April 27, 2024, 11:58:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499435 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2009, 09:50:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got caught up, AGAIN, and wanted to say hi!

Anything new this evening, since all these hearings today? Is there supposed to be anything happening tomorrow? Have we heard anything from BOO yet? Yoo hoo, BOO???    BOO BOO???

Thanks Monkeys!! 

QM, Boo told me I was as impatient as my dog!  I guess we need to be a little patient, then the great Boo will answer us!  Oh slobbery Boo, I have ciggies for you! Come out Come out wherever you are!!!! Menthol, no?

Menthol, yes! You know how they say that the dogs resemble their owners after a while? You are a herder, just like Joe! You don't give up!! 
BTW if you look anything like Joe, I'd scratch you behind the ears too!

Boo ... Pweeeeze give us monkeys just a wittle cwue.....  we will be good monkeys... one us new baby monkeys maybe could figger out??? pwweeeeeeze...   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »

Made him a little larger 

Awww, he's cute close up!! A good dancer too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

Anything new this evening, since all these hearings today? Is there supposed to be anything happening tomorrow? Have we heard anything from BOO yet? Yoo hoo, BOO???    BOO BOO???

Thanks Monkeys!! 

QM, Boo told me I was as impatient as my dog!  I guess we need to be a little patient, then the great Boo will answer us!  Oh slobbery Boo, I have ciggies for you! Come out Come out wherever you are!!!! Menthol, no?

Menthol, yes! You know how they say that the dogs resemble their owners after a while? You are a herder, just like Joe! You don't give up!! 
  Joe likes to bite me in the butt to herd me. I haven't gotten that bad habit yet. I don't give up. I can send you some Menthols, but they could kill you. But I can make a "tea". Would you like a nice cuppa "tea" Boo? And some Menthols, I can't keep ciggies away from a good monkey. What else can I bribe you with? How about that guy on Law and Order, can I send him to you in exchange for info? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2009, 09:51:55 PM »

I didn't cheat. This time I was finally awake for the change. 

I know you didn't..that's why I put j/k next to it...unlike some other administrators..... but I shall not mention names.. 

O/T..just remember you started it..no roll-on please

ok, do ya'll know what i have been thru today????? elvis on every station, elvis all over paper, restaurants packed, full of you Elvis fans! j/k of course, ummmm kinda.

wendi
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »

Sorry, I got nothing at the moment!!! I'm waiting too!!  

....just waiting patiently!!

oops...spoke too soon 

Thats quite a dance you've got going...they must be listening to the King 
Nope SS, he is dancing to Lawrence Welk. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2009, 09:54:03 PM »

I know you didn't..that's why I put j/k next to it...unlike some other administrators..... but I shall not mention names.. 

ok, do ya'll know what i have been thru today????? elvis on every station, elvis all over paper, restaurants packed, full of you Elvis fans! j/k of course, ummmm kinda.

wendi
I got in trouble today for posting off topic Elvis pics! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »

Sorry, I got nothing at the moment!!! I'm waiting too!! 

You said by the end of the week right... It's Friday tomorrow ! 

Don't be asking for a continuance...it won't be granted 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2009, 09:58:50 PM »

Hey Monks, I love ya! Time to hit the monkey bunky, after ER that is!! See you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning! Coffee included free!!

Night Monkeys!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »

wendi

We're keeping the economy alive tho....and you love it really..you even offered to house me and give me a tour....  you...me....the Jungle Room 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

Hey Monks, I love ya! Time to hit the monkey bunky, after ER that is!! See you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning! Coffee included free!!

Night Monkeys!! 

Nite...can't wait to read Boo's post with my coffee tomorrow.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am going to bed so I can plot how to get that Law and Order guy FedExed to Boo. Then maybe we can get answers. If not, a carton of menthol ciggies may do the trick.

Night Boo, luv ya. I am proud that you hold your slobbery tongue until you are told to bark. Get it? You are doing a good job! Love JSM

PS, SeaSearcher, I hate to tell you this Elvis died when I was in the fifth grade. I thought he was a fat guy in an Evil Kneivel suit.

I do like some songs though now. Sleep tight Monkeys, may Caylee have justice tomorrow. Good night JSM

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »

Night Monkeys!! 

Good Night QM...remember, it's all in the timing 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »

Boo Pizza man just delivered my thin crust pizza! Any news I need to know? 
Yea, dont drink any koolaid with it !!!!!!!!!!
nope hh miller lite sorry typing with one hand to keep joe away from the pizza in my other hand.

omg-give JOE a piece of pizza!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:07 PM »

Thanks Monkeys!! 

Boo ... Pweeeeze give us monkeys just a wittle cwue.....  we will be good monkeys... one us new baby monkeys maybe could figger out??? pwweeeeeeze...   

Well, you aren't supposed to figure it out! It's a secret until I'm told it's not a secret anymore and then I'm allowed to tell you guys right away!! There are Ant spys that read here and they can't know any secrets!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am going to bed so I can plot how to get that Law and Order guy FedExed to Boo. Then maybe we can get answers. If not, a carton of menthol ciggies may do the trick.

Night Boo, luv ya. I am proud that you hold your slobbery tongue until you are told to bark. Get it? You are doing a good job! Love JSM

PS, SeaSearcher, I hate to tell you this Elvis died when I was in the fifth grade. I thought he was a fat guy in an Evil Kneivel suit.

I do like some songs though now. Sleep tight Monkeys, may Caylee have justice tomorrow. Good night JSM

ROTFLMAO.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

Boo......uhhh   mail again lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

Thanks Monkeys!! 

Joe likes to bite me in the butt to herd me. I haven't gotten that bad habit yet. I don't give up. I can send you some Menthols, but they could kill you. But I can make a "tea". Would you like a nice cuppa "tea" Boo? And some Menthols, I can't keep ciggies away from a good monkey. What else can I bribe you with? How about that guy on Law and Order, can I send him to you in exchange for info? 

You get me Christopher Meloni and I will not only tell you all my secrets, I'll tell you other peoples secrets too!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2009, 10:05:10 PM »

Boo Pizza man just delivered my thin crust pizza! Any news I need to know? 
Yea, dont drink any koolaid with it !!!!!!!!!!
nope hh miller lite sorry typing with one hand to keep joe away from the pizza in my other hand.

omg-give JOE a piece of pizza!!!!
He got a pizza bone Wendi. don't feel too sorry for him! He would rather eat the pizza man when he comes to the door though!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »

ROTFLMAO.   
Trimm what part are you laughing at? I really am trying to plot a coup of Law and Order so I can have Boo's secrets in my grips! Or the fact that Fat Elvis looked like a hot dog in a vienna weenie casing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.