if that is the same probe).   No wonder the A's want immunity.

I think DCasey is an idiot to deny it - since they have already obtained the video (and proof) from Hoover.  Does anyone know if DCasey has a lawyer, yet?   

I think at this point the Anthony Yorkies have their own lawyer. Hell if I were their mailman, I'd have a fricking lawyer! You just never know with these people! No wonder they don't have any friends, I'd be nervous as hell that they would implicate me because I brought over a plate of brownies 2 years ago!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: January 10, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

Just talked to Lenny briefly, he didnt know about the public statement thru Brad Conway disinviting him to a service, his response "I didnt expect to be invited."   He seems very down tonight, similar to when the preliminary tests came back & he backtracked to want Casey back in jail.   He's had difficulty like many of us facing that this monster would kill her own baby like this...people forget he is first and foremost a dad & grandpa himself.    I havent nor will be ever hesitate to say that many need to revisit their preconceived opinions & at least give him the credit he is due, he's been after the truth & does want to see Justice for Caylee...to be honest I cant express enough that he never needed this case for publicity or his career, he had that already thru many ups and downs.  So I'll say it first

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LENNY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IN THIS CASE, MUCH APPRECIATED!

Your "Joisey" friend in MS

Let me be the second to give Lenny Padilla a Heartfelt "Thank You" for your gift of love to Caylee.  I really enjoy how colorful he is too.  He is right up there with you amazing Monkeys with your sleuthing abilities.  I was just blown away tonight by your being able to piece this all together and run with it to the proper authorities.  I don't feel worthy to call myself a Monkey tonight.  If I had a crown, I would send it to every one of you!!!  This will have to do though... king king king king king king

PJ (Paula) flower

AWWWWW, PJ you are such a sweetheart.  I agree, these smart monkeys need crowns!!!!  They surely are the best out there!!

Crowns for our monkeys: 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: January 10, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »

Thankyou!! Part 6 at 3:50 says no charges pending..I did hear that right!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.