April 27, 2024, 02:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499397 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

'Nite Monkeys. See you in the morning. 

Sea....ROCK ON 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

Coming out of lurk mode...

I didn't see NG but from reading the posts here, I am thinking that LP meant that D Casey filled out a form on 11/8 THEREFORE D Casey knew where the body was on that date.  Maybe it was some sort of area of interest form.  I don't think he signed off on a form saying that he knew where the body was located.  I think LP is just clarifying for timeline purposes that he believes D Casey knew on 11/8 where Caylee was.  I could be totally and completely wrong.  JMO.

We know that D Casey was looking for the body so for whatever reason whoever supplied him with the info wanted the body found.  We have witnessed the whole daisy chain fiasco.  So if TES found the body, that would have prevented that whole mess. 

I apologize to Caylee and everyone for referring to her as "the body."  Remains is no better and I didn't want to confuse anyone by saying searching for Caylee since there was also a live Caylee search underway at that time.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

Yes..the Hoover connection just confuses everything even more..if that's possible.. I'm curious to know if there is a connection with Kronk...somehow all of this ties in together and who is the one that provided the original info that brought DC out there in the first place..I didn't see NG so I'm lost on the TES Nov. 8th connection...I've been busy editing and posting...I think I need to break and read back.. plus I'm watching my Elvis movie collection as well...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2009, 10:09:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got caught up, AGAIN, and wanted to say hi!

Anything new this evening, since all these hearings today? Is there supposed to be anything happening tomorrow? Have we heard anything from BOO yet? Yoo hoo, BOO???    BOO BOO???

Thanks Monkeys!! 

QM, Boo told me I was as impatient as my dog!  I guess we need to be a little patient, then the great Boo will answer us!  Oh slobbery Boo, I have ciggies for you! Come out Come out wherever you are!!!! Menthol, no?

Menthol, yes! You know how they say that the dogs resemble their owners after a while? You are a herder, just like Joe! You don't give up!! 
BTW if you look anything like Joe, I'd scratch you behind the ears too!
  Joe likes to bite me in the butt to herd me. I haven't gotten that bad habit yet. I don't give up. I can send you some Menthols, but they could kill you. But I can make a "tea". Would you like a nice cuppa "tea" Boo? And some Menthols, I can't keep ciggies away from a good monkey. What else can I bribe you with? How about that guy on Law and Order, can I send him to you in exchange for info? 

You get me Christopher Meloni and I will not only tell you all my secrets, I'll tell you other peoples secrets too!!!!

I'm on my way to stalk Law and Order right now. I think it comes on around 11 pm here. What should I do with him if I catch him in around 11:30? Oh never mind, crazy question to be asking you! Other peoples secrets? Like who?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »

TOPIC REMINDER

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »

You got me!     

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

I didn't see NG but from reading the posts here, I am thinking that LP meant that D Casey filled out a form on 11/8 THEREFORE D Casey knew where the body was on that date.  Maybe it was some sort of area of interest form.  I don't think he signed off on a form saying that he knew where the body was located.  I think LP is just clarifying for timeline purposes that he believes D Casey knew on 11/8 where Caylee was.  I could be totally and completely wrong.  JMO.

We know that D Casey was looking for the body so for whatever reason whoever supplied him with the info wanted the body found.  We have witnessed the whole daisy chain fiasco.  So if TES found the body, that would have prevented that whole mess. 

I apologize to Caylee and everyone for referring to her as "the body."  Remains is no better and I didn't want to confuse anyone by saying searching for Caylee since there was also a live Caylee search underway at that time.   

Oh crud.  Hoover?   Well, now I'm confused too.  Sorry, just ignore my earlier post.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »

'Nite Monkeys. See you in the morning. 

Sea....ROCK ON 

Good Night Trimm...see you at breakfast 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »

Hey Boo ...I have a goodlooking cop I can kidnap for you!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

I'm on my way to stalk Law and Order right now. I think it comes on around 11 pm here. What should I do with him if I catch him in around 11:30? Oh never mind, crazy question to be asking you! Other peoples secrets? Like who?
Stuff him in a box, punch some holes in there and Fedx him to me. If in good condition upon receipt you will get my secrets!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2009, 10:14:43 PM »

You got me!     

Hi Day Old Donuts. The PI part boggles my mind. I have not figured out any of their BS out. If you can figure it out, I would really appreciate it. I personally think one of them are full of crap and the other is going along with the story for publicity. As old people in Texas say, sumptin don't add up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

You got me!     

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

Yes..the Hoover connection just confuses everything even more..if that's possible.. I'm curious to know if there is a connection with Kronk...somehow all of this ties in together and who is the one that provided the original info that brought DC out there in the first place..I didn't see NG so I'm lost on the TES Nov. 8th connection...I've been busy editing and posting...I think I need to break and read back.. plus I'm watching my Elvis movie collection as well...

ok, are you being serious, about the Elvis thing? i mean i like his music but are ya'll serious fans? i'm just wondering if ya'll are messing with me??? did my post about the jungle room show up? i was trying to typing & in the middle of typing, it just disappeared?

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

Nope SS, he is dancing to Lawrence Welk. 

Well someone better slow them down then...maybe just lay them down on the floor..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »

Stuff him in a box, punch some holes in there and Fedx him to me. If in good condition upon receipt you will get my secrets!! 
It's a deal.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »

Nope SS, he is dancing to Lawrence Welk. 

Well someone better slow them down then...maybe just lay them down on the floor..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Silly SS. LW loves to Polka!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »

TOPIC REMINDER
oops Sorry Nut. I was reading from the bottom to the top. I won't let it happen again. I promised Muffy and Klaas this year I would stay on topic. 

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

At least now we know why Casey A was so enamored with hats.  It was to hide those horrible ears!!
Surprised

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »

On NG they say that JB is gonna have the pictures and they will be on his laptop for the other lawyers and so on to look at. Ok so the secure network they will be on could be hacked but what if also JB one day claims that perhaps the laptop was stolen? There are so many ways that the pictures can get out there. I think this ruling was a careless one.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

Good night for real now. Keep a cableless monkey posted if Greta has Caylee on tonight. TIA JSM

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2009, 10:24:12 PM »

TOPIC REMINDER

PLEASEEEEEEE! I am heading for bed and when I come in tomorrow morning I wish NOT to have to wade through 20 pages of off topic.

Pleaseeeeeeee go here for that
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.220

"Thank you, thank you very much"   

and goodnight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »

At least now we know why Casey A was so enamored with hats.  It was to hide those horrible ears!!
Surprised

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.