April 28, 2024, 06:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499468 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: January 10, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

The Anthony's sure show their preferences don't they.  Why???  because Leonard is honest and straightforward.

All they want is the rest of the liars to attend.

Keep it in the family, I guess.   That is sooooo sad. 
With all that they are dealing with, that should be the last thing on their mind, and frankly making a statement like that just shows how spiteful the whole family is.

Hmmmm....signs of where KC learned her "spiteful b**ch" attitude??   

ITA, This family is as spiteful as they come 

Maybe LP wouldn't let Cindy grope him!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: January 10, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »

Am I an invisible monkey today? I am trying to find out the latest on the houses by the site.. I seen a post on topix that bothered... It was the way it was put and I would never want it to look like the monkeys are putting false information out there.

Do you have a link to the post that you are referring too?

The topix post? yes I do.

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p2825

and here is the post.. the person is referring to the info from here last night on the 2 houses and maps here.

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>
    I read on another thread that Caylee was found behind two houses. The two houses belong to someone with the first name of Zanaida and the other house belongs to someone with the last name of Gonzalez...hummmmm.... Did Casey know this???? I know Casey saw or got Zanaida'a info from the card at Saw Grass Apts. This just seems SOOO weird. Your thoughts....

This is TOTALLY FALSE information, I already provided the correct information from OC Tax Collector site a few pages back.

I know it was not you who wrote this Searching, but if the person at Topix had taken the time to read the entire posts from last night they would realize that we TOO found the County Docs for both houses and saw that they were owned by different people. 
HOWEVER, when you look the addresses up on Whitepages, a search that someone who was just skimming for names as Casey might have been and not thinking to go to the courts records, you would find that the names WE THE MONKEYS found last night on Whitepages to list the Zanaida and the Gonzales. 
TOPIX if you are going to quote us, atleast get your facts straight...READ IT ALL!  This is why I do not post at other forums...I would be banned for telling off people!

Dolce, that's why i don't post there. also they are very rude to each other and i'm not a prude or anything, but the lanquage they use is disgusting! i like my kind sweet monkeys!

wendi
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: January 10, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »

"Casey did not allow any visits from Lee after a certain point and since all jail communication "
She was out on bail fom sometime in August ( Hurricane Faye begins ) until the GJ in October. She spent time alone with Lee. Remember the high fives after reaching Baez's office. When I listened to the tapes of her and Lee made pre bail she sure is trying hard to tell him some info on where to look in sort of a code that only he would get and not the rest of us. To me, it related to those precise woods. It is just too bad that it was under water when TES was there. 
As for the names of the people behind the houses, the street was the same street she lived on all her life. Maybe she went to school with their children or grandchildren ? I lived on the one street all my growing up years. I was familiar with who lived in what houses. I went to school / skating/ church with some of them. If I had to walk past these houses on my way to school or church twice a day, I knew more about who lived there and what their names were even if I had no real connection to them thru their kids.  It isn't so far fetched that she would know ppl's names without having to resort to looking it up anywhere.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: January 10, 2009, 01:38:17 PM »

Do you all have the red lines at the bottom of your screen that plays music when you run across it???  I have learned to play Beethovens 5th on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very talented A1!  Occasionally I hit it accidentally and it scares the crappola out of me! 

I can't stand that thing...it friggs with my video 

Bring back the SnorgTee's !!!!!!!!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1684 on: January 10, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »

Am I an invisible monkey today? I am trying to find out the latest on the houses by the site.. I seen a post on topix that bothered... It was the way it was put and I would never want it to look like the monkeys are putting false information out there.

and here is the post.. the person is referring to the info from here last night on the 2 houses and maps here.

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>
    I read on another thread that Caylee was found behind two houses. The two houses belong to someone with the first name of Zanaida and the other house belongs to someone with the last name of Gonzalez...hummmmm.... Did Casey know this???? I know Casey saw or got Zanaida'a info from the card at Saw Grass Apts. This just seems SOOO weird. Your thoughts....

This is TOTALLY FALSE information, I already provided the correct information from OC Tax Collector site a few pages back.

