April 28, 2024, 09:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499481 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »

Sorry, I got nothing at the moment!!! I'm waiting too!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »

I hope nobody throws anything at me, but there is a part of me that is sad thinking the Anthonys might not be part of the funeral, or have any say what happens, cremation or burial, no matter what I think or anyone else thinks about Cindy and George, Caylee loved her grandparents very much I'm sure. And I guess for her sake I hope this happens.
Nothing coming this way Rose. I have always had a soft spot for George I don't know why. He seems like a beaten down puppy dog to me. I know he threw his dad through a glass window, etc. But still he loved his granddaughter and his sorry excuse of a daughter. I think I even feel sorry for Cindy to an extent. I truly feel sorry for Caylee most of all. She didn't ask for the family she got, but I believe George and Cindy truly loved her with all their hearts. Truly sad it is.

I agree.   Its for Caylee - and her grandparents should be a part of the funeral.   Caylee loved them.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got caught up, AGAIN, and wanted to say hi!

Anything new this evening, since all these hearings today? Is there supposed to be anything happening tomorrow? Have we heard anything from BOO yet? Yoo hoo, BOO???    BOO BOO???

Thanks Monkeys!! 

QM, Boo told me I was as impatient as my dog!  I guess we need to be a little patient, then the great Boo will answer us!  Oh slobbery Boo, I have ciggies for you! Come out Come out wherever you are!!!! Menthol, no?

Menthol, yes! You know how they say that the dogs resemble their owners after a while? You are a herder, just like Joe! You don't give up!! 
BTW if you look anything like Joe, I'd scratch you behind the ears too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

Baez certainly doesn't want KC in court to see what a terrible lawyer he is and how he gets ridiculed and shot down every time.  LOL

He gets spanked every time he's in court.Who knows,she might like watching that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

I was a bit puzzled watching NG tonight.  She commented as to why the Anthony's did not show in court.  Saying..if had been her daughter, etc.....that she thought maybe they would have wanted to speak to her or give her a hug.

All conversations in the jail are recorded and no body contact when in jail.  Why would this be any different as she is still an inmate??  Why would they have had any other priviledges, just cause they were in the court room???

Security is Security...NO??

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »

If it gets hacked, no one will get paid for the pictures.  No one is going to admit hacking a secure network, so there would be no one to pay.  Pictures would be freely distributed over the internet. 

No nanner throwing, but IMHO this would be a good solution to elimate someone making money.  Yes, it would be a dishonor to Caylee, but you have to remember that pictures like this are everywhere on the web of other children, war heros, the innocent and the quilty. 

We who care have honored Caylee with our caring and prayers.

So true Today...Hackers do this for the simple thrill off it..not interested in making money just another puzzle to solve for them..and it would eliminate the money value of them.

Lady Diana was first to pop into my mind...   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »

It's all cool Boo. You are doing a great job being coy and sly. Love ya! Should I write a poem for the new sheriff or would he think I am crazy?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

....just waiting patiently!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

I was a bit puzzled watching NG tonight.  She commented as to why the Anthony's did not show in court.  Saying..if had been her daughter, etc.....that she thought maybe they would have wanted to speak to her or give her a hug.

All conversations in the jail are recorded and no body contact when in jail.  Why would this be any different as she is still an inmate??  Why would they have had any other priviledges, just cause they were in the court room???

Yes but what she said was that she would often ask the sheriffs to let the family embrace or talk to the defendant on occasion. It happens. I am not sure that it would have been allowed in this case but you never know.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2009, 09:45:15 PM »

Baez certainly doesn't want KC in court to see what a terrible lawyer he is and how he gets ridiculed and shot down every time.  LOL

He gets spanked every time he's in court.Who knows,she might like watching that.   

She most likely HAS NO CLUE as to what is taking place, as far as the legal aspects go. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »

I hope nobody throws anything at me, but there is a part of me that is sad thinking the Anthonys might not be part of the funeral, or have any say what happens, cremation or burial, no matter what I think or anyone else thinks about Cindy and George, Caylee loved her grandparents very much I'm sure. And I guess for her sake I hope this happens.
Nothing coming this way Rose. I have always had a soft spot for George I don't know why. He seems like a beaten down puppy dog to me. I know he threw his dad through a glass window, etc. But still he loved his granddaughter and his sorry excuse of a daughter. I think I even feel sorry for Cindy to an extent. I truly feel sorry for Caylee most of all. She didn't ask for the family she got, but I believe George and Cindy truly loved her with all their hearts. Truly sad it is.

I agree.   Its for Caylee - and her grandparents should be a part of the funeral.   Caylee loved them.
Yes she did as she did Papa and Grandma Shirley. She loved a lot of people and she didn't even know how many other people loved her!. That is what is so sad, her Mom didn't even love her enough to cry today.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got caught up, AGAIN, and wanted to say hi!

Anything new this evening, since all these hearings today? Is there supposed to be anything happening tomorrow? Have we heard anything from BOO yet? Yoo hoo, BOO???    BOO BOO???

Thanks Monkeys!! 

No..we haven't heard Boo.....I meant we haven't heard from BooMonkey 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:33 PM »

Yes but what she said was that she would often ask the sheriffs to let the family embrace or talk to the defendant on occasion. It happens. I am not sure that it would have been allowed in this case but you never know.

Thanks for that response.  Geeze...she cuts everyone off..and sometimes hard to hear all of the comments.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

If it gets hacked, no one will get paid for the pictures.  No one is going to admit hacking a secure network, so there would be no one to pay.  Pictures would be freely distributed over the internet. 

No nanner throwing, but IMHO this would be a good solution to elimate someone making money.  Yes, it would be a dishonor to Caylee, but you have to remember that pictures like this are everywhere on the web of other children, war heros, the innocent and the quilty. 

We who care have honored Caylee with our caring and prayers.

So true Today...Hackers do this for the simple thrill off it..not interested in making money just another puzzle to solve for them..and it would eliminate the money value of them.

Lady Diana was first to pop into my mind...   

Too bad we couldn't get them to hack KC's brain, and solve her puzzle of a mind!

BTW, I still don't recognize you SS, you look, different.

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »

Made him a little larger 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:03 PM »

Those dancing monkeys are cute.     I'm waiting patiently, too.    Good things come to those who wait!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »

oops...spoke too soon 

Thats quite a dance you've got going...they must be listening to the King 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »

And you are so subtle. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?
I don't get it at all, I'm not even sure what kind of form one would be filling out for TES. Everyday more things to make one go crazy thinking about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.