I know it was not you who wrote this Searching, but if the person at Topix had taken the time to read the entire posts from last night they would realize that we TOO found the County Docs for both houses and saw that they were owned by different people. 
HOWEVER, when you look the addresses up on Whitepages, a search that someone who was just skimming for names as Casey might have been and not thinking to go to the courts records, you would find that the names WE THE MONKEYS found last night on Whitepages to list the Zanaida and the Gonzales. 
TOPIX if you are going to quote us, atleast get your facts straight...READ IT ALL!  This is why I do not post at other forums...I would be banned for telling off people!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>

Hear! Hear!  Thank you, Dolce.  ITA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1686 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »

01.07.2009 Jim Hoover, PI turns tape over to OCSO and FBI-says Dominic Casey was looking for the body of Caylee

Jim Hoover, the PI that worked for George and Cindy Anthony has told Eyewitness News, Kathi Belich, that fellow PI, Dominic Casey knew where Caylee’s body was and that was why they were filming in the woods a month before Caylee was found!  (Guess those of you who think Leonard Padilla is full of hot air will have to rethink that opinion.) He said they were there looking for her body and that Casey went back several times without Hoover to look.

Jim Hoover turned over the videotape to lead detectives from OCSO and the FBI and met with them for about 3 hours today. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of Caylee. Hoover and his attorney told Belich that after insisting that Caylee was alive for months, Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead on the morning of November 15 and that he knew where the body was. Hoover said Dominic Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to meet at Mr. Casey’s office on November 15.  He then told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that he knew where the remains were.

“Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?” Belich asked Hoover’s attorney, John Liguori.”No, he does not,” he said.”Does Mr. Hoover know who Mr. Casey was on the phone with at the scene?” Belich asked.”No, he does not,” he said. “And it’s our belief, based on his recollection, that numerous calls were made on the 15th and 16th search.”

Dominic Casey is denying all of this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html#-

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/jim-hoover-pi-turns-tape-over-to-ocso-and-fbi-says-dominic-casey-was-looking-for-the-body-of-caylee/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: January 10, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

Not sure what you mean exactly.  What do you mean by "houses by the site"?  It is true we have been discussing the peoples names at the residences where directly behind Caylee was found.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1688 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

leeniebeenie wrote:
    <quoted text>
    On the Whitepages.com site, the last tab at the top of the page is "Add your own listing"
    Someone is smokin monkey crack, the names of those people do not match any other public records. I think someone "added their own listing" to whitepages.com .

OK, NOW IM GETTING ANGRY!!!

need a mad monkey thingy..
TOPIX...SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ALL ARE JUST WHINEY BABIES CAUSE YOU DID NOT FIND IT FIRST!

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND KISS MY PREGNANT BOOTY!  MONKEYS RULE - GO LEACH OFF ANOTHER SITE AND LURK ELSE WERE.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: January 10, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »

You are definitely NOT invisible, Searching.  HaHa, I felt that way the other day!!!!  I dont read at Topix but here I havent read anything about the house information that was new today.  It has been called in to the proper authorities, IIRC, and I think that is where it stands. MOO.

Searching,You aren't invisible to me either.I've just been here off and on this morning but I don't knoiw anything different either. 

Hi Trimm, Hope you're feeling better....

Thanks Shan.Trying to take cold meds and keep up with all of you of challenging. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: January 10, 2009, 01:44:33 PM »

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>

And if I were Casey Anthony I'd be more likely to do a White Pages search than a OC Tax Assessors search.  Also, we aren't talking about the owners of the properties, we are talking about names and address of people AT those addresses.    They could be renters for all I know or relatives of the owners.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 10, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »

Some other major points made on Nancy Grace

Hoover and Casey were PI’s working for the Anthony family not  for Casey Anthony and the defense.  This means they will NOT be able to claim confidentiality and  could be forced to testify about what they know.

According to Leonard, the PI’s were planning on selling the video. He told Hoover they could get upwards of $200,000, but that he should go to the police instead.

Leonard Padilla thinks Kronk, the guy that found the body, did not come up with where it was on his own, and it was no coincidence.  He got the information from somewhere–Will it  lead directly back to Casey Anthony? He thinks the information probably came from Lee, who got it from Casey.

Did George and Cindy know where the remains were?  Lenny said no, he didn’t believe so.  But, the 1.7 million dollar deal for the movie rights with Lifetime are tabled  pending whether the Anthonys get indicted or not.  In other words–if the Anthonys don’t get immunity, they won’t get the movie deal.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/jim-hoover-pi-turns-tape-over-to-ocso-and-fbi-says-dominic-casey-was-looking-for-the-body-of-caylee/

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: January 10, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

Do you all have the red lines at the bottom of your screen that plays music when you run across it???  I have learned to play Beethovens 5th on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very talented A1!  Occasionally I hit it accidentally and it scares the crappola out of me! 

I can't stand that thing...it friggs with my video 

Bring back the SnorgTee's !!!!!!!!! 

OMG - I didn't know that was where the noise was coming from!   It would drive me crazy and I kept blaming it on my computer!
I'll stay away from it for now on!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1693 on: January 10, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>

And if I were Casey Anthony I'd be more likely to do a White Pages search than a OC Tax Assessors search.  Also, we aren't talking about the owners of the properties, we are talking about names and address of people AT those addresses.    They could be renters for all I know or relatives of the owners.

Basically this person is insinuating that a monkey ADDED the name etc to white pages... I pasted the post here..

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: January 10, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

Ya know, in reading the Find Caylee web site, I notice they keep saying Caylee is 3 - she was not - her mother made sure that she was two forever. I wish they would stop living in the fantasy world.

theboyzmom, i agree with you. that bothers me so bad, even when cindy called 911, she said she was 3. maybe it shouldn't bother me so much, but it seems like birthdays are so important then kids are really young. i would have said 2 years old, or maybe 2 & 1/2. but not 3 years old. she will never be 3 years old!

wendi
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: January 10, 2009, 01:48:52 PM »

MY POINT EXACTLY KLAAS!

Come on people how smart can Casey Anthony be?  She was looking up shovels on the internet for crying out loud!  She drove around town in a car that ran out of gas frequently while toting the body of her dead child.  She is not smarter than a 5th grader...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: January 10, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

leeniebeenie wrote:
    <quoted text>
    On the Whitepages.com site, the last tab at the top of the page is "Add your own listing"
    Someone is smokin monkey crack, the names of those people do not match any other public records. I think someone "added their own listing" to whitepages.com .

OK, NOW IM GETTING ANGRY!!!

need a mad monkey thingy..
TOPIX...SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ALL ARE JUST WHINEY BABIES CAUSE YOU DID NOT FIND IT FIRST!

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND KISS MY PREGNANT BOOTY!  MONKEYS RULE - GO LEACH OFF ANOTHER SITE AND LURK ELSE WERE.

I second that.   
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: January 10, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

I've been reading what the legal analyst who saw the PI video is saying about the video, what stuck out was D Casey picked up what appeared to be a blanket and tossed it aside. The configuration of pavers or concrete blocks is interesting, maybe Casey put the pavers or blocks to make it look like a shamrock.
  How can d. casey deny he was there looking for a body-if there is a video o f him--sorry  if this has been explained-I must have missed it

He has denied it but I dont know how if there is a video either.  LE would need to tell us and so far, I havent heard a thing about LE addressing it. Guess that will come out later, as well.
IIRC the news stated that the video had been handed over to FBI and that Hoover had given his statement to FBI. 
Now, if you listen to LP tell it aparently there was a date signature on the video.  I do not know if that is fact, LP throws a lot out there, means well though!
If FBI has it as the news states, then they will be able to determine the authenticity of the film and the credibility of each of the PIs.
Thanks Dolce
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

Basically this person is insinuating that a monkey ADDED the name etc to white pages... I pasted the post here..
To add or delete something from Whitepages takes weeks.  I was trying to edit my information on there at one time due to some stalking issues we are having, it was crazy trying to get that site to cooperate!
They had to verify all the info with me first...and that was like 3 weeks after I had made the initial inquiry that I wanted them to change my info.  It took nearly a month for them to post the new info that we had sent in on the same day as the original inquiry.
If they want to try pointing fingers, they seriously need to experiment and get their facts straight.  Again I say they are just JEALOUS they did not make the find.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »

Sami82 wrote:
    <quoted text>

While info from OC Tax collector might be different from whitepages, I can't imagine KC getting her info from the OC Tax collector........IMO she would do just as we monkeys did for the information....Google Whitepages/Hopespring Drive residents names and addresses.   JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.